Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" (1583 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos) / Nollywood Fathia Balogun Carrying Kim Kardeshian's Baby In New Movie(Pix) / Kim Kardeshian Explains Why She Rarely Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by Dbestmax(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Is it jst me or maybe this is something else...(THis family will give anything to be noticed...thinking they're so special when there is really nothing special abt them .Father's name is Robert Kardeshian(deceased)..Son obviously bears Rob..Mother's name is "Kris"...first daughter is Kourtney...Second daughter is "Kimberly"...last daughter is "Khloe"..ok same woman got married to Bruce Jenner...first issue is "Kendall" and second is "Kylie"...Kim initially got married to "kris" Humphries divorced after 72 days den nw its "Kanye"West...could they possibly be obsessed with the letter "K".Am guesing next would be Kanayo O' Kanayo of Nollywood..still abt d fame..lol..

Re: Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2014
All I need is a one night sixsome with the Kardashian angels.. grin
Then I might kidnap Kim and take her to my empire in Jupiter angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by Dbestmax(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: All I need is a one night sixsome with the Kardashian angels.. grin
Then I might kidnap Kim and take her to my empire in Jupiter angry undecided
Oga even dia Mama join
Re: Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Dbestmax:
Oga even dia Mama join
Hahahahaha.... grin
That woman has the body of a p*rn star for her age...
I will hit it and hit it and hit it...
Non stop cool tongue
Re: Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by econome(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Ko dun, ko po, ko pe
Re: Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed

Re: Why Does All The Kardeshian Names Begin With A "K" by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2014
I smell illuminati

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Tonto Dikeh’s bosoms Of Recent ? / Why I Won’t Remarry — Bianca Ojukwu / Meet Van Vicker’s Beautiful Wife And Kids… A Boy And Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.