Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba (2391 Views)

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident / Deadly Accident At Maitama Junction In Abuja Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba by Oziddy: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, i was coming back from Port-Hacourt to Aba this evening, then at Aba main park, i took a bus going to Ogbor-Hill where i reside, then on our way, someone called our driver, telleing him that a trailer just lost control of its break and ran into cars cueing at a traffic Jam, And lives was lost instantly,then as we approached the scene of the even, lo and behold, cars were smashed beyond recognition, and the whole place was crowded with people trying to rescue survivours, it was around 8 to 9 pm so i couldnt take pictures, this is not the 1st, 2nd, or even 10th time this kind of accident is happening in waterside junction ogbor-hill aba, the bridge there is so bad, and there is this sharp bend leading to 7up botling company, and that area is so dangerous, esspecially when those 7up tankers make their way in and out. Abia state government has emphasised construction a fly over at that area due to traffic jam and motor accident, at least it would help alleviate this bad news we get daily in Ogbor-hill, but all are empty promises, Abia state government is not working, pls dear nairalanders, if u live or hav any relative that lives in ogbor-hill, but comes back late in the evening, try to reach out to them to confrim their safety. I pray they wont be a victim in Jesus name.
Re: Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba by Decibel: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
cry cry tongue embarassed
Re: Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba by Decibel: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba by Decibel: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
cool cool tongue
Re: Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba by etochi11(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rip to the dead

(1) (Reply)

20 Things That Only Happen In Dubai / . / Please How Did you Raised Money To Travel Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.