Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? (740 Views)

Students: Make Extra Cash As A Part-time Moving Professional / 2012:START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH VERY SMALL CASH AS LOW AS 10K / Earn extra cash as a freelance Marketing Agent working at your own pace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2014
I need help. The money my parent gives me is not enough for me. So what side work can I do along with my studies that will not eat up my time and can still feed me on a daily basis
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2014
runzlord: I need help. The money my parent gives me is not enough for me. So what side work can I do along with my studies that will not eat up my time and can still feed me on a daily basis
Good queshion.
Na me and U get dis thread o kuz ayav been planing to ask dis same question.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by mstik(f): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2014
Em.. Photography?
If u were a girl, I'ld have given you a ton of ideas...
But sha lemme think
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by lilTunechi(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2014
I have a friend in school who started a business not more than four months back. He sells nice footwears and they sell in no time 'Cos the wears are displayed in the school Barbing Saloon and you know the amount of people that visit there Daily. But Come, Dis your username sef, I think you'd know a lot of *Runs* Sh!t more than Us.
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Good queshion.
Na me and U get dis thread o kuz ayav been planing to ask dis same question.
Ure welcome
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2014
lilTunechi: I have a friend in school who started a business not more than four months back. He sells nice footwears and they sell in no time 'Cos the wears are displayed in the school Barbing Saloon and you know the amount of people that visit there Daily. But Come, Dis your username sef, I think you'd know a lot of *Runs* Sh!t more than Us.
Lol. It not what it means. I just formed it Cos its unique. I like to single out. That why im the only one with one result when searched for on Facebook.
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by Babyrex(f): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register here. http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=45021 . If successfully selected, the government pays them N30k monthly for a yyear. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns 30k. Please spread the news: soneone close to u myt need it
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by naijaboiy: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2014
*rubs palms*
Been waiting for a thread like this cool
Please roll-in with your suggestions
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by raziboi(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2014
betting oooooo smileybetting oooooo
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by Incredibleme: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Following. eco student uniport
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by XtraSmooth404: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
User's discretion is advised:
*You can join SUG in your school
*Depending on your course of study, you can apply for different scholarships.
*By all means, become a course rep or assistant course rep.
*For the ladies, get a rich school boyfriend(s). I despise aristos, so I won't recommend it.
*If you're academically sound, you can write exams for other students.
*Become your hostel president.
Re: What Can I Do To Earn Little Cash As A Student While In School? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mods please fp. I need suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Top Job Placement / Workforce/ Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.