Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. (68161 Views)

Soccer Sure Bet Prediction Bbm Channel C001c7ccb / Daily Sure Predictions Of 95% Accuraccy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thats all for today, see you for tomorrow games.

I will post a very special games for Wednesday and Thursday games with total odds between 5, 10, 15 and 25 odds for those of us that can stake between between 1 to 5k and It is 1000% sure to win.

see you all!.

1 Like

Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by gusco1531: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks bro and will stake on both but would like dis forum to always give room for adjustment incase if there's anybody who thinks of any should be free to include it.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
I will post those odds that I promised later today or early tomorrow but I would like you guys to stake between 500 to 5000 naira. please you won't loose a single penny on the bet but there is a gift that I would like each of you that will play the game to send to me on Friday grin just 3k each for 10 ppl only. I won't post those odds here.

If you are interested, search my name on facebook with Valentine Belonwu and I will inbox the games. after on thursday, those of you that won the game can send 3k each but if you loose, I will refund back your staking money, thats the reason why I said I won't post here but on fb for trust.

Thanks
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldenval: Soccer / International Clubs / Club Friendlies
1 Oxford Utd - Wolverhampton Wanderers (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.22
2 Sheffield United - Huddersfield Town (Double chance in 1st half) Sheffield United/X ?-? 1.35
3 Kidderminster Harriers - Shrewsbury Town (Double chance in 1st half) Kidderminster Harriers/X ?-? 1.45
4 FC Zurich - 1899 Hoffenheim (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.22
5 Portsmouth FC - Bournemouth AFC (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.22
6 Cheltenham Town - Bristol City (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.20
7 ADO Den Haag - OFI Crete FC (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.16
8 Exeter City - Swansea City (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.14
9 Lincoln City - Mansfield Town (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.20
Soccer / International Clubs / Champions League Qualification
10 Slovan Bratislava - FC Sheriff Tiraspol (Double chance in 1st half) X/FC Sheriff Tiraspol ?-? 1.45
11 Debreceni VSC - FC BATE Borisov (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No

4 FC Zurich - 1899 Hoffenheim (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.22....WON! grin
7 ADO Den Haag - OFI Crete FC (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.16 WON! grin
10 Slovan Bratislava - FC Sheriff Tiraspol (Double chance in 1st half) X/FC Sheriff Tiraspol ?-? 1.45 LOST DUE TO PENALTY FOR 42MINS cry
8 Exeter City - Swansea City (Both teams to score in 1st half ) No ?-? 1.14 WON! grin
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
goldenval: Hello everyone,
Today I will be posting my games in 2 different parts. please choose the once you like.

1. Oxford United - Wolves.... Wolves to win.
2. Altrincham - Accrington St..... Home to win or choose anybody can win 12.
3. Sheffield Utd - Huddersfield............HOME to win.
4. Luton - Colchester .........Home would likely win but anybody can win will be the best save option here.
5. Slovan Bratislava - Sheriff Tiraspol ............ Both team to scores in first half? NO
6. Slovan Bratislava - Sheriff Tiraspol .........half time result x2 which means, away double chance for 1st half.
7. Vaalerenga - Stabaek.......Home Win.

This is the 1st game.

I will post another options again

7. Vaalerenga - Stabaek.......Home Win. WON! grin
5. Slovan Bratislava - Sheriff Tiraspol ............ Both team to scores in first half? NO WON grin
[color=#990000]6. Slovan Bratislava - Sheriff Tiraspol .........half time result x2 which means, away double chance for 1st half. LOST[/color]
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by fighalo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
eh, see as only one game cut my money, anyway tnx bro, tnx alot
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2014
fighalo: eh, see as only one game cut my money, anyway tnx bro, tnx alot

Don't worry bro, same here, only one game cut it but hit me up on my facebook so that you can recover it back today. smiley
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by rollyrolly: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Nice 1 bro...hav games 4 2day?
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
rollyrolly: Nice 1 bro...hav games 4 2day?

YES I DO... STILL WORKING ON THEM, BUT I WILL POST FREE OWN HERE WHILE THE 3K AFTER PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN VIA FACEBOOK.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello everyone,
Today games seems so easy and here they are.

Cesena -Juventus.......Away win
Hartlepool Utd - Middlesbrough FC ....away win
AS Saint Etienne - Willem II Tilburg.... home to win
SK Sturm Graz - Hamburger SV ... away to win
Vitesse Arnhem - Chelsea Fc........away to win
AS Bari - Olympique Marseille.....away to win
Walsall FC - Leicester City.....12
Fulham FC - PFK Simurq....home win

Total ODDS about 18.

