Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day (2889 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Us Bank Account And Paypal Verification Info Now Yours Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by ericforum: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
HOW TO OPEN A USA BANK ACCOUNT IN NIEGRIA,

How to fund and Withdraw Money from your paypal account

Opening a USA bank account in Nigeria seems unbelievable, I mean how possible is it to open a USA bank account right here in Nigeria? And not only that you will be able to withdraw from that account right here in Nigeria.

Seems unbelievable right?

The interesting thing about this is that you will be able open the account and get the debit card the same day! Not only that you will also be handed other documents that you will need like: your pin number. e.t.c.

We have compiled a report or e-book, as it is one [if not] the shortest information product that you will ever read.

In this report I will show you a never explained way of opening a USA bank account right here in Nigeria that you can use to fund or withdraw from your paypal account, I will also add a little bit of how you can verify your paypal account without even owning a USA bank.

HOW DO I FUND MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
To fund your paypal account, which will enable you buy things online, simply buy dollars and pay at the designated bank (here in Nigeria) into your debit card. Then login into your paypal account and then add the fund from your USA account into your paypal account and automatically the money will be deducted from your USA bank account into your paypal account which you can now use to make payments.

HOW DO I WITHDRAW FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
To withdraw from your paypal simply withdraw from your US bank account. That means you will send the money from your paypal account into your USA bank account, that can be done by selecting the withdrawal option in your paypal access.

Once your US bank account has been loaded with money. Simply look for a ZENITH bank and slot in your debit card and withdraw your account in Naira cash and carry!

HOW TO ORDER FOR THIS REPORT

Pay the sum of N5, 000 into the following bank account:
1. OCEANIC BAK
Account name: Diriabira Tolumonye Michael
Account no. 0200001018305

2. DIAMOND BANK
Account name: Tolumonye Michael Diriabira
Account no. 1121010002868

After payment send us the teller number, your phone number and your email address to the following numbers:

Phone:08067579354
ericsenterprise@bigstring.com

After verification of your payment we will send the report to your email address immediately.

NOTE
Please make sure you send us the above details to avoid unnecessary delay.

Remember information is the key to success.

We are here to make sure that every Nigeria citizen has access to USA Bank Account and Paypal Account.

Good luck and happy reading!
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by lolo01: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2008
I'm a bit curious about the fact that I get my debit card the same day?

I also want to know if you do have a US account opend this way? coz I had over time, bought a whole lot of materials that end up to be junk and rubbish.

If u do have an account, could u please post a proof or something to proof.

thanks
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by ericforum: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2008
My friend let me do you a favour ok.

Let me give you the package, you go through it and pay me when you are satisfied about the whole stuff.

You will also do me a favour by telling nairalanders if this stuff is genuine or not on this topic.

Send me your email address to studyabroad@bigstring.com, 08067579354

Stay bless!
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by lolo01: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2008
I just sent u an e-mail.

Thanks
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by alldone(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
we shall wait for your response and testimony.
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by ericforum: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hi my friend,

I have not received your email address. Better still send it to my phone number 08067579354.

Best regards!
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by ericforum: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2008
Dear Nairalanders, I have not seen our friend's email address.

I now open this opportunity to every nairalanders to get this us bank acount package and pay me after 3(three) days of getting the package.

Please only faithfull nairalanders should contact me.

Send the following infomation to me.

Your full name
Your contact address
Your phone number
Your email address

To ericforum26@yahoo.com

I request for those information to enable me keep record of the number of people am sending the package to.

Stay bless!
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by lolo01: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2008
I sent two mails and copied the two e-mail adds you gave, one of them got rejected and the other which supposedly went thru has brought no reply.

I don't want to make any insinuations, I'll probably guess it got into you spam-mail folder.

my e-mail add is income_extra@yahoo.com. At least now u have my e-mail.
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by ericforum: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
Hi friend,

I just sent you the US Bank Account package.

Go through it and testify to every Nairalanders. They are waiting anxiously to hear from you.

Good luck!
ericforum26@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by lolo01: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2008
Thanks. I've seen it. I'm going thru it, and u and nairalanders can be assured of my testimony.
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by lolo01: 2:08am On Oct 28, 2008
Hi nairalanders

Having gone through the material sent to me this are my views:

1. The material is well detailed, easy to use and understand

2. The card talked about in the material does exist, but You'll need to confirm from Spring Bank if they are the accredited agents in Nigeria.
(I'm not based in Nigeria, so it is important you confirm. There seems to be a problem with the springbank website)

3. It is also of note that the seller has done a good job on the material

Conclusion:

Apart from the check you have to do on springbank. I'll recommend you get the material.

