Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! (1905 Views)

The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) / The N-A-K-E-D Convos' The Writer Competition Sponsored By Wema Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
The sun scorched the earth as I walked down the busy Ikorodu road. The sound of cars speeding, horns blaring and drivers shouting toxified the area. With sweat trickling down my forehead, I was tense. I had always been a hard man all my life, the number of people who had gone down 6 feet below at my command were countless but nevertheless this particular intending encounter gripped me in a way like no other.

This time around I was alone, walking with no gang members,no protection at all, it was actually my first time in the big city of Lagos, I had heard a lot of crazy things about it, but this crucial meeting I was about to have was what would change my destiny forever and upgrade me to a new other level, I could feel it in my bones.

Growing up in the rugged terrains of Maiduguri and being the only child of an only parent; my mom. I had experienced the ruggedity of life. At age eight I killed my first human being and ever since then haven't looked back.

I grew up in poverty and penury and had to hussle to earn my daily bread. That was how I got mixed into the gangstar life at an early age and have fended for myself.

All through the axis of maiduguri and environs I was very notorious. Just as every man is familiar with what lies between a woman's legs so is everyone familiar with my name and that of my gang in the town.

I got to a point on the road I was so tired and couldn't hold the thirst I felt any longer, I ordered for a bottle of la cassera and gala and sat down by a rock and began to hungrily munch in. It had been three days since I left Borno, and within those three days I had neither taken my bath or eaten. To say I reaked of bad odour was to say it in a sweet manner, I smelt like a dead carcass.

It was all in line with my 'boka', 'babalawo' who had warned me to stay off
Women, food and drinks for the next 3 days after he had cooked me in some special jazz.

I was about drinking the last gulp of my lacassera when a black tinted BMW car with a government licence plate pulled up before me in such an absurd manner and parked.

Two hefty men in black suits and dark shades came out from the back door as they marched up to me, the one who was the shorter of the two and appeared to be in charge then spoke, "Ibrahim right?"

"Depends on who is asking" I replied already readying my feet in case I needed to make a run.

"The General sent us" he said making a sign with his fingers according to what I discussed with the general the previous night, I then replied him with my own secret finger sign.

"You are our man, kindly follow us" he replied after confirming I was indeed Ibrahim.

I got into the car seating with both men at the back as I sat in their middle. Not too long after I received a terrible punch that knocked me out of my senses, I was tied and gagged.

I woke up only to find myself in a strange, dark room...........

James stood up from his bed and took his bath. He felt another sting of pain hit his jaw. This pains he had been encountering in the past few weeks were becoming incessant and he was beginning to feel as though he needed to see the doctor.

He took one more look at his bed and saw the gorgeous vixen that lay there and tapped her arsee as she rolled over still continuing her sleep.

Dressed in only his boxers he made his way to the bathroom as he sang his favorite song, but this time around adding a remix to it. "Ginger oh, ginger, ginger oh, ginger, the way u fuc'kk e dey make to ginger, the way u nack e dey make me to ginger o".

As he stood before the mirror, he smiled. He had really changed in the past two years. What used to be a tall, skinny, frail looking, gentle man had now turned to a hunky , muscular baddo.

This new undercover agent job was really paying the bills, not that he needed the money anyways, coming from a rich, wealthy family, he was only into this job for the adventure and fun.

His dad was the Assistant Inspector General of police while his mum owned the biggest supermarket in the federal capital territory. He had grown up as the only son and child enjoying all the love, affection and luxury of his parents.

He had schooled in the best schools around the world and had returned to Nigeria at 21 only to tell his dad that he wanted to join the force which his dad didn't t. After days of pleading, his dad finally succumbed and used his connections to instead draft him into the secret service. Two years after here he was enjoying and living the life.

As he shaved his overgrown beards, he heard a loud knock on the door, the clipper then injured him as he cringed and gritted his teeth, 'Who the Bleep' could be banging at my door at 2 AM he wondered angrily as he quickly jumped into the room and armed himself with his revolver.

As he made to open the door, he heard a scream..................
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Mczigx(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nice 1
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
*********Years Back*********

I dusted my worn-out, wrinkled 'kafatan'. It had been about two years since I last wore it and it when I tried it again I found out that it didn't fit again, the trousers had jumped well above my ankles. I frowned as he saw this new development.

Ibrahim Azeez Mohammed(ME) was a sixteen year old lanky boy born in the heart of Borno to a woman who was a well known former love peddler, Mariamu.

If the English language dictionary could find a perfect substitute synonym for the word 'gangster' then Ibrahim aka Slim Shady could be used. I was a stubborn, heartless, cold blooded being. At my young age I was already gaining popularity and was feared by all in my school.

My story could never be complete without making mention to my fellow colleagues; Shayo, Dogo and Wayo. I was eight years old when I first came in contact with the dreadful trio.

