Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra (4767 Views)

For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male. / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by StevinMorgan(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Check out the pictures of a suspected Boko Haram member who carried out the suicide bombing attack that killed several people on Wednesday.

The attack aimed at former President Buhari killed several people two days ago on Alkali road near Muritala Mohammed square in Kaduna city.

He was arrested moments after the attack while trying to mix up with onlookers.

See more photos from his arrest below.

He looks so much like a woman. Every day is for the thief, and one day is for the owner, who knows how many people this evil beast has killed.
Now it is time for him to face the consequences of his actions

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by okosodo: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2014
And after this he will be freed

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by nikkypearl(f): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2014
It is well with Nigeria! embarassed
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by iluvweed(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2014
grin
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
ALRYT..LORD COUNT NOT HIS SINS AGAINST HIM
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by hensben(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
It sucks to be him
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by cirmuell(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy why do i find this funny.
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by Miriam4cool(f): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is a prove daris God oooo
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by sexyjessy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
cirmuell: grin cheesy grin cheesy why do i find this funny.

because its funny..person wey dem arrest dey pout for picture cheesy grin
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by thegoodone2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
good move
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by enoqueen: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
na only him waka com. thought boko haram are suicide bombers
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by cirmuell(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
sexyjessy:

because its funny..person wey dem arrest dey pout for picture cheesy grin
the guy dey craze i swear. cheesy
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
lekki1444

Hope you re doing great..

Just wanted to check up on you and also to check if you have rectified the bank stuff kiss smiley

My landlord is quickly running out of patience.
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
seankafor:
lekki1444

Hope you re doing great..

Just wanted to check up on you and also to check if you have rectified the bank stuff kiss smiley

My landlord is quickly running out of patience.
my brother i have not rectified the bank stuff. they do not like my ID. they say i need to go and get a nigerian passport. my passport is foreign. i will work something out with them hopefully. How much do you owe your landlord ? give me his phone number let me call him. to beg him on your behalf
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
lekki1444:
my brother i have not rectified the bank stuff. they do not like my ID. they say i need to go and get a nigerian passport. my passport is foreign. i will work something out with them hopefully. How much do you owe your landlord ? give me his phone number let me call him. to beg him on your behalf
my house rent is 120k minus other levies..
Pics attached below is the phone number of my caretaker and lawyer and no occupant has access to landlords number..

The pandemic fvcked up my plans and that of my parents otherwise, this issue wouldn't have raised.

P/s any amount is enough for me..

I don't think I really have a choice here..

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
seankafor:
my house rent is 120k minus other levies..
Pics attached below is the phone number of my caretaker and lawyer and no occupant has access to landlords number..

The pandemic fvcked up my plans and that of my parents otherwise, this issue wouldn't have raised.

P/s any amount is enough for me..

I don't think I really have a choice here..
so out of the 120k how much is left to pay ?
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
lekki1444:
so out of the 120k how much is left to pay ?
I have 40k with me right now, I could have deposited it to the bank account, but the rule is that no half payment according to the landlord..

So I have to keep hold of it tight to avoid me spending the money,

Please am not in anyway telling you what and what not to give me,
Just anything to add up so I won't be evicted..

And incase if you need any of my ID cards and personal number or details, am ready to send them to you right away.
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
seankafor:
I have 40k with me right now, I could have deposited it to the bank account, but the rule is that no half payment according to the landlord..

So I have to keep hold of it tight to avoid me spending the money,

Please am not in anyway telling you what and what not to give me,
Just anything to add up so I won't be evicted..

And incase if you need any of my ID cards and personal number or details, am ready to send them to you right away.
alright let me see what i can do. what skills do you have ? can you build me a nice website ?
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
lekki1444:
alright let me see what i can do. what skills do you have ? can you build me a nice website ?
to be honest with you,I can't for now, didn't complete my programming/ web designing lessons during the pandemic because I wasn't able to get a laptop to do so.
I ventured into it during the pandemic but had to drop out midway because it's useless learning programming without a computer.

It's sad I don't have anything to offer you in return as of now, sad
But maybe in future who knows?
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
seankafor:
to be honest with you,I can't for now, didn't complete my programming/ web designing lessons during the pandemic because I wasn't able to get a laptop to do so.
I ventured into it during the pandemic but had to drop out midway because it's useless learning programming without a computer.

It's sad I don't have anything to offer you in return as of now, sad
But maybe in future who knows?
alright let me work on this bank account thing then i can transact bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2021
lekki1444:
ok bro

Patience is a virtue, I'll really wait sad
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
chief cheesy
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
seankafor:
chief cheesy
my brother wehdone ooo. trust you are doing fine grin
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
na u I dey look up to..

