Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) (7223 Views)

I Need Some To Help Me With A Gsd Pup For 15k / Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Reminds me of our house female rott. She is always silent. Even if she sees a stranger, she will just ran away lol. We tried all we cld to make her bark but she didn't. We had to buy another male and that one is just a stupid dog. Always barking and motivated d female dog to bark after 6 months or so. The male dog is so stubborn and refused all trainings givn to him. The only time he will sit down is when he sees food in your hand. Even to put collar on his neck na thug of war. He just a year old now and very stubborn. I noticed when he bites, he doesn't bite deeply. Yu will only see his saliva on your hand and some lil pains yl d female will pretend as if she didn't see yu n tries to attack yu frm behind
Re: Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) by Denn(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jcob: Drake is somehow choosy when it comes to feeding. He prefers raw food like chicken and fish. Security wise, I love his alertness but my big problem remains . . . .this dog no dey bark!

dogs get choosy with food if fed monotonous.

Try mixing.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) by lacicrips(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacob, how's your dog doing? Any update?
Re: Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) by okikiosibodu(m): 2:35am On Feb 11, 2018
@Jcob Great thread you've got here. You mind updating us on Drake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) / What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Cat Having Sex With Chicken!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.