Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (318979 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jonath0012(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
truvine:
sent

Please, kindly send me the English Proficiency Test Past question too.

God bless you!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Psittacus(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please I can't see my school fees payment invoice on my page anymore, instead, I am asked to upload stuff, when am yet to make payment. Pls has anyone experienced this before, what is the possible solution.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrGabriel51:
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA

THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL

SALE OF 2015/2016 APPLICATION FORMS HAS COMMENCE .

University of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme / PD sale of Forms for 2015/2016 Academic session Admission has commence.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to Contact Mr Gabriel Ogb, on- 08.14.4O.81.9O8 -for online form Registration
guardlines, to help register for those from far away to avoid error mistake, inquiries & Assistance on admission.
Scam alert!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mopricelezz(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrGabriel51:
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA

THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL

SALE OF 2015/2016 APPLICATION FORMS HAS COMMENCE .

University of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme / PD sale of Forms for 2015/2016 Academic session Admission has commence.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to Contact Mr Gabriel Ogb, on- 08.14.4O.81.9O8 -for online form Registration
guardlines, to help register for those from far away to avoid error mistake, inquiries & Assistance on admission.

Lol... In this time and age
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Mathsquanta: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mopricelezz:

Lol... In this time and age
emperormero:
Scam alert!

Haba? People, PG form would go on sale for the fiirst time on Monday. Do not give your hard earned money to anyone! Do it your self and contact the school directly. If you have issues. #Scam_Alert
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mathsquanta:

Haba? People, PG form would go on sale for the fiirst time on Monday. Do not give your hard earned money to anyone! Do it your self and contact the school directly. If you have issues. #Scam_Alert
how do we get the Mods to can these 'scammers'? I was banned from NYSC till 2034 for a 'crime' which wasn't actually a crime.

Cc: seun,
lalasticlala,
Obinoscopy,
Ishilove,
album soon to be released guy- Airforce1,
orijin101,
et al.

We're tired of niggaz spamming this thread.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by toluene23(f): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello,please I nEed ur help/Advice. I have a friend that went to health Tech to study "HEALTH ASSISTANCE". Now he's through with the course. But please he's intending to change the course but want to further at the University.Please what course do you think he can cross/divert to in the university and what school and what level will he start from please. Course majorly,what course he can divert to? Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by toluene23(f): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello,please I nEed ur help/Advice. I have a friend that went to health Tech to study "HEALTH ASSISTANCE". Now he's through with the course. But please he's intending to change the course but want to further at the University.Please what course do you think he can cross/divert to in the university and what school and what level will he start from please. Course majorly,what course he can divert to? Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by toluene23(f): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by toluene23(f): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello,urgent please. Gone through the prospectus as a Biochemist. I wanna go for Pharmacognosy but what I can see there is Pg.D Herbal Med, department of Pharmacognosy.
Is there anyone in the programme Academic M.Sc Pharmacognosy...
What I can see in the prospectus is this
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN HERBAL MEDICINE (PGDHM)
(Department of Pharmacognosy)
(i) The Programme
The philosophy of the programme is to produce healthcare professionals who will provide health care using locally available resources. The programme will bring to bear the knowledge of Science and Technology for sustainable development of herbal medicine in Nigeria and in the West African sub-region. The programme will focus heavily on standardization of herbal products, introduction of good manufacturing and formulation practices and also bring to the knowledge of practitioners the wealth of standardized, safe and efficacious phytomedicines already in clinical practice within and outside the country.
(ii) Objectives
(i) To train the students in the art of modern medicine practice by bringing Science and Technology to bear on the practice in Nigeria.
(ii) To motivate the students towards herbal drug production as trained herbal producers thereby increasing the inventory of available drug products in the country and gradually creating a credible Nigeria herbal drug industry.
(iii) To offer training in good manufacturing practices and standardization in order to enhance safety, potency and quality of herbal products.
(iv) To introduce graduates and qualified practitioners of Herbal medicine to scientific techniques of medicinal plant quality assurance.
(iii) Admission Requirements:
Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in Herbal Medicine must fulfill the requirements of the Postgraduate School of the University of Ibadan as well as meet one of the requirements (a or b) specified below and any other conditions that may be required by the University of Ibadan Postgraduate School from time to time.
A first degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, Botany, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture/Forestry, Zoology and other acceptable science related disciplines of the University of Ibadan or any other recognized University.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Real Estate Agent, Mr Bode-- 09051468261

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mechango: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
jonath0012:

God bless you!
Pls help me send tooo......arogundadesodiq9@gmail.com
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mechango: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
jonath0012:

God bless you!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jonath0012(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
mechango:

Sent!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Bukolaotun(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tnks, ive called him
emperormero:
Real Estate Agent, Mr Bode-- 09051468261

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Isryl02(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
jonath0012:

Sent!
pls help me to send too
Israelitegreat@gmail.com
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by checkmateman: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
jonath0012:

Sent!

