Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

More Like Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Like Jesus? (550 Views)

Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. / I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) / Christians Do You Think That Atheists Are More Like Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Like Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
To be a Christian for ten years and to be no more like Jesus than at the time of conversion? Then that is tragedy.

There are some who have only been saved for six months who are more like Christ than more than others who have been on the way for six years.

Only those who spend much time in His presence will ever become more like Him. Only those who give Him their undivided attention will really come to know Him.

To get His best we must give Him our best, to become men and women after His heart we must give Him our undivided attention. To win we must surrender. To live we must die. To receive we must give!

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

6 Likes

Re: More Like Jesus? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Being in the presence of Christ ALWAYS cannot be overemphasized.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: More Like Jesus? by torchwave: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Good one. I love the concluding part of the post more. To live we must die (to self). It agrees with the Scripture that says 'I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.'

1 Like

Re: More Like Jesus? by Oluwason(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
torchwave: Good one. I love the concluding part of the post more. To live we must die (to self). It agrees with the Scripture that says 'I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.'

Galatian 2:20
Re: More Like Jesus? by malvisguy212: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
to live is christ, to die is gain. God bless you pastor olu.

1 Like

Re: More Like Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
striktlymi: Being in the presence of Christ ALWAYS cannot be overemphasized.

Nice one!

Exactly bro, bt that's never d case n even such practices is now becoming a thing of the past. These days when one spend much time with God, even the pastor would think he is weird.

Anyways the bible has rightly pointed out, "you shall return n see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between them that serve the Lord and them that do not Malachi 3:18 (paraphrased).
Re: More Like Jesus? by An0nimus: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
striktlymi: Being in the presence of Christ ALWAYS cannot be overemphasized.

Nice one!

You're back!
Re: More Like Jesus? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
An0nimus:

You're back!

Yeah, I guess so... smiley

1 Like

Re: More Like Jesus? by Oluwason(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
PastorOluT:

Exactly bro, bt that's never d case n even such practices is now becoming a thing of the past. These days when one spend much time with God, even the pastor would think he is weird.

Anyways the bible has rightly pointed out, "you shall return n see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between them that serve the Lord and them that do not Malachi 3:18 (paraphrased).

Hmm, So true
Re: More Like Jesus? by PastorOluT(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Iif u find urself desiring anything more than Jesus as a xtian, then I tell u becoming like Him is far from u.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Now Part Of The English Primary National Curriculum / Christ Embassy Why?!!! Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome / The Nigeria Church Is Failing God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.