Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

[PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ (845 Views)

"Spider Girl": Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Poster / Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free / Available For Download! The Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies (2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ by tuneriolo: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
If you have watched The Hobbit - Desolation of smaugs, then i am sure that you would be so anxious to watch the third installment of the Hobbit. the movie is due for release December 17, 2014.
In the third film of the mega-popular franchise, Bilbo Baggins, Galdalf and the Company of Dwarves will fight to recover the Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor. In the last flick, dragon Smaug was moving to Lake-town in hopes of destroying it!
I honestly can not wait!
http://..com/2014/07/photo-check-out-first-poster-of-hobbit.html?m=0

Re: [PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ by experimentist: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2014
December is too farr na! Why not August 1.. Anyweh, we dey wait.
Re: [PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ by Kezifils(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Desolation of smaugs was better than Unexpected Journey. I hope this new one will be the best. Waiting to know where that yeye dragon dey go 1st
Re: [PHOTO] Check Out The First Poster Of ‘the Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies’ by bhaliz44(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kezifils: Desolation of smaugs was better than Unexpected Journey. I hope this new one will be the best. Waiting to know where that yeye dragon dey go 1st
lol

(1) (Reply)

Afrinolly Launches Biggest GSM Market For Nollywood And African Entertainment / What Later Happened At ‘‘ I Do ". The Bollywood Film / Terminator 2 Is 25years This Month. Here Are 10 Things You Don't Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.