Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth (1040 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth by DoctorMcgruff: 4:26am On Jul 24, 2014
This boy can play o!!! shocked

he has great movement in the middle, fantastic touch and link up play and is creative and can finish.....the future of the eagles dey shine well o!!!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth by Caseless: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2014
^^ what ar u saying?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth by seankay(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2014
I expect Nigeria to go to Russia with a very young team, the future is bright already.we have so many young talents across the world

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth by pazienza(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
seankay: I expect Nigeria to go to Russia with a very young team, the future is bright already.we have so many young talents across the world

I tell you. If Nwakali, Yahaya,Jordan Ibe, Chuba Akpom and Iheanacho comes through, we would have what could potentially the best SE squad in history.

And i would expect Garba Manu, to discover more talents at this current under 20, to join the party in Russia.

The future is really looking bright.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth by robosky02(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
trie talk

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Is The Truth by maputohq: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
robosky02: trie talk
na lie. overage dey worry dah boy

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Career Goalscorers That Are Still Active Today / Completely Naked : A Nigerian Basketball Player Posing Completely Naked / Arsene Wenger Contradicts What He Said After Chelsea Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.