Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

An Easier Way To Promote Your Music Free! (upcoming Artiste) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Easier Way To Promote Your Music Free! (upcoming Artiste) (557 Views)

Music Free Beat: Lil Kesh - Shoki Remix Ft. Davido & Olamide (instrumental) / Abeg:where Can I Download Foreign And Nigerian Music Free Of Charge / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Easier Way To Promote Your Music Free! (upcoming Artiste) by dotwillis(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Im an Up and coming artiste and i just get to no about this site where you can upload your music for free and share the link for people to access and download.

An easy way of promoting oneself for people to listen to what you do

Great things started small!

Log on to http://www.9jabrave.tk and select 'New Artist Forum'

(1) (Reply)

New Music: D’banj – Omini (prod. By Deevee) / New Music: DJ Xclusive – Tonight Ft. Banky W & Niyola / The Remix Effect: Songs Impoved And Damaged By The Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.