Please send to me also
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by fab7(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello lovely people.
I want to use my last year english proficient score cos i reach an advance stage last year up to the department. How do i go bout it? Am i paying 15500 or 13000. Is there anyone who somethin bout this? Tanx
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
fab7:
Hello lovely people.
I want to use my last year english proficient score cos i reach an advance stage last year up to the department. How do i go bout it? Am i paying 15500 or 13000. Is there anyone who somethin bout this? Tanx

you can't use it.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by ayobami52(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
am about getting Master form but want to be sure my Chances..I studied SLT biochemistry option with cgpa of 3.20, want to apply for masters in biochemistry... and their biochemistry is under medical...can I apply...Thanks all.. want to do membrane biochemistry
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dimexilux(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
jonath0012:

Sent!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by dimexilux(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Any prospective pharmaceutical chemistry here.. Pls let's connect
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by tnias: 4:21am On Jun 12, 2015
ayobami52:
am about getting Master form but want to be sure
my Chances..I studied SLT biochemistry option with
cgpa of 3.20, want to apply for masters in
biochemistry... and their biochemistry is under
medical...can I apply...Thanks all.. want to do
membrane biochemistry
download d prospectus and read it thoroughly. Read eligible candidates 4 biochemistry and d requirements
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Chukz1010: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

you can't use it.
He can use it. Go to PG school and make inquiry ab out it. Don't give information you had no knowledge about.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Chukz1010: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2015
fab7:
Hello lovely people.
You can use it. Go to PG school and make inquiry. Room C4 specifically.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Chukz1010:
He can use it. Go to PG school and make inquiry ab out it. Don't give information you had no knowledge about.
Sir, firstly, it is 'don't give information you HAVE no knowledge about'. Secondly, I can say I have a high level of knowledge about it because I've been involved in the admission process one way or the other since my undergraduate days in UI. When you apply for a pg course, and you are not admitted, then you start all over again the following year. Even if you had 100% in the test of English proficiency you wrote earlier. The only weaver (which rarely happens) is when you are GRE certified, within the last two years. The test is one of the ways they make money from the admission process. Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Chukz1010: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

Sir, firstly, it is 'don't give information you HAVE no knowledge about'. Secondly, I can say I have a high level of knowledge about it because I've been involved in the admission process one way or the other since my undergraduate days in UI. When you apply for a pg course, and you are not admitted, then you start all over again the following year. Even if you had 100% in the test of English proficiency you wrote earlier. The only weaver (which rarely happen) is when you are GRE certified, within the last two years. The test is one of the ways they make money from the admission process. Thanks.
last year when I applied, it was stated on their PG site that if you've done the proficiency test in English before and was not admitted and you had above 45% or so, I can't actually recollect the cut off that such candidate should forward his/her score to PG school.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Chukz1010:
last year when I applied, it was stated on their PG site that if you've done the proficiency test in English before and was not admitted and you had above 45% or so, I can't actually recollect the cut off that such candidate should forward his/her score to PG school.

I think you are talking about the change of course. Every admission period, they do send emails to applicants that were not admitted to change to some specified courses, provided they had at le, 40% in the test, and that can only be done in that same admission window. once another admission starts, the previous data are wiped off, thus, you start again. Last year, I applied, and was given admission, but being a batch B corps member, I knew I couldn't make the resumption date, so I had to ditch it.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by momoohwos(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2015
5. PROFESSIONAL DEGREE MASTER OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
(M.E.M)
(Department of Industrial and Production Engineering)
(i) The programme
The professional Master of Engineering Management (M.E.M) Programme provides a
blend of advanced engineering and business education aimed at preparing Engineers for
effective participation in the management of engineering and technology-based
organizations, and management of technological change. The programme is structured
such that candidates can specialize in any of the following options: Ergonomics and
Safety Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Project Management, or
Maintenance Management.
(ii) Admission Requirements
Applicants should normally possess an engineering honours degree from a recognized
University with a minimum of two (2) years post graduation work experience.
HND graduates with a minimum of 5 years work experience may be considered.
In addition to the above requirements, applicants must satisfy the ‘O’ level first
degree matriculation requirements of the University of Ibadan, i.e. five O’level
credit passes at one sitting or six O’level credit passes at two sittings including
English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
(iii) Duration of study
Full Time: The duration of the programme shall be a minimum of three semesters for the
full-time students
Part Time: The duration of the programme shall be a minimum of five semesters for the
part-time students.

Hello house
I'm interested in studying the above course. Who knows if the 2-year work experience is a compulsory requirement?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2015
jonath0012:

Sent!
kindly help me send it to
abdullah190492@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.