Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive (1542 Views)

Are Females More Caring Than Males / Telling The Truth: Can It Hurt Relationships? / Are Females More Prudent With Spending Than Males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by snthesis(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg , guys as you can note the time of posting 11.50pm...this post is really serious.

im in a fix at the moment, yeah got a serious gf, but the thing is she wants to own me shocked,

she calls me every other sec, expecting me to return calls and wen i dont she calls to ask why.

she compares my commitment to her with my job shocked, saying im more committed to the office.

she's upset if i dont spend enough time with her, knowing fully well, that my schedule is demanding

she never keeps to time on dates sad

pls im abt done with her but i need an opinion if all "serious" relationships are like this, or its jst peculiar to her cos i cant deal ryt now- i'm so used to my space,

or i've i become a serial bachelor sad
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by lomaxx: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2014
She loves you. But she isn't sure you reciprocate the same gesture. She needs to be sure. Give her a reason.

Btw, dyu even love the babe?

Or you just wan free style am like the rest grin grin

Talk about being a serial bachelor.

4 Likes

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by beeevan: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2014
No, it's peculiar to her, she is the clingy type.

1 Like

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Kanwulia: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Please, minus 1!!! cool
Don't possess me and I don't care to possess you! kiss
I don't indulge in such "possession" business.
Being possessive is a hallmark of insecurity.
Soldier go, soldier come. . . . BARACK NOR DEY H-EMPTY!
Shiooooooooooor!!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by snthesis(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2014
hmmm..... so clinging is a sign of loving sum1 undecided

....i guess ive never being in love
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by dytbabe: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2014
She jst wants some attention dammit
And she's got trust issues too.

*na so so work mk me leave u* grin grin cheesy
Change oooooo
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Abrilla(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Synthesis I thought you were married with a wife already
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Teespice(f): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Na wa oooo.

From the fiancee who was supposedly hiding things and this.

Sorry for those who will take this thread serious.
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Oxone(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Reminds me of a girl i dated a while back. She was calling every other minute and asking same silly questions (how are you? have you eaten? what are you doing now? how's your day going? did you miss me?........angry) it almost drove me nuts. Had to call the whole thing off after 3eeks for the sake of my sanity cos it was bothering on obsession.

Haba! i have better things to do than talk to same person 10 times a day! angry

2 Likes

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by dyttt: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone: Reminds me of a girl i dated a while back. She was calling every other minute and asking same silly questions it almost drove me nuts. Had to call the whole thing off after 3eeks for the sake of my sanity cos it was bothering on obsession.

i rem i was like this with few guys, most times jst to look for troubles
it was fun when i hear them say
woman
hahahahahahaha
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Oxone(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
dyttt:

i rem i was like this with few guys, most times jst to look for troubles
it was fun when i hear them say
woman
hahahahahahaha

lol This one was configured that way o, we had lots of fights then cos she would call by 8am and then call by 10am to ask why i haven't call her shocked

went on like this until i barred her calls. Only jobless people can be on the phone that often

1 Like

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by dyttt: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone:

lol This one was configured that way o, we had lots of fights then cos she would call by 8am and then call by 10am to ask why i haven't call her shocked

went on like this until i barred her calls. Only jobless people can be on the phone that often

its love jor
insecurity too
hehehehehe
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Oxone(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
dyttt:
its love jor
insecurity too
hehehehehe

hehehe Abegi! i no want that kind of love jor.

Back to Sender things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by dyttt: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone:

hehehe Abegi! i no want that kind of love jor.

Back to Sender things cheesy

who wld wanna leave a fine dude all alone na
me se go do pass ooo
lmao at back to sender
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by beeevan: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Which kind sickening love? If you call me like that, i ll barr your calls .
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Teespice: Na wa oooo.

And you know everything about his past, how

Op, this is one case of an insecure babe or one who always craves attention. Any lady who always wants your life to be centred around them alone are dangerous. It puts me off, fine we're dating that doesn't mean my life would be built around you alone.

Sit down and talk to her, assure her you are hers, that's if Ita true ooo.

Love they say is beautiful when both parties reach a sort of mutual agreement.

Cheers
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Oxone(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
dyttt:

who wld wanna leave a fine dude all alone na
me se go do pass ooo
lmao at back to sender

lol Now imagine if it was the other way round, the matter for don turn something else

1 Like

Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by zeb04(f): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
What kind of obsession is that and not all ladies behave in this manner so don't conclude that easily.
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Teespice(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
teeo:

And you know everything about his past, how

Op, this is one case of an insecure babe or one who always craves attention. Any lady who always wants your life to be centred around them alone are dangerous. It puts me off, fine we're dating that doesn't mean my life would be built around you alone.

Sit down and talk to her, assure her you are hers, that's if Ita true ooo.

Love they say is beautiful when both parties reach a sort of mutual agreement.

Cheers

Teeo, kilode?

The least you could have done was ignore my post na.
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by snthesis(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Abrilla: Synthesis I thought you were married with a wife already
sowii, it wasnt me
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by snthesis(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone: Reminds me of a girl i dated a while back. She was calling every other minute and asking same silly questions it almost drove me nuts. Had to call the whole thing off after 3eeks for the sake of my sanity cos it was bothering on obsession.

same here, and wen i tell her i cant talk, she says why dont i send her a text instead cry
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Teespice:

Teeo, kilode?

The least you could have done was ignore my post na.

When I could get the satisfaction in teasing you like crazy tongue No way tongue
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by snthesis(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
zeb04: What kind of obsession is that and not all ladies behave in this manner so don't conclude that easily.
dats y i created this thread, wanna be sure it isnt generic to all ladies- sheiit shes calling again
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Teespice(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
teeo:

When I could get the satisfaction in teasing you like crazy tongue No way tongue

Smh.

Indeed.
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by snthesis(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Teespice: Na wa oooo.

im trying to settle down embarassed
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Teespice:

Smh.

Indeed.

And she's forming. To think one dude just created a thread asking why Nairaland girls form. undecided
Be humble madam grin angry
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Teespice(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
teeo:

And she's forming. To think one dude just created a thread asking why Nairaland girls form. undecided
Be humble madam grin angry

Smh

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kanwulia: Please, minus 1!!! cool
Don't possess me and I don't care to possess you! kiss
I don't indulge in such "possession" business.
Being possessive is a hallmark of insecurity.
Soldier go, soldier come. . . . BARACK NOR DEY H-EMPTY!
Shiooooooooooor!!!! cool
tru dat
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by Ngokafor(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
...@op not all females are like your girlfriend..
.. your girlfriend is simply the clingy and needy type with lots of time in her hands..

P.s..but it looks like you didnt really like her from the get-go..hence the acute irritation on your part.
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by shizzleStar: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
That is dangerous and can be very upsetting, she needs to give you some space, angry
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by shizzleStar: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngokafor:

...@op not all females are like your girlfriend..
.. your girlfriend is simply the clingy and needy type with lots of time in her hands..

P.s..but it looks like you didnt really like her from the get-go..hence the acute irritation on your part.
WRONG!

Even if he loved her from the get go, its becomes plain annoying when she keeps checking on him like a mother would check on a toddler, common! every one needs some space, including you
Re: Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive by DukeNija(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
beeevan: No, it's peculiar to her, she is the clingy type.

I swear. My babe no even get my time sef. Lol cheesy

@Op she's ok its just her nature. Just be more sensitive n considerate if you love her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caregivers Services For The Elderly And Handicapped In Nigeria / What Does It Really Mean For A Woman To Be Submissive / Family Heavily Indebted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.