Good luck everyone, for those of you that wanna stake high from 1k to 5k or above should inbox me via facebook for sure games of total odds of 5 to 10 odds with no chance to loose but after you win, you must pay 3k on Friday via GTB or First Bank. Good luck!
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Contact me for other games of 12odds+ with no chance to loose, it is 2 days game which will start today by 4pm and ends tomorrow evening and after tomorrow you can send my 3k grin gift

search my name on facebook as valentine belonwu and I will inbox you the games. stake high with no chance to loose

Thanks
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by IRIENBOY(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice work,bro.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by gusco1531: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
So you do not have game for us for dis weekend
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
I will post games for today with small odds.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by mrking3(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Been looking for strong partner to forcast games with! I'm almost thinking of quiting this shit!!! Just ONE game been denying me of cool hard cash for several days now!!!! Today would have won 40k plus! But GENK bleeped me up! CIRCLE BRUGGE played them headon even with RED card, Genk couldn't score! Full time score .... 1-1. .. I played Genk to WIN!
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by Gozieekenkwo(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2014
mrking3: Been looking for strong partner to forcast games with! I'm almost thinking of quiting this shit!!! Just ONE game been denying me of cool hard cash for several days now!!!! Today would have won 40k plus! But GENK bleeped me up! CIRCLE BRUGGE played them headon even with RED card, Genk couldn't score! Full time score .... 1-1. .. I played Genk to WIN!

br0 u are n0t the 0nly you...yesterday was as if i should start crying, br0, i played Genk 12#any team to win#.... Nd salzburg over 2.5... Dey played 0:2 against j0sk0 ried.... If u can be posting games, others will d0 so, since the 0p refuse to update his thread...happy sunday þiþ0
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by mrking3(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Gozieekenkwo:

br0 u are n0t the 0nly you...yesterday was as if i should start crying, br0, i played Genk 12#any team to win#.... Nd salzburg over 2.5... Dey played 0:2 against j0sk0 ried.... If u can be posting games, others will d0 so, since the 0p refuse to update his thread...happy sunday þiþ0
will post my today's game here in less than 20 minutes! Watch out!!! I playonline with merry Bet!
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by Gozieekenkwo(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2014
mrking3: will post my today's game here in less than 20 minutes! Watch out!!! I playonline with merry Bet!

bro i would love to partner with you, am n0t playing onlyn, am playing at a closs by shop in ma area, and i would really appreciate you to post atleast 7sure games or 5games with big odds 2m0r0w, by 10AM OR 11AM , dat wen d guy n0rmally openz, it has been a while since w0n... Thankz

1 Like

Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by fighalo(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2014
sure games plssss
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello guys,
Today's games are as follow.

Djurgarden - Helsingborg......Home win.
Dundalk - Wexford Youths ........Home to win and over 1.5
TPS - FF Jaro ....... away x2
Atlantas - Banga Gargzdai ...Home to win

Thats all for now. see you all tomorrow smiley
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by goldenval(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
goldenval: Hello guys,
Today's games are as follow.

Djurgarden - Helsingborg......Home win.
Dundalk - Wexford Youths ........Home to win and over 1.5
TPS - FF Jaro ....... away x2
Atlantas - Banga Gargzdai ...Home to win

Thats all for now. see you all tomorrow smiley

Djurgarden - Helsingborg draw by 2-2 but the rest won!.... will try and post today's game.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
no games today?
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by mrking3(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Its either the OP or Mods deleted the Games I posted few days ago! Can't find my last post here!!! That's just unreasonable! Coz we are here to help each other!! THERE'S NO 100% SURE GAME IN SPORTS BETTING!!!!!!! Make no mistake about it! When staking pls be wise! Friendly Games are highly unpredictable!! Unlike League!
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by Gozieekenkwo(m): 5:40am On Aug 07, 2014
mrking3: Its either the OP or Mods deleted the Games I posted few days ago! Can't find my last post here!!! That's just unreasonable! Coz we are here to help each other!! THERE'S NO 100% SURE GAME IN SPORTS BETTING!!!!!!! Make no mistake about it! When staking pls be wise! Friendly Games are highly unpredictable!! Unlike League!

i even tot u ve abandoned dix thread, the op is n0t even p0sting anytin, try and do s0mething 2day
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by dadoctore(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eyah its a pity am just stumbling upon dis thread. I play online wit nairabet n even staked for today's games,let's see hw d results go.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by buchito1(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
Chai... This.nice thread just died!
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by akanugbal: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pls i need today sure odd
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by BUSHHUNTER: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Giving finland straight win yesterday was ma big mistake knowing fully well its friendly::::GOSH!....anyway tanks to d 2nd ticket Over1.5 worked awt jus a lil cash.
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by SirNuell1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
what happened to this thread? can we revive it back please...let's help eachother
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by Ekehwinz: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Giving finland straight win yesterday was ma big mistake knowing fully well its friendly::::GOSH!....anyway tanks to d 2nd ticket Over1.5 worked awt jus a lil cash.

a game of 10 odds played with 100naira will pay?
Re: Daily Sure Bet To Bet And Win. Please Follow Me. by BUSHHUNTER: 2:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Ekehwinz:

a game of 10 odds played with 100naira will pay?

1000 but with bonus maybe 1200 to 1700 depend on the games selected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.