I been no wan dey bug you shaa.. but wetin man go do embarassed
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
seankafor:
na u I dey look up to..

I been no wan dey bug you shaa.. but wetin man go do embarassed
my brother that thing go take time ooo. the kind of documents they are asking me for i no get am. i just abandon the thing for now. i no get their wahala for now. i done go there twice now. REJECTED. but one good news is they say i can use my NIN card. which i have colleted the NIN number through some guy i paid but they did not give me the card. so maybe thats another avenue. but i have heard of people with the number but havent received the card for years. so i dont know sef. so e be like say the thing fit take months sef

my brother na twice i enter that first bank. both times rejected. if i lie make God destroy me now. those people are stringent in what they want
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
even if na bitcoin, I no kuku get choice again as 15th is the deadline day for me sad
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
seankafor:
even if na bitcoin, I no kuku get choice again as 15th is the deadline day for me sad
my brother me i dont even know what the whole bitcoin thing is about. i see it like a 419 scam that will blow up with time. me i dont touch that thing ooo. God forbid
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
my brother that thing go take time ooo. the kind of documents they are asking me for i no get am. i just abandon the thing for now. i no get their wahala for now. i done go there twice now. REJECTED. but one good news is they say i can use my NIN card. which i have colleted the NIN number through some guy i paid but they did not give me the card. so maybe thats another avenue. but i have heard of people with the number but havent received the card for years. so i dont know sef. so e be like say the thing fit take months sef
e no get how, even if na to meet person wey you know wey go fit transfer the thing to me, maybe you can pay him

Friends relatives or anyone close to you..

But if you can't, then no biggie, man go still survive embarassed
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
seankafor:
e no get how, even if na to meet person wey you know wey go fit transfer the thing to me, maybe you can pay him

hmm my brother, all my brothers dey far from me ooo hmm. maybe i fit approach my neighbor ? hmmm . this kind covid where everybody done hide like this. make i think am well who i fit approach. my bro because of covid i have not seen any family member for close to 6 months ooo lol. crazy times. unusual times bro. i will think of someone. give me time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
seankafor:

in fact bro i am starting to think this advice you gave me about ditching my zenith account that it is now compromised is not a good idea. thats the only bank in nigeria that opened an account for me with foreign documents. i think i may have to go and beg them to give me the account back. these other banks still operate as if its 1980. so a foreigner cannot open a bank account ? stupidity. if you walk into any foreign banks with a foreign passport they will still open account for you ooo. but naijas own is always different
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by seankafor(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
lekki1444:
in fact bro i am starting to think this advice you gave me about ditching my zenith account that it is now compromised is not a good idea. thats the only bank in nigeria that opened an account for me with foreign documents. i think i may have to go and beg them to give me the account back. these other banks still operate as if its 1980. so a foreigner cannot open a bank account ? stupidity. if you walk into any foreign banks with a foreign passport they will still open account for you ooo. but naijas own is always different
brother, I didn't know you didn't have a Nigerian documents or passport, but I think there can be many ways to bypass the system which is already corrupted
You can go straight and request to meet with the bank manager and have a big man to big man talk with him.

Sorry for the inconveniences brotherly, that's the Nigeria we see ourselves.
It's like you didn't grow in this country because us here are used to these stress and hardship..

Do you have an account manager? Oh I even forgot you don't keep bulk money in your Nigerian account grin

I wish you could resolve this issues so quick because it seems thats the only barrier holding me up now sad

Is there any way I can assist you?
Re: Kaduna Suicide Bomber: See Male Boko Haram Terrorist Dressed With Hijab & Bra by lekki1444: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
seankafor:
brother, I didn't know you didn't have a Nigerian documents or passport, but I think there can be many ways to bypass the system which is already corrupted
You can go straight and request to meet with the bank manager and have a big man to big man talk with him.

Sorry for the inconveniences brotherly, that's the Nigeria we see ourselves.
It's like you didn't grow in this country because us here are used to these stress and hardship..

Do you have an account manager? Oh I even forgot you don't keep bulk money in your Nigerian account grin

I wish you could resolve this issues so quick because it seems thats the only barrier holding me up now sad

Is there any way I can assist you?
lol ahhh its cool bro. no account manager ooo lol. i think i will go in on monday and beg for my account back. hopefully they can reopen it again. fingers crossed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) / [photo] Trend Alert! Rihanna Steps Out In Severly Oiled, Dirty Jeans / Jayz And Beyonce Attend Birthday Party In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.