Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Designer Introduces Clothes Made Out Of Cond0ms (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Designer Introduces Clothes Made Out Of Cond0ms (photo) (780 Views)

Brazilian Designer Introduces Clothes Made Out Of Condoms! / What Is Wrong In Wearing Clothes Made From Animal Skin? / Would You Buy Clothes Made In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Designer Introduces Clothes Made Out Of Cond0ms (photo) by stam101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
This designer is definitely thinking outside the box, way way outside the box, so far outside she’s thinking ‘Instead of having to keep wallets in your wallet or look for a nearby pharmacy, why not just wear them?’ Adriana Bertini had fashionistas envious of her latest creations until they found they were made out of condo.ms.

Bertini launched her glitzy range of dresses made out of unused condo.ms at an international Aids conference in Melbourne, the Brazillian designer is an activist and her Condo.m Couture range has been spreading awareness of safe s*x for a while now.

Ads by BetterMarkItAd Options Her workshops help spread awareness by encouraging young people to get to grips with condoms in a creative environment.

Some of her designs have even made it to the catwalk to spread the message as safe s*x and female empowerment have been central to her designs. Personally, I think the idea is amusing but that’s as far as it goes, it’s not a fashion statement, nope, once you remember what the ‘clothes’ are made of, your brain can’t help but register it as gross.

Re: Designer Introduces Clothes Made Out Of Cond0ms (photo) by rukc: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know some really nice clothes you'll love. To Checkout the prices and pictures of these clothes, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want These Spots On My Back! / So So Funny!!! Checkout A Nigerian Boutique Called Kim Kadarshian [PHOTO] / Get Great Deals At J.crew- MICOSTARMALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.