Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. (4524 Views)

Nigeria LNG Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK 2016 / 2015/2016 Federal Government Overseas Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students / Rivers State Government Overseas Post-graduate Scholarship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by donpata(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hi Kd indigenes applying for this schlarship. Please lets update ourselves about the whole process in realtime. I am a bit confused about the date of submission of forms. Someone told me its on 9thAugust but on the advert it reads 31st July which is also the closing date for sale of forms. Come to think of it, is it possible to close sale and submission of forms on the same day?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by ibrowiz(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Are we meant to start application to our school of choice or wait till the scholarship grant is given. Let's keep each other posted.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sayusuf(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
i heard that they schedule 4 interview, anybody with credible info?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by national2: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2014
we did the interview/credentials screening from thurs 28 to fri 30 aug. so whats next? anybody with an idea? and is it true that those who already secured admission (even if its in UK or US) will have upper hand?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sayusuf(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Probably
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sammydgreat1: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Whaoooo I also apply but was nt aware of d date of the. Interview pls wl dey set anoda dey 4 dose dat miss d interview?pls any one wt. Gud info shud let me kn tanx
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by national2: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
my sammy i doubt if they will set another date o. they did the thing without proper notification. i dint even know too. was just lucky a person i knew someohow was there and he called wen he heard my name mentioned. the whole thing is just skewed i think. lets just pray.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sal33m: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please.when is the interview result going to b out?and hw many studnts do u thnk ar they sponsoring?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by national2: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2014
i really dont knw wen the result will be out and no. of students they will take. some were saying that since some students are going in september, the results will be out soon to clear the students but i doubt if that is possible as it is too late. perhaps january 2015 is more reasonable. have asked a friend who did the interview and he also said he didnt have any idea whats gona happen too
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sayusuf(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Start looking 4 admission now.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sal33m: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls,is there any news abt d scholarship?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by national2: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2014
still no news up to date. i dont know what this ppl are up to
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Stl no any news up 2 date
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by national2: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2014
am seriously getting frustrated. how comes up til now no news?what r these ppl upto?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sayusuf(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
i think they are compiling d list now, got some info from insider. They will call soon
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by markfish10(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Heard its tomorrow
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by BIKIMI: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guys candidates were called a day before yesterday as successful in our great state Overseas Scholarship, I learnt each local govt had 1 PhD, 2 MSC and 3 MBBS students. They've been asked for International Passports and admission letters. I wonder what the state is up too. May God bless our leaders and our Nation at large.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Bikimi
Dre re stl calling iv ure nt yet to receive a call dnt lox hope..
Lyk my LG 1phd 2msc and 1mbbs candidate re bin clld..
D remaining 2 candidate for mbbs wl receive dre call soon
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by BIKIMI: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
@elnass, wow! My news wasn't concrete, Abt d no of candidates so is 1phd, 2 MSC n 1 MBBS, that's good our gwamna is trying may God continue to bless him.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by sirmee44: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Thanx everyone for d vital infor. I apply 4 Msc and God so kind I was one of the two choosen from ma LG. They aks me Int. Passport and Admission letr bt I only have int passport which I showed it 2 them. Still wating 4 d nxt step. So let's update ourselves.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by BIKIMI: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was informed that the chairman of the overseas Scholarship was suppose to meet the governor today, to finalise and update him of the progress and to acquire approval to disbursed funds. Let's wish the Scholars well, and hope they travel soon.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by Frwizzy143: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good day Guys.. Please does anyone have any tangible and relevant news on this scholarship because we are all left in the dark on it.. After publishing the names no effort has been made to contact us on what to do next.. I believe they might be working on it though.. Any news what soever would be highly appreciated.. Thank you
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by ibjafar: 3:31am On Dec 18, 2014
A consultant, who is in charge of admission and visa called [some] short-listed candidates to forward their scanned original credentials
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by Frwizzy143: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Please when was that? Because we have all submitted our credentials to the consultant on the same day
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by ibjafar: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
That was on Wednesday 3rd, Dec. 2014. I also heard from an MBBS candidate that they were promised to leave Nigeria to Uganda on 5th January, 2015.
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by ibjafar: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
on your marks...
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by Frwizzy143: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Any latest?
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by XTRATP: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2015
short listed applicants would meet with the governor at government house kawo tomorrow! they were contacted by text
Re: Kaduna State Government Overseas Scholarship Applicants: Lets Meet Here. by ibjafar: 3:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Short-listed candidates have been given award letters on Wed 14th January, 2015. Congratulations!
Short-listed candidates may click on the following facebook link so as to keep in touch: https://www./350459548491121/

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary School / Mohbad Secondary School Results / 5 Ways People Live Fake Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.