Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Who Is The Funniest Among The Trio?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Funniest Among The Trio?? (706 Views)

Who Is The Funniest Among These Actors / Is This The Funniest Meme Ever? / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Among The Trio?? by Smartsyn(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Before the Nairaland compulsory leave, we've been mesmerised by the posts and comments of yusedo,cheif sweetus 1 of banana iceland, who is still one of the best clown and funny character we've here, though he has been quiet a lot lately.

But after the break, the trio of Blockus, Madcow1 and Scapegoat came on board their tools and literally crack our ribs.

These guys put so much energy and precision on their comic comments and post that you ll not a choice than to atleast smile no matter how bad your day is. Many of you'll bear me witness.

But who do you think is leading the pack?? Just for the fun of it.

I'll go with Madcow1, that guy is not of this world, i swear..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest Among The Trio?? by Decibel: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Brb

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Which Network Dey Send This Kind Messages??? / The 10 Kinds Of People In Every Nigeria Bus / Any Hope For This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.