Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Must I Say 'thank You' After Receiving My Salary. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must I Say 'thank You' After Receiving My Salary. (957 Views)

Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Say 'thank You' After Receiving My Salary. by SEYIKP(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
I want to crave your opinion on this topic. My take is that an employee is entitled to his/her salaray as at when due. In as much he/she expends his energy to satisfy his employer, i think his salary must be an un-denialable right that requires no recipocal.
Re: Must I Say 'thank You' After Receiving My Salary. by fingard02k(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
why should i? Didnt i work for it?
Re: Must I Say 'thank You' After Receiving My Salary. by Odunharry(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
them dy tell u Thank you after work everyday?

1 Like

Re: Must I Say 'thank You' After Receiving My Salary. by myads890(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
the only form of thank you should be a very silent stinking fart.

Deny your employee the right to fresh air for some minutes

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Sawyer Urinated With Rage On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola / 26-yr-old Man Crushed While Watching Falconets’ Match / Abuja-kaduna Rail Is 85% Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.