Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. (789 Views)

Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Why Keeping John Obi Mikel Is Chelsea’s Best Transfer Move So Far This Summer / Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. by BizBooks(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
SUPER Eagles and Chelsea Football Club of England midfielder, John Obi Mikel
will resume club duty on Monday according to his manager and agent Olatunji
John Shittu. According to Shittu, the management of Chelsea gave Mikel and
other Chelsea players who played beyond the early rounds of the Brazil 2014
World Cup till Monday to report for pre-season training.

The others players who will also resume on Monday are Thibaut Courtois of
Belgium, Kenneth Omeruo of Nigeria, Eden Hazard of Belgium, Victor Moses
of Nigeria, Ramires of Brazil, Andre Schurrle of Germany, Willian of Brazil,
and Romelu Lukaku of Belgium.

When Chelsea began it preseason a few days earlier without Mikel and these
players, the media was awash with news that Mikel future with Chelsea was
uncertain and that he may be sold for 5 million pounds. But Shittu described
the report as inaccurate, "I don't know where the story emanated from, but I
can tell you authoritatively that it is false. Mikel and other Chelsea players that
played beyond the first round of the World Cup will resume club duty July 28.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/sport/abroad/172325-mikel-resumes-training-with-chelsea-monday
Re: Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. by Caseless: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
I dont really care about the guy anymore. He disappointf me at the worldcup. Hope they've cured him of that disease called mikelis obilis he's suffering from.
Re: Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. by BizBooks(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: I dont really care about the guy anymore. He disappointf me
at the worldcup. Hope they've cured him of that disease called mikelis obilis he's suffering from.

NL will not be enough to list all the players that were disappointments at
the world cup. For starters, how about:

1. Iniesta and the entire Spanish team
2. Ronaldo and the entire Portuguese team
3. Rooney and the rest of the English team
4. Sergio Aguero
5. Drogba, Yaya Toure & Co
6. Asamoah Gyan & Co
7. Samuel Eto'o & Co
8. Edin Dzeko & Co

If you look back, you will notice that none of the world class players and teams
on this list made it past the first round including defending champions, Spain. So
leave Mikel alone.
Re: Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. by Caseless: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2014
BizBooks:

[s]NL will not be enough to list all the players that were disappointments at
the world cup. For starters, how about:

1. Iniesta and the entire Spanish team
2. Ronaldo and the entire Portuguese team
3. Rooney and the rest of the English team
4. Sergio Aguero
5. Drogba, Yaya Toure & Co
6. Asamoah Gyan & Co
7. Samuel Eto'o & Co
8. Edin Dzeko & Co

If you look back, you will notice that none of the world class players and teams
on this list made it past the first round including defending champions, Spain. So[/s]
leave Mikel alone.
i have no bizness with those players u mentioned above. They represented their respective countries at the world cup, and not Nigeria...my country. Mikel obi is a nigerian like me and did represent nigeria at d mundial. You can now see d connection and why u hav no right to tell me to leave obi alone.
Re: Mikel is Still With Chelsea...Will Resume Training On Monday. by BizBooks(m): 1:17am On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: Mikel obi is a nigerian like me and did represent nigeria at d mundial.
You can now see d connection and why u hav no right to tell me to leave obi alone.

Well, the point is that every player, no matter how skillful, has the capacity to disappoint
at any point in time. Mikel is no exception.

(1) (Reply)

Ike Uche Happy For His Recall(see His Tweet) / Wayne Rooney To Wrestle At WWE Wrestlemania? / Picture Of The Special One Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.