Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Download Iphone/ipad/ipod Jailbreak Tools, Ios Firmware, Android Roms/rooting.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Iphone/ipad/ipod Jailbreak Tools, Ios Firmware, Android Roms/rooting.. (955 Views)

Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) / HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Iphone/ipad/ipod Jailbreak Tools, Ios Firmware, Android Roms/rooting.. by romoruyi(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
I have compiled all the list of iphone/ipad/ipod jailbreak tools and procedures on how to jailbreak your apple devices yourself. Just click on the link below to select your iOS firmware and its jailbreak tool to get started.

For your Iphone/ipad/ipod iOS firmwares & jailbreak tools click here: http://revos-vision..com/p/phone-hackstreaks.html

I have also compiled a list of Android ROMs and rooting/flashing of devices procedures for private usage. Just goto to the link below and select your devices and its ROM to begin.

For Android ROMs and Flashing of Devices click here: http://revos-vision..com/2014/05/download-links-for-android-romsos-40_20.html

ENJOY THE WORLD OF HI-TECH DEVICES........ wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Stopped Working Today And I'm Using An Etisalat Sim. / The New Mtn Smartphones / Help Choose Pls: Galaxy Core Or Xperia U St25i.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.