Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

STop Don't Update If You Insist Do This - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / STop Don't Update If You Insist Do This (454 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STop Don't Update If You Insist Do This by moski5(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Hi first I will Kudos to all members of Nairaland especially those of us who freely disseminate info n who make our day with wonderful stories wish I could mention names.

To the matter at hand I used to click automatic update whenever I'm on WiFi until I started noticing some apps misbehaving after updates.
Most updates today are not properly tested and it appears app developers make a lot of money from people updating their applications; this has blindsided them so they stop testing their updates and just push it to the market.

I won't starts mentioning app names I'd leave it to you dear readers to highlight apps that misbehaved after updating Mine was Opera

NB: If you insist on updating yor apps first Do a backup of all your initial apps, copy to a system or create a separate folder for your backup so yu can reinstall the old version
Preferably read the reviews of the apps before you update this has saved my Precious data n lots of complaints
Top of the morning to you all

(1) (Reply)

Buy Software Or Movies In Bulk And Resell For Cool Profits / Bold 5 Uk Used Needed / London Used Hp For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.