Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (351353 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:

Somali Gil's wear weaves too just like other women including white ones by the way.
Bororojo please stop responding to Axum, you can't reason him. Talking to him doesn't lead anywhere. He could go to the library of congress and say he doesn't see any books and still argue. You can't wake up someone who pretends sleeping.

haha, was just about to tell you the same.... It is my sincere belief that he has a neurological chemical imbalance, With the level f psychological diagnosis in th west these days, I am very sure they already have a name for his condition.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:

Somali Gil's wear weaves too just like other women including white ones by the way.
Bororojo please stop responding to Axum, you can't reason him. Talking to him doesn't lead anywhere. He could go to the library of congress and say he doesn't see any books and still argue. You can't wake up someone who pretends sleeping.

You obviously dont know Somali people if you think we wear weaves. First our hair is naturally long and soft. Secondly we cover our hair unless the women are at weddings. Thirdly the majority of Somalis dont even know such thing as a weave exists since they are new to the west and since they cover their hair and dont see the purpose of showing their hair unless around other women. Your argument is mute, even other Somalis on here who dislike me will tell you about Somalis not knowing or wearing weaves.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:
OmarBah I see you having a look, how are you this crispy harmattan morning?
It's cold over here man, 17 degrees Fahrenheit . I miss Africa for real. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

You obviously dont know Somali people if you think we wear weaves. First our hair is naturally long and soft. Secondly we cover our hair unless the women are at weddings. Thirdly the majority of Somalis dont even know such thing as a weave exists since they are new to the west and since they cover their hair and dont see the purpose of showing their hair unless around other women. Your argument is mute, even other Somalis on here who dislike me will tell you about Somalis not knowing or wearing weaves.
We have this debate before, I won't have it again.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Lol, you think Somalis look arab, why would a somali girl use an arab profile picture infront of her Somali friends of facebok. I have Facebook too slowpoke.

The exact same thing that ponders my mind when I see such....Is "It" actually that bad in your society Why would an obviously Somali person do that in front of the whole world... One is named Fartun Bashir.....ha! always posting photoshopped pictures with unnatural lighting and all sort of "whitening" filtered pics cheesy cheesy .... I mean, you guyz even argue about which clans have the largest number of light skinned people, .... loool.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

The exact same thing that ponders my mind when I see such....Is "It" actually that bad in your society.... I mean, you guyz even argue about which clans have the largest number of light skinned people, .... loool.....

You have nomadic people who are Cushitic who still dont cover their hair and have long hair, no reason for Somalis to pretend to use arabs as their profile picture especially on Facebook where they have friends and family looking at their pictures. I think you wrongfully assume some Somalis to look Arab.

What your saying makes no sense. You wrongfully thing Somalis look Arab, ignorant people like you would propably label these Somali girls arab cause they have headscarf.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:

It's cold over here man, 17 degrees Fahrenheit . I miss Africa for real. Lol
I hate Farenheit... haven being raised in the Celsius, it is sometimes difficult for me to grasp when someone says the temperature is 80 degrees ... i just shrink at the thought of that.... lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2015
I think bororojo you were referring to this. Actually even some of the Almamys of Futa braided their hair.
Here is Almamy Sori Ibrahima.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

I hate Farenheit... haven being raised in the Celsius, it is sometimes difficult for me to grasp when someone says the temperature is 80 degrees ... i just shrink at the thought of that.... lol
That's about -8.333 degree Celsius .
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2015
hahahaha, those girls dont look in anyway Arab.... stop trying to sound smart of "sleek"....
But I am sure 80% of them would want to be, if we took them for an anonymous survey.... lol, the complex many of them suffer is so thick, it can be cut with a knife....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:27am On Jan 08, 2015
I remember posting Somali women pictures on here , and Bantus saying that I was posting Arabs, so that probably explains why you think all Somali women on Facebook use Arab women as their profile picture. You think Somalis look Arab. Its sad, that when i was posting Somali women, some on here kept saying i was posting biracial women or Arab women, until other Somalis told them i was posting Somalis, I had to post links for every picture. So this explains why some of you still can't believe Somali women dont wear weaves unlike Bantus.

All these Women are Somali.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:
I think bororojo you were referring to this. Actually even some of the Almamys of Futa braided their hair.
Here is Almamy Sori Ibrahima.

Yeah, that.. If you come to Nigeria, a lot of the nomadic ones still braid their hair.
look at these two guyz.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:
hahahaha, those girls dont look in anyway Arab.... stop trying to sound smart of "sleek"....
But I am sure 80% of them would want to be, if we took them for an anonymous survey.... lol, the complex many of them suffer is so thick, it can be cut with a knife....

Now your just making stuff up. You confuse Islam for Arab and assume wearing headscarf is being Arab. Your own Bantus here were calling the Somali women pictures that i posted as Arab.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2015
This Cushitic lady is the most beautiful woman, she is a nomad, natural beauty. Don't accuse her of wearing a weave, she doesnt know what that is LOL grin

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Now your just making stuff up. You confuse Islam for Arab and assume wearing headscarf is being Arab. Your own Bantus here were calling the Somali women pictures that i posted as Arab.

Oh please...lool
the world knows, wanting to be Arab is the greatest Aspiration of your people (and country) .....
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Fulaman, first thing in the morning "koto" delete all the recent somali pictures. This tread was made by a Yoruba man for Fulbe.
Onila has a tread for Somali chicks, Axum, go there.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

Oh please...lool
the world knows, wanting to be Arab is the greatest Aspiration of your people (and country) .....
Al Shabab has their videos in Arabic lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

Oh please...lool

If this was the case than Somalis would not Speak Somali and would be Arab. By the way I think yo are self projecting. Somalis have lived next to Arabs and traded with them for thousands of years yet still have their culture and language. This would not have been the case if we wanted to be Arab. Our clan structure keeps outsiders out.

