Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lovers Of Nail Polish And Polished Nails - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lovers Of Nail Polish And Polished Nails (1261 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Nail Art / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Nail Polish And Polished Nails by Dinocarex(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
To the cute ladies in NL that loves Nail Polish. Post the pics of your polished nails (hands and feet). And to the nail fetish Male, finally you have something to view.

Re: Lovers Of Nail Polish And Polished Nails by Dinocarex(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Baby pink

(1) (Reply)

Timberland Boot,nike,emporio Armani And Other Watches Available Here. / #URGENT! Need Quotes For Clothing Shopping Bags / I'm Thinking Of Shaving All Of My Hair Off, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.