Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. (1308 Views)

Just Heard Nscdc Appt Test Result Is Out. / Just Heard Nscdc Appt Test Is Out. / Immigration Appt. Test (phc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by faqir(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Pls sir, ma.....what are the tips in passing GSE numerical questios cos dt numerical of a thing look somehow turf compare to d time alocated esspecially dragnet. Av written about five appt test wt different coy, bt always failed. Kindly help.
Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by misterkay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
There are 3 tips:
1.PRACTICE
2. PRACTICE
3. More PRACTICE!
Nothing beats being adequately prepared for any examination(s). Prepare with similar test materials as the one you'd be facing in the Aptitude Test proper.

Don't leave your preparations to the final minutes(or days) of your test, always prepare ahead of time - this would improve your confidence in tackling the questions.

2 Likes

Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by dasoul(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rightly said Misterkay. the key to passing GSE is practice and more practice. with time u all start tinking like the examiners who set the GSE questions, u wouldn't even ve to solve some questions to know the answer. By God's grace, I ve never been unsuccessful at all d dragnet test I ve taken, the 1st dragnet test I took, I only solved one numerical question then assumed the rest by just looking at the data provided and options.
Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by Ebi4life: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
dasoul: Rightly said Misterkay. the key to passing GSE is practice and more practice. with time u all start tinking like the examiners who set the GSE questions, u wouldn't even ve to solve some questions to know the answer. By God's grace, I ve never been unsuccessful at all d dragnet test I ve taken, the 1st dragnet test I took, I only solved one numerical question then assumed the rest by just looking at the data provided and options.
. Pls Sir, which material did u use to practice and hw can I get them.
Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by Davland(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Ebi4life: . Pls Sir, which material did u use to practice and hw can I get them.
Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2014
misterkay: There are 3 tips:
1.PRACTICE
2. PRACTICE
3. More PRACTICE!
Nothing beats being adequately prepared for any examination(s). Prepare with similar test materials as the one you'd be facing in the Aptitude Test proper.

Don't leave your preparations to the final minutes(or days) of your test, always prepare ahead of time - this would improve your confidence in tackling the questions.
Yes..Practice
But most important of all is..
(1) be relaxed
(2) work with speed without being "time-conscious". In this I mean try to answer the question in the shortest possible time without panicking about the stopwatch. If you're focused on how many minutes you have left vis-a-vis the questions you have not attempted yet, you panic and thus confidence level drops and you lose composure.
(3) focus on giving your best not on "what if I don't pass" (crazy right? grin ).
(4) as hard as it could be, avoid stereotypes e.g d fear of Dragnet grin grin
(5) personally, i take the test like I don't have anything to lose (so I won't start having thoughts) and after the test I act like I don't give a d?mn wink (I pass, good..i don't, I won't even remember I took the test cool )

1 Like

Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by gmacnoms(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2014
dasoul: Rightly said Misterkay. the key to passing GSE is practice and more practice. with time u all start tinking like the examiners who set the GSE questions, u wouldn't even ve to solve some questions to know the answer. By God's grace, I ve never been unsuccessful at all d dragnet test I ve taken, the 1st dragnet test I took, I only solved one numerical question then assumed the rest by just looking at the data provided and options.
Na by lyk dat? U don get work?
Re: Surest Tipps In Passing Appt Test. by Ebi4life: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Davland:

. Pls sir, which materials did u use to practice that made u excel and hw can I get them.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Immedately; Autocad skilled personnel To Draw Out Simple2D Phone Diagrams / Today's Available Job Vacancies In Etisalat & MTN Nigeria [bsc, HND, ND And Msc] / 5 Careless Job-interview Errors You Can Live To Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.