Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Finding Jesus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Finding Jesus (718 Views)

9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Drugs / Akpors Finding Jesus / Finding His Way Home By Force (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Jesus by feelgood(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
Finding Jesus

An old drunk stumbles across a baptismal service on Sunday afternoon down by the river.

He proceeds to walk into the water and stand next to the preacher. The minister notices the old drunk and says, "Mister, are you ready to find Jesus?"

The drunk looks back and says, "Yes, preacher, I sure am."

The minister dunks the fellow under the water and pulls him right back up.

"Have you found Jesus?" the preacher asks."Nooo, I didn't!" said the drunk.

The preacher then dunks him under for quite a bit longer, brings him up, and says, "Now, brother, have you found Jesus?"

"Noooo, I have not, Reverend."

The preacher, in disgust, holds the man under for at least 30 seconds this time, brings him out of the water, and says in a harsh tone, "My God, man, have you found Jesus yet?"

The old drunk wipes his eyes and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"
Re: Finding Jesus by ituen(m): 4:13am On Oct 14, 2008
nice one poster
Re: Finding Jesus by Scopium: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Kool[/size]
Re: Finding Jesus by JazzyJ(f): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2008
lmfyo

(1) (Reply)

New Exam Pattern Based On Ipl Rules: Nice One: / The Rabbi's Little Gift / Funny 911 Calls! Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.