Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Photos From Ladies Night Out At Rodizzo Ikeja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Ladies Night Out At Rodizzo Ikeja (1120 Views)

"I Got Hate Messages From Ladies Who Weren't Happy I Got Married" - OC Ukeje / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) / Genevieve Nnaji And Friends Treat Themselves To A Ladies Night Out In London... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ladies Night Out At Rodizzo Ikeja by myschool: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Click link to see photos--- http://www.mawenews.com/2014/07/photos-from-ladies-night-out-at-rodizzo.html
Guys it was another Palmchat ladies night out and I must tell you the Palmchat sponsored night rocked; the lights, musical bands, jokes and interactive session, drinks-everything was perfect. You know how it is when you’ve had a not-so-nice day at work; your craving at the instant is something that will makes you happy- makes you feel special.

Palmchat have been getting ladies reacquainted with their special side every Wednesday night for four weeks in roll; girls get to sit out after work hours at exquisite bars and lounges have a drink on Palmchat and share their experiences: photos, voice post and text post-you name it- on Palmchat.

Nigeria’s leading social platform believes every Nigerian woman deserves a treat because they are special, so why not join the train of extra special Nigerian babes on Palmchat and experience the new vogue in town…next hang out? Sure why not, see you at Rodizzio babe.

Palmchat is Nigeria’s trending social platform with over 5,000 daily sign ups and 95% active user rate; Come join us.Click link to see photos--- http://www.mawenews.com/2014/07/photos-from-ladies-night-out-at-rodizzo.html
Re: Photos From Ladies Night Out At Rodizzo Ikeja by jdstunt(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmmmm! npt bad. so on point...!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Sister Win Ada Ebonyi 2014 Beauty Pageant / Nude Photos Of X Factor Hopeful Raign Rabin Reveal Her Long Search For Stardom / PHOTOS:Apple Launches Thinnest ipad Air 2 ,retina iMac And New OS Yosemite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.