Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Obama Claims There’s A ‘blackmail’ Video Of Him Dancing With Usher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Claims There’s A ‘blackmail’ Video Of Him Dancing With Usher (726 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Claims There’s A ‘blackmail’ Video Of Him Dancing With Usher by sexzskil(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Speaking at a fundraiser Wednesday night
in Los Angeles, President Barack Obama
claimed there’s a video of him somewhere
out there that shows him dancing with R&B
singer Usher at the White House.
Imagine the hysteria in the TMZ newsroom
after that.
Noting that singer Janelle Monae was in
attendance, Obama said she’s performed at
the White House “like, 15 times.”
“And I have to say nice things about her
because she may be the only person in
possession of a video in which I try to keep
up with her and Usher on the dance floor,”
Obama said to laughter, according to the
White House pool report. “Now, this is top
secret. She has promised that this will never
be released. But she can blackmail me at any
time.”
Obama called out to Monae in the audience
to ask if she had the video. She confirmed.
“Let me say I did not drop in splits,” Obama
said. “But I did bust a move. That I did do.”
To date, there are only a few public videos
of Obama dancing. Most famously, from his
2007 appearance on Ellen:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/obama-claims-theres-a-blackmail-video-of-him-dancing-with-usher/

(1) (Reply)

WTF: Meet Nigerian Female Artist Who Would Slap Her Mum For $600million / Kanye & Riccardo Tisci Fuel Gay Rumours After Rocking Matching Outfits / OMG: Yoruba Nollywood Actress Set To Shoot Movie In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.