Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert (1444 Views)

Scam Alert: OrangeĀ  Recruitment Agency / Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... / Scam Alert: Jobs Seekers, Beware Of These Site When Applying For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Ogomsb2k: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
I got dis mail from joy okelue (gokelue@gmail.com), who claims to be HR of an undisclosed company. My little investigation revealed that she has sent dis mail to abt 50 nairalanders that must v dropped their email here during d sharing of workforce practice questns for uac test which she was part of. I now write to crave ur indulgence dt dis dude is a scammer who wishes to generate traffic to her blog by sharing dis fake vacancy which never existed. Fellow nairalanders take note. Her username here is gokelue. Below is d mail she sent to me
subject: congratulations
Dear Applicant,
In response to your job application on our website, we are glad to
inform you that your CV had been reviewed by the Human Resource
Department and found you worthy for the position you applied for.
However, you need to complete your data before you will be invited for
oral interview. Make sure that you enter your correct data; otherwise
you might be disqualified for the next stage of this recruitment.
Follow the link below and complete as regards to your state of origin.
click here:
http://tan.org.ng/onestar/ register.php?id=26694
Once again, congratulations.
Beware of Job scam! On no-account will anybody ask you to pay money
for recruitment. We do not ask/request from any employee for fees. Do
not fall a victim of job scam!
Joy Okelue
Human Resource Dept
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Estorico: 1:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Ogomsb2k: I got dis mail from joy okelue (gokelue@gmail.com), who claims to be HR of an undisclosed company. My little investigation revealed that she has sent dis mail to abt 50 nairalanders that must v dropped their email here during d sharing of workforce practice questns for uac test which she was part of. I now write to crave ur indulgence dt dis dude is a scammer who wishes to generate traffic to her blog by sharing dis fake vacancy which never existed. Fellow nairalanders take note. Her username here is gokelue. Below is d mail she sent to me
subject: congratulations
Dear Applicant,
In response to your job application on our website, we are glad to
Department and found you worthy for the position you applied for.
However, you need to complete your data before you will be invited for
oral interview. Make sure that you enter your correct data; otherwise
you might be disqualified for the next stage of this recruitment.
Follow the link below and complete as regards to your state of origin.
click here:
Once again, congratulations.
Beware of Job scam! On no-account will anybody ask you to pay money
for recruitment. We do not ask/request from any employee for fees. Do
not fall a victim of job scam!
Joy Okelue
Human Resource Dept
Hey God ooo! Thanks so much. I also got a mail from her too. Thanks so musch for sharing this. May God reward her with evil for her evil deeds. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Joysexy: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2014
I was sent this mail too, but I discover that person/lady was just looking for a way to get people under her. I signup only to discover that it is Transformation Agenda of Nigeria. In actual sense it looks like a scam but not,looks like a job,not sha but some how. A friend from my area told me that I need to register up to 200 people before I could benefit from the program. I then summon courage and registered under her. However, the lady supposed not have stated:
"In response to your job application on our website, we are glad to
Department and found you worthy for the position you applied for."
That is absolutely bad. Even though she was passing info that may be crucial for some of us, supposed not to paint words like that. In case she comes across this thread, please, stop doing that, it is absolutely bad. Pass your info on nairaland and it will get to the target audience, period! Don't send any mail again, else I will ask google to bound you! Hustler, you wan take us make up 200 people abi?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Ogomsb2k: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Joysexy: I was sent this mail too, but I discover that person/lady was just looking for a way to get people under her. I signup only to discover that it is Transformation Agenda of Nigeria. In actual sense it looks like a scam but not,looks like a job,not sha but some how. A friend from my area told me that I need to register up to 200 people before I could benefit from the program. I then summon courage and registered under her. However, the lady supposed not have stated:
"In response to your job application on our website, we are glad to
Department and found you worthy for the position you applied for."
That is absolutely bad. Even though she was passing info that may be crucial for some of us, supposed not to paint words like that. In case she comes across this thread, please, stop doing that, it is absolutely bad. Pass your info on nairaland and it will get to the target audience, period! Don't send any mail again, else I will ask google to bound you! Hustler, you wan take us make up 200 people abi?

Exactly wht pissed me off, dt gokelue is takin some of us here as fools. Wht stops her frm invitin me to register under her after describin wht d process is all about. She rather chooses to use dis illegal process . This action wil make lot of ppl nt to look @ dis as legal even if its one

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Joysexy: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
The main websitehttp://tan.org.ng.
That lady get concept oo! I thought I was the only that received the mail. If we're many, then by now she might have attended position of Ambassador of TAN. Anyway sha, she bi hustler.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
There's no username as at today bearing Gokelue.