They ruled and reigned terror in the city of Borno in the late nineties to the extent that bounties had placed on their heads by the government.

Just as their nicknames implied, Shayo was the craziest of the trio and loved the bottles like a mother loves her baby. He could drink two crates of beer at a stretch. He was also the most handsome by far out of the trio and was a well known womanizer.

Dogo was the tallest and strongest of the trio, he was the gangs walking muscle factory, he was over 6ft 7 inches and anytime they went on operations he was the only gang member who didn't make use of a gun as just one of his hot punches could send a grown arssee man 6ft cold.

Wayo was the smartest, coolest and shortest of the three. He was the brain of the gang as well as the gangleader who called the shots. These three young men formed the most formidable partnership ever and their legend is still told till this date.

My contact with them I have come to accept was just pure destiny. On one fateful day in the late nineties, eight year old me was on my way back from school when I heard a strange noise coming out from the 'Mai-Unguwa'(village chief's) house. So curiousity got the better of me as I sneaked inside the compound, as it was the only house in the area with a fence.

I tip-toed to the window where the strange sound was coming from and climbed up a wooden stool I had seen by the gate so I could have a better and clearer view.

To my utmost fantasy, I saw the chief's wife stark naked with a man who appeared to be behind her as she bent down. Both of them were sweating profusely as the woman had tears dripping from her eyes.

This image caught my fantasy as I had never seen a naked woman in my life prior to then so my small joystick began to rise. The more I watched the more the act continued to tickle my fancy as I became hard.

Then, the chief had just married the most beautiful lady in the village.......Fatima. She had the most gorgeous face in the city as well as very endowed alluring curves women would kill for.

The deadly trio who had heard about her esteemed beauty had come to have a taste for themselves and what a taste they had!!!

As Shayo was having his turn with the lady, he squeezed her breasts as he entered her from behind with what I thought at that time was only used for urinating. She moaned once more as she cried begging them to stop.

At this point I had forgotten about the danger I was in if I were to be caught and closed my eyes and began self-servicing, satisfying my pleasure and delight as I did so.

Dogo was the first to notice the intruder as he picked up on the small head at the window. He immediately stood up and ran outside to the window as Shayo immediately paused his action surprised by Dogo's immediate run. Before Shayo knew it he heard Dogo's voice outside the window

"Kai you no dey fear abi" thundered Dogo.

It was then I opened my eyes from my wanking world and it then dawned on me that I had been caught. As I made to cut out, I stumbled on the ground and fell. As I stood to run again, I was greeted by a deafening slap from behind as I blacked out...............
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Mczigx(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bad bloy
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks mahn! #Appreciate
Mczigx: Nice 1
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by RAFIC(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think I might love this...... #Following#
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
I woke up, only to see my small body on the floor of a strange uncompleted building and water all splashed upon it. As I started to reminisce on how I got to that awkward location, a huge fist grabbed my shirt and jacked me up.

On seeing his face my brain immediately changed from the pentium 1 it was to an intel core 16 and it then automatically re booted itself making me aware of how I go there.

Immediately I screamed,

"Don Allah ku yafe mun (Beacause of God forgive me), Wallahi tallahi I no go do am again, I go do anything u want, please don't kill me"

I kept on crying and pleading hoping my crocodile tears won't fall on deaf ears. Alas I then heard a barritone comanding voice from the other side of the room which thundered;

"Dogo put am for ground, leave the boy I want personally obs am" said the guy who happened to be Wayo who also appeared to be their leader seated on the window wearing a black jalabia and smoking a cigarette as he puffed the smoke into the air stuffing the room which we were in.

"Show Background" he barked once more.

I didn't really understand what he meant by that but the way his hands beckoned made me to understand he wanted me to come towards him, so I moved towards him.

"Wetyn be your name?"

"My-my name nah ibrahim" I shivered and stammered replying the dark, short guy that stood before me, he couldn't me more that 20 years old I calculated.

"Ibro fine boy, I like your liver wo, I know say you enjoy wetyn u see for that window abi?"

"No sir, sorry sir"

"Talk true before I light you slap, you enjoyed that naked nono(breast) wey u see abi?" He asked with the tone of his voice changing to harder one from the lighter one it was.

"Ermm ermm ermm, yes " I finally stammered afraid and hoping my new response won't anger him.

"Ehen, Ibro my nigga, I dey feel you" he laughed "No fear, mun zama aboki yanzu (we've become friends now) he continued.

"Thank you sir" was all I could reply.

