Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

l Think I Have Super Powers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / l Think I Have Super Powers (1708 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Think I Am Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l Think I Have Super Powers by Kessythegeek(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
it all started not long ago undecided I can actually sense things before they happen... sometimes when am with my siblings I predict the actual time the light is coming on and bam! the light comes on B-)
and besides that I find myself eating large morsel of food especially Eba :-D
my ration is usually the largest.... when our food is served..

And in my school the ladies won't let me have peace especially in my department... they will be like damm! his hair the other will be like... his lips ,-) ..I usually just smile cos am the shy type...

there was a day I carried our Generator from our balcony to my dad's car cheesy I once carried a bag of cement but I later regretted carrying it cos it left me gasping for breath cheesy

lol what do you think?

you think I got super powers?

grin
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by ITbomb(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Pishure of you carrying two bags of cement or adonbilivit

3 Likes

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by bizzlemie(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin

Can you predict the actual time the Chibok girls will be released?

Can you eat up a large cooler of jollof rice?

Can you lift your dad's car with your dad in it?

If your answer to these questions in NO, then you got no superpowers! angry

7 Likes

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by dytbabe: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2014
I have supernatural powers too
One of it is sensing when someone lies
Another is knowing when someone is bored

I think OP falls in one of these categories.

I lie?

14 Likes

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2014
dytbabe: I have supernatural powers too
One of it is sensing when someone lies
Another is knowing when someone is bored

I think OP falls in one of these categories.

I lie?

grin grin grin grin

Me too o. I've got supernatural powers. I am a Mutant. I am mystique from X-Men. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2014
Laughing in Swahili..... grin grin

You got no super powers dude!!how about I tell you your real name et al...does it mean I ve super powers?
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by crackhaus: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Kessythegeek: it all started not long ago undecided I can actually sense things before they happen... sometimes when am with my siblings I predict the actual time the light is coming on and bam! the light comes on B-)

And in my school the ladies won't let me have peace especially in my department... they will be like damm! his hair the other will be like... his lips ,-) ..I usually just smile cos am the shy type...

there was a day I carried our Generator from our balcony to my dad's car cheesy I once carried a bag of cement but I later regretted carrying it cos it left me gasping for breath cheesy

lol what do you think?

grin
I think you're probably a teen or an adolescent with raging hormones and a sudden surge in your levels of testosterone... this can directly result in high adrenaline levels as well.

1 Like

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by McWhillion(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Super powers ko, mega powers ni

1 Like

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
fat lies... why not go and open a church and attach a tittle to your name. a tittle like prophet will fetch some cool cash especially if u reside in naija grin grin
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by troy20(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
you do sweethrt hold on to that belief.front page pls
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by ernie4life(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
op am in same shoes with you, I don't play with may garri and egusi soup, I can never get enough of it, every girl I date wants me to marry hher.i can even predict the response to this my post. talk is cheap am an X man only that I possess lots of potential that I don't know the right word that describes me best

2 Likes

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Agrika: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mtchew bros u be learner....humble thyself and learn from us d true possessors of "super powers"
can you finish 4 cups of Rice at a go?
Can you consume a plate of hot beans (110C) at a speed of 10 mouth-fulls/min?

2 Likes

Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by ernie4life(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Mtchew bros u be learner....humble thyself and learn from us d true possessors of "super powers"
Can u snatch another lady's man with just a look?
urs is not super power but winch power
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Agrika: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hehehe....all na power
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Mtchew bros u be learner....humble thyself and learn from us d true possessors of "super powers"

You take pride in snatching another lady's man?
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by McWhillion(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please come and snatch me....
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2014
super power ko...d OP don smoke goat dung con dy claim superpower 4 here...man! ure jst super'high'
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kessythegeek: it all started not long ago undecided I can actually sense things before they happen... sometimes when am with my siblings I predict the actual time the light is coming on and bam! the light comes on B-)

lol what do you think?

grin
We all feel that way a times, nothing special. It is God's way of reminding us that we are souls and carry the flame of God inside us.
You will appreciate and develop this feeling when you give your life to God to use as his vessel.
Re: l Think I Have Super Powers by maingwaest(f): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
I know that feeling cos I gat super power too. I always know when am about to sneeze. cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Hold Daughter Down So Boyfriend Can R*pe Her / Yeeeeeiiiii C Wetin Money Cause... !!! / Husband Surprises Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.