Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Much Has Been Your Daily Pocket Money During Primary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Has Been Your Daily Pocket Money During Primary School (440 Views)

See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Has Been Your Daily Pocket Money During Primary School by Clinton594(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2014
I just saw my neighbour today requesting lunch money and she was in primary three and to my greatest shock she was given 100 bucks.
Her school was just by the end of the street and that's her daily lunch money.

I just remembered my dad use to give us N5 on a good day for lunch, Lols and my favorite then was ice blocked soya milk wrapped in waterproof. two 5naira.
Not more than 15yrs ago.
I wonder how much it would be in the next 15 yrs..... if you still remember yours please tell us let's have this fun and what you could buy with it
Re: How Much Has Been Your Daily Pocket Money During Primary School by fijiano202(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Are u still primary school? oya edit ur post and add ''Was''

(1) (Reply)

Best Sharepoint Online Training In India | UK | USA | Australia | Singapore / Doing One Master Abroad Does It Make Sense / National Open University Admission Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.