"Find your way back home me and we go relate another time, my name na Wayo, and this my other guys are Dogo and Shayo" he said pointing to them each. "Am sure say you don hear wella about us"

"Good afternoon sirs" I replied. "Byebye sirs" I continued as I hastily ran out of the building

"Shayo!!!" Yelled Wayo

"Yess boss" Shayo answered

"Obs that guy location for us" wayo commanded

"Ba kome (No problem)" Shayo ended as he ran out of the room stealthily behind me, but at that point in time I never knew

Weeks passed by and since they had gotten my address, I began running different domestic errands for them. Since they were wanted by the police they couldn't be seen walking into supermarkets, shops, etc so this was were I came in, I became their personal errand boy (P.E.B)

After about four weeks of running errands for them, while I was sweeping their luxurious apartment one day, I overhead them talking,

"Kai shut up there, I don tell you say me I don personally obs the guy and he can run this parole" Wayo's voice thundered as usual.

"Wayo, wayo, nah small pikin fa, he fit fucckk up" said Shayo

"We go sha try am see, na my boy I go personally rugged am for this lungu(hood/area)"

It was then as I was eavesdropping on them the door to the room in which they were dicussing then gave way as I fell in front of them looking like a scared rat that had just landed in the congregation of cats, my heart beating.

"Ashey you dey even do ofofo for us abi, correct, now you go hear am fully Ibro, you go help us rob Savannah bank next week"

Those words shocked me like an electric wire, I was dumbfounded!!!!
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
You sure will Sir, Stay tuned!!!
RAFIC: I think I might love this...... #Following#
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by adegwurulez(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
rozay the runaway soldier. I'm feeling this.
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Timothy3113(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Feed us moree
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Chapter 4

I had dreams of being a very powerful man one day like my mentor; lt General Sani Abacha. I loved power, not the positive kind of power though but total absolute power.

But if anybody prior to that glorious day would have told me I would rob the second biggest bank in Maiduguri 10 days to my ninth birthday I would have sworn the guy was high on some holy weed!!!

I just maintained my composure just as I had been learning from my new secret role model, Wayo. The next thing that came out of my mouth took all of them by surprise;

"When do we start?" I said with a straight face.

They all looked puzzled at my response and I didn't get a reply for about two minutes before Wayo then replied;

"We start preparations tomorrow, that means no school for you tomorrow, you can go back home now and rest, we have a long day tomorrow"

I bade them all goodbye and zoomed out of the house to the bus park.

On my way out I heard wayo boasting out loud; "That is my boy"!

I could miss class for a day or two or even more, after all I was the best student in class, I was newly in primary six, my first term and ever since my primary two I had never been second to anyone in my life. That even made me popular because despite my notorious stubbornness in school I was still one of the best students. The only time I came second was in primary one when a girl called Farida Rahman, my 1st crush came 1st . I cried all my way home and promised she will never smell my behind in class literary and maybe she will even then fall for me.

Well, the magic worked cos I remembered vividly in primary five after school when I had been punished for beating up my classmate. I was asked to sweep the whole school.

I was sweeping the junior classes when all of a sudden I heard another sound of broom close by. I turned just to see the amazing encyclopedia of a beauty beside me.

"Farida what are you doing here, where you also punished?" I asked.

She stood allowing me to see her tall sweet frame and her pretty blue eyes and replied me;

"Geniuses need help sometimes"

The whole school was virtually empty at that time. I was touched that she came to help me. Prior to that time we had never spoken to each other before.

All of a sudden, she dropped her broom, cat walked towards me and planted a kiss on my lips.......I was dazed!!!

"This is for being the most intelligent guy I have ever met" she said and then walked back to continue sweeping. To cut the long story short that was how I landed the most beautiful girl in turaki primary school.

I took my bath the next morning on wednesday and rushed out, instead of going to school I headed to the notorious trio's house. I immediately changed my uniform into some casual wear which I had neatly packed in my school bag. I couldn't allow my mama to suspect anything.

As soon as I entered the house, I was surprised to see all of them already awake by 7.45am. I greeted them and immediately Wayo gave each of us our tasks.

Shayo was asked to go the manager's office who was a female, try sweet talking her while at the same time taking secret pictures of the interior of the bank as well as her office and the vault.

Dogo was charged with the task of going to the arms dealer in Kano to obtain a new set of machine guns and an AK 47.

Wayo said he'll go the engineering firm that designed the bank. He was going to steal a copy of the blueprint of the bank.

I was told to man the house and wait for their return. I was angry at this and wanted to be part of the action. I protested and suggested;

"Oga, won't it be better if I go and observe the movement that occurs outside the bank from outside. I could pretend to be an almajiri(begger) and sit outside the bank studying the area"

Wayo took a while before he answered me "Hmmmmn am impressed, get the padlocks and lock up, we move out now"

I smiled, that was it, first day on the job and I was already thinking like a criminal, I was born for this or so I thought..............
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by RAFIC(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oga Rozay001 wetin dey happen na?
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sorry 4 d prolonged silence. Had som ish wiv my nl acct. Updating soon!
RAFIC: Oga Rozay001 wetin dey happen na?
Re: A. N*A*K*E*D TALE! by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

... / Where You Can Publish Your Thesis Or Acadamic Work Free And Earn Royalties / Altered Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.