Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? (1542 Views)

See Incredible Photoshopped Image Of The Mavin Crew, Buhari, Banky W & Others. / Do You Know Of Any Fashion Show/event Or Film Production Coming Up / Am New To This Am Starting Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
The time to pursue your dream is this moment. Still out there looking for a job? Contunu, there is God! But for those who will embrace self employed status, align with me. I am starting a film/TV soap crew, don't get me wrong, I am not a boss looking for employees, nope. I am a script/screen writer looking for team/crew members such as directors, producers, marketers, location managers, actors, editors, cinematographers, etc so that we can start a production company! No one is anyone's boss. We work 50:50 and share profit or loss 50:50. No certificate, age limit, no CV or cover letter needed, no dragnet or workforce aptitude test! Just your raw talent! If you dream Nollywood! If you are interested in fame and stardom and not some desk job in a glorified prison under a dictator named MD, then follow this thread by specifying your specialty/skills and other necessary ideas. We will kick off soon. (location: Lagos). You are welcome. Seun, mynd44 and other powers that be; please no fall my hand. Do the needful. Thanks.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by nollynesta: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chukwuma i think i really like ur idea and would love to be part of it jst dnt knw how i will be able 2 fit in.But i wil advice u never to budge to ur critics.Like my pastor wil always say 'Men don't need money but wisdom' This is wisdom in play....
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by heybeedavies: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Where are youi based?
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by 3ribalmarks: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
How do I join?
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
3ribalmarks: How do I join?

I will quit d very moment u join

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Here is my plan (you can come up with yours). We state the area we feel we can do very well in; acting, screenplay(I am good at this), cinematography, editing, directing. When we get a full film crew, we will choose a location to meet and Marshall out our plans, every idea counts. All u need is a skill you can offer.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
heybeedavies: Where are youi based?
LAGOS. But as time goes on, we may need to move around different states. So if you are not in Lagos. No probs. You contribute from where u are!
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by VillageBoi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ OP, you should post this in TV/Movies section... that's where most of the 'film' stuff happens.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
VillageBoi: @ OP, you should post this in TV/Movies section... that's where most of the 'film' stuff happens.
noted.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by DennisBrown(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
nice one @OP, I have been thinking of this for a very long time as well. am sick and tired of my Amazing video skills laying redundant. Am an Expert in Directing, Video Editing and Cinematography. Highly creative @ what I do, when ever this ministry is ready to kickstart..... am all in, though currently training people on Hollywood style of Acting. and distance, any way, it is well. halla @ meetdennis@gmail.com.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
This thread has been moved to a permanent site. www.nairaland.com/1829384/new-film-production-crew-care DennisBrown you are highly welcome. You've got amazing skills. Join the discussion via the new link.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by AdelokikiMr(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm intrested in tthe acting and also want to learn video editing but what I notice about ds post is that no contacts ...Nothing wink
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Adeyinkaolu: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
am gud at video editing, very creative, am from osun state and i wil love to b part of d screw. (olu_adeyinka@yahoo.com) dats my mail
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by horlorbah(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Im a good actor.....20 years old and i will lyk to be part of d crew....My email is olaoluwa032@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by ncpat(m): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2014
I`m interested, Directing, Video editing, Sound Engineer, and Computer Engine but base in Gombe State.
Re: I Am Starting A Film Production Crew, Care To Join? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
I edit, do vfx, sound tech, and shoots very well with DSLR cams

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Id Card Printer With Continuous Ink System.prints Driectly On Pvc Card. / Check Out This Picture That Has Gone Viral / Join Cash Community Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.