Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film (1061 Views)

Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Most Awaited Movie Rocks / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / The Most Awaited Movie Premiere Of The Year Is Spielberg's War Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by BeingAkorede(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Salman Khan Is Back With Kick

Re: K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by Decibel: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
angry
Re: K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by BeingAkorede(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kick is the story of Devi Lal Singh ( Salman Khan ) who craves for thrill and enjoyment in everything . He is jobless because nothing can give him the real thrill he wants . Devi Lal is about to get engage with Shaina ( Jacqueline Fernandez ) and for the sake of her , he agrees to do new job but soon he quits that one too.

Break up happens and Devi Lal becomes Devil who do big robberies and finds thrill in it . Himanshu Tyagi ( Randeep Hooda ) is a Cop who is in search of Devil and wants to catch him. What happens ultimately? Is Himanshu successful in catching Devil? If yes then how and If No then Why ? What is the real purpose of Devil behind robberies ? You have to watch the film for answers .
Re: K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
cao:

Err...I watch them subtitled, in fact they actually play at least one Bollywood film during the week, in my local cinema over here (Aldershot). This is currently playing over here. As usual, I'm always the only non-Asian watching the Bollywood film, I'm tired of representing Africa & the rest of the world.

Will finally watch this tomorrow.
lol.
Re: K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by cao(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Finally watched this, I was expecting a straight action film not a masala film, some scenes felt rushed, others felt like they were missing bits that were cut off. I enjoyed the film, but it could have been better.
Re: K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by Hersi007: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Waitin for Happy new Year trailer 15 august...don't really like that KiCk movie yaar..bakwaas movie..

1 Like

Re: K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film by BeingAkorede(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Subtitled or not, climax or anti-climax, the movie KICK has surpassed all time Bollywood highest earner and it is heading to the level of 220-230 crore (million).

I wonder how it gets bigger yearly, now Salman has set a record in the industry. Much awaited multi-star starrer happy New year featuring sallu's rival Shah ruh khan tends to break the record of kick and whether Amir Khan starrer P.K would create an overwhelming record has it has done through 3idiots. I love this fraternity

(1) (Reply)

CNN Commits Blunder Over Ebola Virus Spread In Nigeria / What I Learnt From The Movie 3-idiots / What Happens To Clothes Worn By Actors In A Movie. Do They Take Them Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.