Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers (3267 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread / I Registered For 2014, Gulder Ultimate Search 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Have you been selected for screening? Lets know where and when, for those interested.
What are we to expect from the screening process of over 10, 000 applicants?

I was sent a confirmation mail to come for the rigorous screening some days ago after registering. Am getting bored and tired of the way they screen people but still hoping sha
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
If U were posted to P.H for screening, lets meet here
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by ramoreg(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2014
I was selected the day before yesterday to be screened in Port Harcourt. My younger sister made it to the jungle in 2012 and she tells me what to expect.. Men, I can't swim! cry grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Like 14days to the screening in lagos. What are we to expect? I don't think I remember to swim o. Being like 5years I entered water.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Like 14days to the screening in lagos. What are we to expect? I don't think I remember to swim o. Being like 5years I entered water.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by oka4ugoo: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote
author=ramoreg]I was selected the day before yesterday to be screened
in Port Harcourt. My younger sister made it to the jungle in 2012 and
she tells me what to expect.. Men, I can't swim! cry grin[/quote]
bros abeg, dis na my first tym, i really need information on wat to expect. ur phone no if ur don mind abeg. my screening na nxt week Wednesday for Awka
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
ramoreg: I was selected the day before yesterday to be screened in Port Harcourt. My younger sister made it to the jungle in 2012 and she tells me what to expect.. Men, I can't swim! cry grin

You mean you cant swim at all?
Port harcourt folks can hook up here, likewise other sub region. Are U in P.H,, you may drop your contact
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Galads: Like 14days to the screening in lagos. What are we to expect? I don't think I remember to swim o. Being like 5years I entered water.

One of the previous episode contestant , a lady, she made it to the jungle. According to her, she learnt how to swim in two weeks after been selected to come for screening, that means she must have probably practiced within a few days before. If you're determined, you can do anything.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by ramoreg(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mine is really bad, I can't swim and the screening is on Saturday. cheesy Well, I met someone who said he can teach me to be an average swimmer just tomorrow. Is posting phone numbers here allowed?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
mixedgene:

One of the previous episode contestant , a lady, she made it to the jungle. According to her, she learnt how to swim in two weeks after been selected to come for screening, that means she must have probably practiced within a few days before. If you're determined, you can do anything.
bro thanks man, you just gave me the encouragement I needed. I was alredy thinking if I can make it within 2weeks or just forget the screening. My training starts 4am tomoro morning and I hope to get someone to tutor me more on swimming. Jungle don mature

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Tia1man: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Day 1- road to anambra, goodmorning guys. Pls apart from the running and swimming, what other exercise do we expect?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by ramoreg(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
I envy you guys that got enough time to train.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
please What's the date for the screening? haven't gotten my 10 guilder corks yet sef.... Just going for the fun of it... if I scale through, my luck
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by ramoreg(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: please What's the date for the screening? haven't gotten my 10 guilder corks yet sef.... Just going for the fun of it... if I scale through, my luck
Oh...! Lol. I just remembered I have to get 10 crown corks. grin The date is Saturday, 2nd August. Time is 7am.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by oka4ugoo: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
ramoreg: Oh...! Lol. I just remembered I have to get 10 crown corks. grin The date is Saturday, 2nd August. Time is 7am.
[/color][color=#006600]
Abeg after ur screening, help us with updates on wat to expect. Gud luck
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2014
DAY 2- Never being this determine. even inside the rain, I still hit the road. Improved compare to yesterday ( 2.05km in 12minute). I hope to hit 3km in 12mins by this time nextweek.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by oka4ugoo: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Things u r expected to come with for d screening

Proper means of identification (National I.D, International Passport or Driver’s Licence)
School credentials (Certificates, Evidence of Degree/Diploma etc)
A full print out of the attached PDF document which includes: Registration form, Terms & Conditions and Referees form. Terms and Conditions must be signed and referees form must be filled by 2 references
1 passport photograph
Birth Certificate
Driver’s Licence or Temporary Driver’s Licence
Ten (10) Gulder 60cl Crown corks or 10 Gulder 33cl cans

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Galads: Day 1- road to anambra, goodmorning guys. Pls apart from the running and swimming, what other exercise do we expect?
You know, GUS has a habit of turning things way beyond expectations. In this case, i'll tell you, expect the unexpected!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2014
ramoreg: I envy you guys that got enough time to train.

Getting enough time to train doesn't give you an auto ticket into the jungle.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 4:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Live in P.H CITY. Its quite raining this morning, hoping to have a good time at the screening.

@nma24 Where is your screening ground?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2014
ramoreg: Oh...! Lol. I just remembered I have to get 10 crown corks. grin The date is Saturday, 2nd August. Time is 7am.

Hook up if you care. I hope the rain is a blessing in disguise
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 4:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Galads: DAY 2- Never being this determine. even inside the rain, I still hit the road. Improved compare to yesterday ( 2.05km in 12minute). I hope to hit 3km in 12mins by this time nextweek.
You go bro! Thats the spirit.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by ramoreg(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2014
mixedgene:

Hook up if you care. I hope the rain is a blessing in disguise
yeah, hope so too! I'm here now. What's your number?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by mixedgene: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2014
ramoreg: yeah, hope so too! I'm here now. What's your number?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by desmond75: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
please guy what do they mean by Ten (10) Gulder 60cl Crown corks or 10 Gulder 33cl cans i am suppose to go to Awka Township Stadium and i am from lagos please how do i get down there
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by bhmng: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2014
mixedgene: Have you been selected for screening? Lets know where and when, for those interested.
What are we to expect from the screening process of over 10, 000 applicants?

I was sent a confirmation mail to come for the rigorous screening some days ago after registering. Am getting bored and tired of the way they screen people but still hoping sha

How can you be bored?? Have you done it before?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by bhmng: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2014
GUS this year has confused me finish o! Everything is different!! I hear the registration is still going on, but you have to be fast cos they venue options are reducing! sad me i didn't pass day 1 and i'm wondering if I can register again? Does anybody know?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2014
bhmng: GUS this year has confused me finish o! Everything is different!! I hear the registration is still going on, but you have to be fast cos they venue options are reducing! sad me i didn't pass day 1 and i'm wondering if I can register again? Does anybody know?
what actually happened day 1? And where was you screening?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guys tell us what to expect oh, Day 1 nd Day 2 oh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Galads(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2014
All this guys are just locking up. Well training continues. Day 5 road to ananmbra- am now hitting 2.5km in 15mins. Need to start increasing speed to hit my target 3km in 15mins. Mean while swimming test starts today.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Qualifiers by Steveladeco: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls guys, im getting screened in Lagos on d 14th, pls my greatest fear is the squatting, pls for those dat have experience, pls how does it go actually

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Slang Is For Entertainment Purposes – Chiwetalu Agu / 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) / Free To Air Dish Size And Position For Eutelsat W3a At 7.0'e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.