Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Keshi: No One Has Spoken To Me About Any Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi: No One Has Spoken To Me About Any Contract (410 Views)

Rosicky: I've Spoken To Cech About Arsenal / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: No One Has Spoken To Me About Any Contract by blater500(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nigeria head coach, Stephen Keshi, has said that he has not been contacted by the country’s football federation, the NFF, on staying in his role.
Keshi stated that he had never shut down on remaining the Nigeria head coach job.
“No one has spoken to me about any contract or invited me to discussion. I am always ready to serve my country to the best of my ability. But we must do .......http://secretof2020..com/2014/07/keshi-no-one-has-spoken-to-me-about-any.html
Re: Keshi: No One Has Spoken To Me About Any Contract by Smartsyn(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2014
relax naa,no be you want #10mill, dey dey come make dem speak to you.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Glasgow 2014 / Victor Moses Move To Stoke / Who Wins Finals - Coaches Or Players?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.