Stop self projecting. Arabs have been useful in Somalia as allies against Ethiopia, Portugal and the other foreigner who wanted to take our resources.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:

Alshbaab is allied with Alqaeda and those videos are for foreign consumption in order to get outside recruits. Somalis dont know Arabic. 90 percent of us dont know Arabic.

This is the reason why Alshabaab has a lot of videos to recruit foreign fighters. Also Alshabaab uses the quran which is in Arabic, and Nahseeds those are meant for all Muslims not Arabs.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:
I remember posting Somali women pictures on here , and Bantus saying that I was posting Arabs,

loool, I am sure you kept that date and recorded it in your diary, waking every morning of each passing day, and flipping to the page where you had it written.... then you close the journal and heave a sigh of relief that some random internet citizen THINKS a somali looks Arab...
ha!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:
Fulaman, first thing in the morning "koto" delete all the recent somali pictures. This tread was made by a Yoruba man for Fulbe.
Onila has a tread for Somali chicks, Axum, go there.

you want to hide the Somali pictures after you guys said Somali women use Arab pictures, am only showing you this is not true, as many thing anyone with a headscarf who is lightskin is Arab. which is not true.

You want to take down the pictures of Somalis, because it shows how much better looking we are than fullness who you thing is the greatest beauty on earth lmao
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Alshbaab is allied with Alqaeda and those videos are for foreign consumption in order to get outside recruits. Somalis dont know Arabic. 90 percent of us dont know Arabic.

This is the reason why Alshabaab has a lot of videos to recruit foreign fighters. Also Alshabaab uses the quran which is in Arabic, and Nahseeds those are meant for all Muslims not Arabs.

Yes, and Arabic is an OFFICIAL language of your forsaken peninsula.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by TerryCarr(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Somalis invented the Afro before Negroids stole it
how it that possible since our hair grows like that grin i guess nigros stole your skin tones too tongue
[img]http://charcoalink.files./2011/03/afro-hair-texture-shot-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

loool, I am sure you kept that date and recorded it in your diary, waking every morning of each passing day, and flipping to the page where you had it written.... then you close the journal and heave a sigh of relief that some random internet citizen THINKS a somali looks Arab...
ha!

i remember cause E-soul had to tell them they are Somali, cause they kept saying those women were Arab or mixed. And that it was unfair to use Arabs in African beauty competition. Lol

I only mention that after the idiotic remark that Somali women use Arab pictures on their profile page on Facebook. Do you know that Facebook has users who are ur friends and family, how can someone post an Arab and claim Somali with their friends on Facebook. either your lying or confusing Somalis for Arabs.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

I wouldn't believe any data you from you without a credible source. Lol, yea right, they are making the videos for Arabs. pfff,
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:

Lol, can u believe these Niggurs wanted to stay in the Arab and Indian section of Nairobi during the British East Africa" era.... The british administrators had to ask themselves if they were hearing things right ..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2015
TerryCarr:

how it that possible since our hair grows like that grin i guess nigros stole your skin tones too tongue
[img]http://charcoalink.files./2011/03/afro-hair-texture-shot-1.jpg[/img]

Everyone defended from us. Am glad Somalis dont use Afro anymore, Bantus steal everthing.

This Cushitic woman pawns all Bantus, she is naturally beauty with her natural hair, unlike Bantus wearing weaves.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

Lol, can u believe these Niggurs wanted to stay in the Arab and Indian section of Nairobi during the British East Africa" era.... The british administrators had to ask themselves if they were hearing things right ..

What are yo talking about, and what does that proof. Somalis dont occupy Nairobi at that time in large numbers, if they wanted to stay with Muslims where their are Mosques what wrong with that? Your are self projecting again, assuming that we want to be Arabs or Indians, when in fact Arabs have lived near Somalis for thousands of years and we have our culture and language still.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Omarbah:

I wouldn't believe any data you from you without a credible source. Lol, yea right, they are making the videos for Arabs. pfff,

Why would I lie? Alshbaab wants not a Somalai but an Islamic state in the whole world. Thus it recruits Muslims around the world. It uses Nationalism to get the Somalis in Somalia, and Jihad to get the Muslims around the world to join them.

Different show for different audiences.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

What are yo talking about, and what does that proof. Somalis dont occupy Nairobi at that time in large numbers, if they wanted to stay with Muslims where their are Mosques what wrong with that? Your are self projecting again, assuming that we want to be Arabs or Indians, when in fact Arabs have lived near Somalis for thousands of years and we have our culture and language still.

Yes.... that is why Somalis called the members among themselves with straightest hair 'Timmo Hindi" hahah
What a pretender this Axum is ..... Omar Bah, TerryCarr I know yu guyz are watching, google this up ...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

Yes, and Arabic is an OFFICIAL language of your forsaken peninsula.

Arabic was added as an official language for government purposes inorder to strengthen trade ties with the middle east which Somali sends many millions of livestock.

Somali is the language of the people, but Arabic is also used for government purposes as a second language in order to ease language barriers with foreign investors. The president speaks Somali.

Also Somalia and Djibouti (ethnically Somali) are Both members of the Arab League and it helps when government documents are in both Somali and Arabic.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Bororojo:

Yes.... that is why Somalis called the members among themselves with straightest hair 'Timmo Hindi" hahah
What a pretender this Axum is ..... Omar Bah, TerryCarr I know yu guyz are watching, google this up ...

the word is timo jileeec. Not timo hindi.

Bantus are referred to as Timo career. And Somalis Timo jieeec. One means rough and the other soft. where did you get hindi from?

And why do you care so much about Somalis, as if any connection Somalis has with non Africans is upsetting you lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.