This is the person that sent that to you and you ought to be looking at https://www.nairaland.com/saryea83

Saryea83: Bros send a sample of workforce past questions to [size=14pt]gokelue@gmail.com[/size]

Scammer way dey find work and looking for past questions undecided dy claim say she be HR undecided

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
The 'referral' link he not she o lipsrsealed sent to u guys via email, is in HIS post below.

Hungry Lion

Saryea83: TAN focuses on creating one million jobs for Nigerian youths in the next four years. These jobs shall be created through targeted strategies and tapping into uncommon areas of our economy as well as in knowing the unemployed youth in particular.
All interested Nigerians are welcome. However, they shall be expected to fill a membership form which will require their photographs and addresses.
The membership of TAN cuts across all citizens of Nigeria without legal disqualification. TAN has no ethnic, religious, linguistic or gender discrimination. It is open to all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or qualification.
This is another phase of it.I mean another batch of which new members are being recruited. Don't be bias because you'll definitely be favored and have nothing to lose.

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN TAN

ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER

CAN YOU MOBILIZE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR HIGHER INSTITUTION?

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF YOUR MOBILIZATION ABILITY

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF NIGERIA THAT IS ON-GOING

THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

BECOME A ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR BY REGISTERING HERE
[size=14pt]http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26694[/size]
IT IS REAL AND WORKING PERFECTLY

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Woah! shocked shocked Unemployed.

Here goes your 'HR' grin cheesy

Saryea83: I sincerely need your advice!
Am a graduate of Geology with 2'1 but frankly speaking I need a skill to make me competent in this area. You all know that in Nigeria we only read to pass exams in Nigeria Universities. Am not thinking of M.Sc now rather later cos that won't even help matters! I need some where to get six(6) months or 3 months full training as a fresh graduate in area of sofware and practicals in Geology, geophysics, or sedimentology etc. Several times, I tried Schlumberger, they told me that they only train for Companies and not individuals and at interval of 2 weeks and less. Am currently a Corps member serving in Rivers State and have just 2 months to finish my National Assignment, but acquiring skill in my field of study gives me sleepless nights! Considering allawi package and other little savings what advice can you profer to me that will catapult me to oil &v gas industry?

Saryea83: @2sexy, am the guy!

Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold)
Saryea83: I am interested ooo! But is it real? Have you made real cash and withdraw from the site? If yes, my guy inbox me:
cokwute@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Ogomsb2k: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
KnuckleHead: Woah! shocked shocked Unemployed.

Here goes your 'HR' grin cheesy

Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold)

good job knucklehead. U r gud

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Saryea83: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2014
My people, someone asked me visit this thread and thank God that I did. Am sorry that I wrong you people by sending you mails. I was just trying to use that means to complete my 200 down-line. All of you are right in all ramifications, but i have never dupe anybody either. It is the situation of our country that puts one in such situation. TAN is actually is working, although i used a wrong way to pass my info.Am deeply sorry!! It won't occur again. You guys should 4give me please. Am unemployed and seriously looking for job, in case you have one let me know. At least for me to come boldly and apologize means that am not a scammer and have no intention to scam anybody. I had never demanded money 4rm anybody either, and i will never. Abeg my people una sorry. I sincerely applogize!!!

Apology!! Apology!!! Apology!!!! It will not happen again!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Joysexy: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Saryea83: My people, someone asked me visit this thread and thank God that I did. Am sorry that I wrong you people by sending you mails. I was just trying to use that means to complete my 200 down-line. All of you are right in all ramifications, but i have never dupe anybody either. It is the situation of our country that puts one in such situation. TAN is actually is working, although i used a wrong way to pass my info.Am deeply sorry!! It won't occur again. You guys should 4give me please. Am unemployed and seriously looking for job, in case you have one let me know. At least for me to come boldly and apologize means that am not a scammer and have no intention to scam anybody. I had never demanded money 4rm anybody either, and i will never. Abeg my people una sorry. I sincerely applogize!!!

Apology!! Apology!!! Apology!!!! I will not happen again!!!!!!!!!!

Chairman!!!! Hmmmmmmm! well you really tried by coming here to apologize, indeed, you even helped me, though using the wrong way, but I have 4given you. Please, don't do that again!!! Am really proud of you for you to boldly come and render apology. I will like to know you in person, I like guys like you who are sincere. You kind of person won't break my heart or are you're married? Lol!!!

Guys, let's 4give and 4get. He has apologized 4 his wrong doings!! How many of you can boldly do that. In fact, this guy is rare. In his mail, he didn't demand 4 money. The mail was just matter of choice, because you click on the link, you take your fate into your hands by either choosing to register or not. I know so many guys that have duped people here on nairaland but his own was a different thing, and still came boldly to apologize.
Saryea83, you've tried. You're a real man!!!! In fact, I will like to know you in person.
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by okonji4real: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Joysexy:

Chairman!!!! Hmmmmmmm! well you really tried by coming here to apologize, indeed, you even helped me, though using the wrong way, but I have 4given you. Please, don't do that again!!! Am really proud of you for you to boldly come and render apology. I will like to know you in person, I like guys like you who are sincere. You kind of person won't break my heart or are you're married? Lol!!!

