Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Import Permit For Incoming Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Import Permit For Incoming Puppy (2538 Views)

Dog Import Permit And Clearing / Import Quality MALE Rottweiler Pups Available!!! / Guide On How I Can Import Dogs From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
I need someone urgently to process import permit for a new pup coming from Romania, kindly let me know if you can or have contact of who could help. Thanks.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by olumig(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Any one with info on this.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
olumig: Any one with info on this.

I don't know why they are asking this from Romania because I have shipped a lot to Nigeria without this problem. I would be glad if someone could get me this.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by Jcob(m): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2014
find out the agency in charge and go process it.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by alakara(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Check out the following agencies Nigerian Quarantine SErvices and Federal Ministry of finance website.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by Seun(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
oluomoadebayo: I don't know why they are asking this from Romania because I have shipped a lot to Nigeria without this problem.
Were your previous imports from South Africa or some other African countries? Which countries?
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seun:
Were your previous imports from South Africa or some other African countries? Which countries?

No, it's rare to get good working bloodline from SA and I got my dogs from Germany and Serbia but these 2 are coming from Romania.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by naijabands(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

No, it's rare to get good working bloodline from SA and I got my dogs from Germany and Serbia but these 2 are coming from Romania.

This is not absolutely true sir; you can get good bloodlines anywhere in the world, but its dependent on the breed you want, and the interest of breeders in the region.

For your import permit, and other pet transportation requirements, send an email to wildeji@taillords.com with all your requirements, and someone will get back to you. A permit can be ready in one week

1 Like

Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2014
naijabands:

This is not absolutely true sir; you can get good bloodlines anywhere in the world, but its dependent on the breed you want, and the interest of breeders in the region.

For your import permit, and other pet transportation requirements, send an email to wildeji@taillords.com with all your requirements, and someone will get back to you. A permit can be ready in one week
A lot if working dogs in SA was imported from Germany and and Netherland and those who are working with dogs overthere are not interested in breeding regularly only on demands. I know you are getting your dogs from SA and good luck with that. The last time I spoke to you about clearing one of my dog you billed me 250k which I eventually cleared with 30k.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by Seun(m): 4:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by naijabands(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2014
oluomoadebayo:
A lot if working dogs in SA was imported from Germany and and Netherland and those who are working with dogs overthere are not interested in breeding regularly only on demands. I know you are getting your dogs from SA and good luck with that. The last time I spoke to you about clearing one of my dog you billed me 250k which I eventually cleared with 30k.

You either have me mixed up with someone else, or there was miscommunication. If you cleared a pup at 30k, you were had, but I guess that's okay. And, no; I do not import dogs from just SA, but yes, I have a presence therein.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun: @oluomoadebayo: Maybe this guy can help? https://www.nairaland.com/1836943/what-need-know-before-importing#25120468
Thanks Seun I got it sorted, the pups would arrive Nigeria very soon and I'll post the arrival picture(s).
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijabands:

You either have me mixed up with someone else, or there was miscommunication. If you cleared a pup at 30k, you were had, but I guess that's okay. And, no; I do not import dogs from just SA, but yes, I have a presence therein.

Check your twitter handle with the same username I have here.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by naijabands(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Check your twitter handle with the same username I have here.

There is no @naijabands sir.
Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
naijabands:

There is no @naijabands sir.
@oluomoadebayo

1 Like

Re: Import Permit For Incoming Puppy by Zdoh(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
Seun:
@oluomoadebayo: Maybe this guy can help? https://www.nairaland.com/1836943/what-need-know-before-importing#25120468
So sorry Mr.Seun that i have to do this i just have to move on changing all my contact,this is because i want to change company name and other info for the upgrade.I do clear dogs and other pet for my client and this is how it goes your suppliers will take the dog to SA cargo sections and secure all the necessary documents and he/she must ship under priority cargo,we have quarantine for breeds and livestocks here at airport.
As soon as the shipment take place in SA all the info will be sent to me so I will start the process and as soon as the dog land we get it clear just only if you can avoid the payment meanwhile the payment is on delivery.
You can reach me on +2348088759163

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? / Fuelless Generator / Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.