Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

''it's Not Anyone's Business If I Sold Aye To Davido" - Runtown - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ''it's Not Anyone's Business If I Sold Aye To Davido" - Runtown (870 Views)

[VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid / Wande Coal's Album: Davido, Runtown Etal Push Your Albums Back-adonbilivit / I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''it's Not Anyone's Business If I Sold Aye To Davido" - Runtown by stephengee(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Gallardo crooner, Runtown has cleared the air on
rumours that have been flying up and down about
him being the Original composer of Davido's hitsong
"Aye". it did not stop there.....it is also rumoured that
he sold the track to Davido.
Here are excerpts from the interview with Tribune,
People are saying you sold the Aye song to Davido.
What would you have to say?
(Brief silence) A lot of people have been asking me
that question. David(o) has had a number of
interviews where he addressed how the song came
about. So if you want to learn more about Aye ask
David or read his interviews.
But did you sell the song to him?
The first time I heard about that, I felt it was
nobody’s business to raise issues like that. I know
we are in Africa and people like to ask questions,
but it is certainly not my business.
We need clarification from you?
You cannot clarify from me.
Are you saying you didn’t sell the song to him?
Maybe the song sounds like something I would
have done myself, perhaps that is why people are
saying so.
Re: ''it's Not Anyone's Business If I Sold Aye To Davido" - Runtown by kultimate009: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2014
My spidey sense is tingling. I sense a huge sum has exchanged hands. Didn't dis same Davido "buy" Gobe from Password?

*drinks hot koko* Buh that's none of my business

1 Like

Re: ''it's Not Anyone's Business If I Sold Aye To Davido" - Runtown by LoveDecay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
kultimate009: My spidey sense is tingling. I sense a huge sum has exchanged hands. Didn't dis same Davido "buy" Gobe from Password?

Davido bought Gobe from password, now aye from who' ........ best news ever grin

*drinks hot koko* Buh that's none of my business

(1) (Reply)

10 Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015 / Usher And Chris Brown, Who Dances Better / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Jumabee - Shower Me Ft. Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.