Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Opinion: The Wizkid VS Davido Beef Is FAKE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: The Wizkid VS Davido Beef Is FAKE! (723 Views)

Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Wizkid VS Davido Beef Is FAKE! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ok I'm gonna be stepping on a few toes on this one buh I don't care.

See, we've been into this shiii for quite a while and we all know how it goes.

Imagine our main men them, Wizkid and Davido chilling out, as friends do, one morning; flexing like they ain't even competitors in the industry at all!

(all this was after Davido sent Wizkid a happy birthday message on Instagram)

Then that afternoon, on Instagram, Wizkid comes posting:

"Just landed in NYC! Let's turn up! we do proper shows and proper venues"

(Giving us the impression that he was mocking Davido's NY show that was kinda disappointing to many of his fans)

and then Davido replies bluntly:

"fake a*s nigga!! That's y he got none of his Day 1 niggas around him! P**sy!"

and then:

"we no go sing forever."

And we shouldn't forget that both niggas are going on Tours in North America at the same f*cking time!

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

That's cool marketing strategy!!!

Using publicity stunt to give the whole event a proper media eye and attention as we see with Stars in other countries.

Just don't be so down on what you see or hear in the News, the Media's a powerful thing you know.

Wish them a successful tour and I hope Davido's second Tweet better not be true though grin
Re: Opinion: The Wizkid VS Davido Beef Is FAKE! by Alikaxon(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
@op. You want to die ontop wizkid and Davido matter?
Re: Opinion: The Wizkid VS Davido Beef Is FAKE! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Alikaxon: @op. You want to die ontop wizkid and Davido matter?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

See How Sexy Agbani Darego Looks In Swimwea / Watch:video Of Ebola Case / ‘acting Is Now The Gateway To Prostitution’ – Filmmaker, Blessing Egbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.