Guys, let's 4give and 4get. He has apologized 4 his wrong doings!! How many of you can boldly do that. In fact, this guy is rare. In his mail, he didn't demand 4 money. The mail was just matter of choice, because you click on the link, you take your fate into your hands by either choosing to register or not. I know so many guys that have duped people here on nairaland but his own was a different thing, and still came boldly to apologize.
Saryea83, you've tried. You're a real man!!!! In fact, I will like to know you in person.
Are u in anyway trying to capitalize on his apology?......
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
So y did u lie that you were HR undecided

Saryea83: My people, someone asked me visit this thread and thank God that I did. Am sorry that I wrong you people by sending you mails. I was just trying to use that means to complete my 200 down-line. All of you are right in all ramifications, but i have never dupe anybody either. It is the situation of our country that puts one in such situation. TAN is actually is working,although i used a wrong way to pass my info.Am deeply sorry!! It won't occur again. You guys should 4give me please. Am unemployed and seriously looking for job, in case you have one let me know. At least for me to come boldly and apologize means that am not a scammer and have no intention to scam anybody. I had never demanded money 4rm anybody either, and i will never. Abeg my people una sorry. I sincerely applogize!!!

Apology!! Apology!!! Apology!!!! It will not happen again!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2014
What jargons are you saying? Saryea83 is this you? cheesy

Afterall you are Joy the HR in your email and this is Joysexy spewing rubbish

Joysexy:

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Saryea83: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2014
my brother, i did that so that people could accept registering. I don't have any other intention, because people stopped signup wit the thread i created for it.
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Saryea83: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
KnuckleHead: What jargons are you saying? Saryea83 is this you? cheesy

Afterall you are Joy the HR in your email and this is Joysexy spewing rubbish

My guy, it is me and me alone. Am sorry my guy! Apology!
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by davide470(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Joysexy/Saryea89, Stop spamming this board with TAN links and all. This should be your last post about TAN! You have been warned!
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Saryea83: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2014
am the one to be blamed because, most people did not know how to use their link. They were using mine. Please. I will never do that again.
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by okonji4real: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2014
davide470: Joysexy/Saryea89, Stop spamming this board with TAN links and all. This should be your last post about TAN! You have been warned!
Tnx @davido470 for nailing d nail on d head...they both collaborated to carry out this shameful act...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Ogomsb2k: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
@saryea...Wht stops u frm invitin
me to register under u after describin wht d
process is all about. By d way are u he or she? Cos in ur scam mail u refer urself as joy, a female name
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by okonji4real: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2014
@david470,pls I want 2 crave your indulgence to ban anyone that comes to nairaland to defraud fellow graduates.I pray that God will give you the intuition to sort out fake e-mail job addresses. You are really doing a good job

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Saryea83: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Ogomsb2k: @saryea...Wht stops u frm invitin
me to register under u after describin wht d
process is all about. By d way are u he or she? Cos in ur scam mail u refer urself as joy, a female name

Am very sincere for my apology! I am he. People call me Joy because am always happy no matter the condition i found myself, so most people know me by Joy. There was no collaboration here, it is just that someone people did actually understand how it works, so they went on using my link instead of theirs. However, i had cleared about 5 people on that. I am the one that is faulty, Una sorry abeg

@Ogomsb2k, U can follow the link and register if it pleases you. You guys, should find a way and 4give me.
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Shut up my friend. It don do! Na only u waka come? Ogini?

Forgive me, I m sorry, I m sorry, abeg move make we hear word jare

Barawo, using style to market 'himself' grin (follow the link and register if it pleases you). hungry lion

Saryea83:
Am very sincere for my apology! I am he. People call me Joy because am always happy no matter the condition i found myself, so most people know me by Joy. There was no collaboration here, it is just that someone people did actually understand how it works, so they went on using my link instead of theirs. However, i had cleared about 5 people on that. I am the one that is faulty, Una sorry abeg
@Ogomsb2k U can follow the link and register if it pleases you You guys, should find a way and 4give me.
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Joy? shocked Guy you too lie!

Arent you Juan Karl and Alina Jefz on facebook with fake ladies pictures? Yahoo things lipsrsealed undecided

https://www.facebook.com/juan.karl.568?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/alina.jefz

Saryea83:

@Ogomsb2k, U can follow the link and register if it pleases you. You guys, should find a way and 4give me.
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by Saryea83: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Beware Of This Nairalander Gokelue....scam Alert by davide470(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2014
It has served its purpose

(1)

Urgent!! Interview At Connors Hill Consulting / Cover Letter And Cv / Tridex Logistics And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.