Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! (3047 Views)

6 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person / Which Do You Support: Marrying The One You Love Or Loving The One You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! by sheniqua: 2:04am On Jul 29, 2014
spicykev: I have dated before but sadly things couldnt work between us. I wish to settle down but starting over from the scratch with someone New is really difficult for me, my parents and people arround me think am unserious especially when it comes to choosing a partner. I am faithful, sincere, Godly and ambitious, it would only take someone that buys into my philosophy to attempt love again. I don't need a husband to pose with, I need a focused man that can blend into my life and be a part of my soul.Am so scared of loving or marrying the wrong person. Am 26 and every other aspect of my life is ok. I have some married folks who rushed into marriage and still complain about their spouse. Yes! am scared of being sad in marriage. am I too young for the choice am making? Have you ever felt like you need the right person not just anybody? please share your views.......cheers!

Close your eyes, line up the pictures of all your suitors,do tum bom tum bom and pick one
They are all the same
Like country music,if you hear one,you've heard them all
No need to fear at all
Unless you are looking to marry your fellow woman
If it is a man you want,I say just close eye and pick one and get on with it before you develop wrinkles thinking about the right or wrong one
Pick any one of them and mold him to your taste as time goes on wink
Re: Help! by armyofone(m): 3:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol at molding it to her taste. Person fit bend NIN guy?

Welcome o grin

sheniqua:

Close your eyes, line up the pictures of all your suitors,do tum bom tum bom and pick one
They are all the same
No need to fear at all
If it is a man you want,I say just close eye and pick one and get on with it before you develop wrinkles thinking about the right or wrong one

1 Like

Re: Help! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua: Close your eyes, line up the pictures of all your suitors,do tum bom tum bom and pick one
They are all the same
No need to fear at all

recipe for failure 101
Re: Help! by diamondbank: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2015
@OP
what you are IS: too young to be so scared of marriage when you are not even dating.
your fear is the problem and you will never succeed unless you remove them from your mind. right now you are in a prison (and may never get out) because you confine yourself within a limited range of action. the less you fear, the more power you will have over your r/ship and the more fully you will live, in order to find the one.

also, you put too much standard too early, when the first thing you should be looking for is simple attraction....and discover your partner from there. if relationships and/or marriage was easy then we wouldnt have so many people failing at it....so give RESPECT to marriage and stop putting the carriage before the horses.
Mr nobody,I have tested your wisdom,you are gem.You are too deep.I
want to get to know more about you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know About This Liquid? Indomie Generation Will Not Know It. / Happy Birthday To Special Treasure- Dyt! / Do I Kidnap My Own Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.