Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Need Help On How To Repair My Hair Root\line - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On How To Repair My Hair Root\line (498 Views)

How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? / How Do I Prevent My Hair From Splitting/breaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Repair My Hair Root\line by opeyemix: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2014
i had wound on my head but since after it healed hair refuse to grow on that portion of the wound.plz i nid advice on the drug or cream to use.thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Repair My Hair Root\line by cheyi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
try REGAIN FOR MEN OR WOMEN depending on ur sex.thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Repair My Hair Root\line by dunhill26(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
opeyemix: i had wound on my head but since after it healed hair refuse to grow on that portion of the wound.plz i nid advice on the drug or cream to use.thanks
what u need is a natural food supplement that will nourish your hair from the root to the top. I recommend u use Swissgarde hair skin and nails and Vitamin oils with protein. With these your problem is solved. see swissgarde testimonies about the product from people that have used it....meet a distributor...08183808324, 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigerian Nurse Dies, Seven Others Infected / Ebola: Battle Starts With Accurate Information / Outside Fitness Classes - What They Must Be Able To Present You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.