Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Women! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women! (4535 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women! by tenik: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
lets learn how to change the world to be the best place for us,
we should learn to make rules before marriage,
like guys should learn to cook, make babies, and take care of the house
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2006
OK they claim to be head abi, i think we pamper them too much so they dont seem to know wats right anymore
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
hehehe, am so much enjoying this all by myself,
my marriage is gonna be a total different one bcoz am never gonna do d normal thing people do and i,ll never do extra work in the house we,ll do the chores in the house at the same time
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2006
you must be really bored. awwww, go and sleep. it will do you more good dan dis.
Re: Women! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2006
tenik:

hehehe, am so much enjoying this all by myself,
my marriage is going to be a total different one because am never going to do d normal thing people do and i,ll never do extra work in the house we,ll do the chores in the house at the same time

The nigerian man u'd be marrying must be some guy imported from Mars. You'll never do extra workk in the house? both of you will be scrubbing the floor and sweeping the yard together? Welcome to dreamland!
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2006
kai, you just made me laugh like hell. i told her when she wakes up from slumber she should tell me.
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
He,s gonna come from this world, ok and i,l make every lady do the same until its normal
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2006
afterall it was only created by some1. Then i can be d one to change it all, hey guys start getting real scared coz i know y,all dont like chores, hehehe,
Re: Women! by retro(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
Make babies? What drug are you on?
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
ok we,ll still help u make babies , oh mine they are actually scared, yeah dats d power of a woman am so proud of myself, y,all get this clear soon, Oh please where are the ladies,
Re: Women! by retro(f): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2006
Does anybody understand this girl?
Re: Women! by kellorah: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2006
funny!!! cheesy
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2006
am waiting,  cool grin smiley, guys should just close their faces why cant u do any chores when u can,t produce a living being. grin tongue
Re: Women! by Teezy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2006
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2006
retro, com on, read again and get the gist its so clear anyway , and get on the right side
Re: Women! by kellorah: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2006
undecided
Re: Women! by retro(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
tenik:

retro, com on, read again and get the gist its so clear anyway , and get on the right side

Wtf? The right side? WHAT SIDE IS THAT? Make babies? Wtf. Can someone please translate this topic in English?
Re: Women! by kellorah: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2006
lol retro
Re: Women! by tenik: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2006
For ladies who does not understand, its simple lets make guys do the extra work coz we are the only ones who can give birth to babies then let them do the house chores, simpleeeeeee
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
its written in English, maybe u get some to interprete the language u understand
Re: Women! by kellorah: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
i hope you do know that guys actually do house work
Re: Women! by retro(f): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2006
tenik:

For ladies who does not understand, its simple lets make guys do the extra work because we are the only ones who can give birth to babies then let them do the house chores, simpleeeeeee

What planet are you from? Because you give birth to babies, men should do the chores? Lmfao. *Slaps head*, COME BACK TO EARTH!
Re: Women! by Teezy(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
lmfaooooooo
Re: Women! by kellorah: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
lol retro cheesy
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2006
@retro
please tell her cuzz i think she is on drugs. this is just another stunt to get noticed. nawa for ppl.
Re: Women! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
tenik:

For ladies who does not understand, its simple lets make guys do the extra work because we are the only ones who can give birth to babies then let them do the house chores, simpleeeeeee

Ok i agree, lets get married. I'll do all the chores sine you are the only one who can give birth to babies. But please dont call me when its time to make babies, make them on your own. I will be too tired after working to pay the bills, slaving to buy you clothes shoes and the good things of life, doing the dishes, cooking, scrubbing the floor and all other chores to remember to join the baby making process. In fact you dont even need me, follow Mary's footsteps!
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
yes, true talk. dat was funny as hell.
Re: Women! by eveseh(f): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2006
we are good grin
Re: Women! by retro(f): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2006
Lmfao!
Re: Women! by SvS(f): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
i agree with the first poster
Re: Women! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2006
So do i cheesy
Re: Women! by retro(f): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2006
You agree that since we give birth to babies, men should do the house chores? I admit that I can't cook, I suck at cleaning the house but I'm going to learn. Men doing the chores shouldn't be because of women giving birth to babies. Besides, she's clearly exaggerating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God / Top 10 Wealthiest Countries In Africa / A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.