Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Twitter War: Wizkid's Other Girl At War With Tania - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter War: Wizkid's Other Girl At War With Tania (703 Views)

Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo / Wizkid Breaks-up With Tania Omotayo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter War: Wizkid's Other Girl At War With Tania by great664(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Social media is now the best and right place for celebrity battles, gossips, and other celebrities displaying of wealth and talents and now more recently, finding out your celebrity partner has another girl.

The latest news on social media is from Wizkid’s other girl, Caroline. While we
don’t know how true her allegations are, she boldly lays claim to Wizkid as she sends series of messages to Wizkid’s main squeeze, Tania Omotayo on Twitter affirming her position in the superstar’s life.

Read Tweets HERE:
http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/twitter-war-wizkids-other-girl-at-war.html

Re: Twitter War: Wizkid's Other Girl At War With Tania by Ugojames(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
And some dad somewhere would be like " i raised my daughter to be a good #wizfxcker undecided"

The struggle cry
Re: Twitter War: Wizkid's Other Girl At War With Tania by great664(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ugojames: And some dad somewhere would be like " i raised my daughter to be a good #wizfxcker undecided"

The struggle cry
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Wants Prostitution Legalized In Nigeria / Were Is M.i (the Musician) / 50 Cent Reponds Blasts Floyd Mayweather Jr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.