Thanks
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by ericforum: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Our friend has testified about my product, so am giving it out for only N3,500 for the first ten (10) people who contact me within the next 12 days starting from today.

So Hurry and make payment to the following bank accounts as soon as possible.

Pay the sum of N5, 000 into the following bank account:
1. OCEANIC BAK
Account name: Diriabira Tolumonye Michael
Account no. 0200001018305

2. DIAMOND BANK
Account name: Tolumonye Michael Diriabira
Account no. 1121010002868

Stay bless!
ericforum26@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by IKENNAKALU: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2012
How can I receive payment from US Bank here in Nigeria, without working for them.
Re: How To Open Us Bank Account In One Day by xdedanx: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
USA BANK ACCOUNT FOR NON RESIDENT
US Personal Bank Account for Non-Residents
Planning to open a US Bank Account for Yourself or your Company? We can help you!

http://usbank.harvestdigitalsolutions.com
We have extensive experience with both private as well as corporate bank account opening in USA.
We are recognized as a partner by banks with the highest quality reputation and a long track record of financial excellence. A rigorous application and drafting procedure is applied before a bank has the opportunity to cater its services to our international clientele. We partnered with banks that have guaranteed low fee structures, and a customer-focused approach
Account Features:
 FDIC insured bank
 Secure Online Account Management
 Best recommended for a Non-USA Citizen
 Accepted for retail purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
 Pay your bills online, by phone or in person
 Access to funds 24/7/365 at over 33 million+ ATMs worldwide
 Multi-lingual customer call center available 24/7/365
 Free direct deposit through ACH payment
 Free online balance inquiry
 View your transaction history online free 24/7/365
 Convenient online bill payments and money transfers 24/7/365
 Get cash back from merchants & receive ACH

Initial Deposit
No initial deposit is required. However, we recommend depositing into your account a minimum of $100 to make sure that your account is active and will not be closed due to inactivity for over 6 months.
Minimum Balance
No minimum balance is required. However, you should keep some funds in your account to make sure that the bank is able to deduct monthly maintenance fee.
Online Banking
The bank offers advanced 24/7 online banking including:
Access to account balances and account transactions
Transfer money between accounts in the same bank
International wire transfer payments.

Debit and Credit Cards
The bank issues MasterCard/Visa Debit Card directly linked to the bank account. Each debit card payment is automatically deducted from the bank account. There are no credit limit and security deposit for debit cards. As soon as a client has a positive balance on his bank account, he may use the card.
You may also apply to a credit card Visa or MasterCard being a client of the bank for a minimum of 6 months. If you apply for a credit card, the bank may request a security deposit based on the fact that you do not have a residency in the United States.
Debit and Credit Cards
Debit and Credit Cards provides the following advantages:
24/7 access to funds in any place of the world
Worldwide acceptance for any online or in-store purchases
Worldwide cash withdraw.
Time Required
The bank usually opens accounts in 2 to 3 weeks.
Currencies
The bank opens accounts in USD and issues debit and credit cards in USD. If a client needs service in EUR or GBP, the bank is able to arrange it.
Bank Account Fees:
Maintenance fee payable monthly: free.
International wire transfer: free
Incoming payments in USD: $3.
Outgoing payments in USD: $5.
Fee for the issue of a bank draft: $10 per draft
Checkbook: free of charge
Internet banking: free of charge
Debit Card Fees:
Issue Fee: free of charge
Annual Fee: free of charge
ATM cash withdrawals: $1.50 within USA, $3.00 for all other countries.
Currency Conversion Fee: free of charge. The bank applies its own exchange rate.
Card Replacement: free of charge.
Credit Card Fees:
Issue fee: free of charge. Up to 3 additional cards free of charge.
Annual fee: free of charge
ATM Cash withdrawal: $1.50 within USA, $3.00 for all other countries.
Currency Conversion Fee: free of charge. The bank applies its own exchange rate.
Card Replacement: free of charge.
Required Documents
The bank requires the following personal documents from each beneficial owners and authorized signatories:
Scan copy of your Passport Photograph
Valid passport
Second piece of ID (National ID card or Driver’s license)
Utility Bill or Proof of your local address
Valid US mailing address (mandatory)
Feedback of Our Clients
Our company introduces its clients to the bank and constantly monitors clients experience with the bank's services.
United States banks offer exceptional services at very reasonable fees. Taking into account well-known reliability of US banks, opening a bank account with one of these banks are a great choice for every client.
All our clients, who have accounts with US banks, are very satisfied with banks services.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Designer Sunglasses(Gucci,Ysl,Armani,Marc Jacobs e.t.c) 15000-25000 Naira / Uk Pool Week 24 Draws / Business Registration With CAC Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.