Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Save The Perishing Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Save The Perishing Souls (475 Views)

Another Perishing Soul / Outer Man Perishing, Inner Man Renewed / For The Message Of The Cross Is Foolishness To Those Who Are Perishing, But To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save The Perishing Souls by savetheperishin: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2014
The Church and the world are now equal in dressing, in words and in action. Matthew 24 vs 11, there many false prophets deceiving many now. Vs22 even the very elect have been deceived.

If you have the burden that i have to Rise up and stand for the truth and preach the truth and war against falsehood and satanic grip over the church.

Partner with me, lets build a group of righteous Church that stands for the truth even when it hurts, so long God is glorified.

Call me on 09032821126 email: savetheperishingsouls@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/savetheperishingsouls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ Married In His Stay On Earth?? / Head Or Tail You Win / Walking In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.