Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. (3006 Views)

HOT BUSINESS IN GHANA – SPERM SELLING BUSINESS BOOMING IN GHANA / ... / Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. by Jcurtis: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
How does Guiness,coca cola,fast foods outlets and beverage makers make billions of naira daily world wide?

they do so buy selling packaged foods and drinks to gullible consumers,who dont really love their health.

how can you imitate these people to make money for yourself?

well here ARE some ideas on the topic:PROJECT FAST FRUITS-

1.make up your mind to set up a fruit business
2.target banks,corporate offices as your main customers
3.get a sweet sounding name for your fruit business
4.set up a beautiful shade,kiosk or stand around the targeted business
5.get a graphic designer to design your a befitting business card containing the services you render in addition to your address.
6.brand your stand with your choosen name e.g:JENNYS FRUIT CITY,MANDYS FRUITS ETC
7.get the appropraite equipments you need,e.g coolers,refrigerators,transparent containers with lead,hand glooves,knives,pet disposal cups and food plates etca juicer will also be nice
8.draw up your list of fruits you wish to promote to the bank workers and potential customers that come in and go out
9.learn as much as you can about these fruits,their chemical compositions,vitamins profile and benefits to health when consumed.get online and fill your head with knowlegde.
10.then use your knowledge to design a great handbills on your business.

Now before i go ahead, think about these questions and get answers to them if you can.you really need the answers to boost your determination if you wish to go into this PROJECT FAST FRUIT BUSINESS:

1.How many banks are in nigeria?
2.On average how many customers patronise a bank branch daily?
3.Of the banks staffs and daily customers how many of them have the opportunity of consuming fresh fruits or juices daily?
4.Of the banks staffs and daily customers,how of them buy packaged juice drinks daily?
5.If the bank workers and staffs are introduced to a service that can supply them healthy,ripe,refreshing and nourishing chilled fruits or juices daily for say N50 to N200 per serving will any of these potential customers sign up for such fast fruit service?after all they all sign up for instant food,drinks and consumables when at the office when presented with the chance.hence will they not sign up for things that can naturally improve their productivity?what about ATM users who que up to use the machines?will they be interested in my fruit biz if the waiting game is on?

6.if you supply fresh juice drinks,lemode and all will you get customers?
7.do you know a fruit seller who has closed shop over the years due to poor sale?

well i dont know any.i gave my step mom a piece of advice on starting a fruit selling business way back in 2007,and till date she is still in the biz.infact,its this biz that sustains the family well till tomorrow.

Now,may be the time for sharp nigerians to start thinking of offering special services that directly compete with Fast food outlets and beverage makers,by stting up corporate FAST FRUITS N JUICE OUTLET around business districts. Banks are everywhere.schools are everywhere.churches are also everywhere.all you need to do,is make available fruits that people really need for good health in a matured and packaged manner to these businesses and watch what happens.

yea,let me admit something here.NEVER have i eatten a strawberry fruit,grapefruits and those cools fruits we see on foreign tv.and there are so many people like me in this country who havent either.my point is that,if the regular man on the streets wishes he has access to certain kinds of fruits,does the workers whose productivity needs to be sustained and who stress levels daily has to be reduced not be interested if i approach him to offer in my special business of selling fruits exclusively to him?

like i said in my post of yesterday,fruits are the only things workers in nigeria can or dont have access to buying at their work plACE.
WE BUY CLOTHS
JEWERIES
FOOD,processed and natural
SNACKS
SHOES
COSMETICS
MEDICINES
CLOTHING ACCESSORIES ETC at work place
because somebody supplies it to our offices weekly.
But most times, no one supplies us what we really need to stay healthy AND productive even during our lunch break:
1.COOL CHILLED FRUITS like pine apples,apples,oranges,strawberries,watermelons etc
2.COCONUT MILK AND CHIPS
3.HOME MADE YOGHURTS
4.POPCORN
5.FRESH FRUIT JUICES.

OF course i am sure.99% of our offices dont have someone providing these services.but if these services ,(from corporate fruit sellers)can improve their workers productiveity will they be interested in it?COMPANIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

what do you think.please share your thoughts on this.more on this post later.bye for now.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. by Ademat7(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Its a good concept. I will like that one draw up a questionnaire and gv to organizations to sample their opinion first ie market survey cos its one thing to hv idea its another tin for d idea to b realistic
Re: Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. by newacca: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jcurtis: How does Guiness,coca cola,fast foods outlets and beverage makers make billions of naira daily world wide?

they do so buy selling packaged foods and drinks to gullible consumers,who dont really love their health.

how can you imitate these people to make money for yourself?

well here ARE some ideas on the topic:PROJECT FAST FRUITS-

1.make up your mind to set up a fruit business
2.target banks,corporate offices as your main customers
3.get a sweet sounding name for your fruit business
4.set up a beautiful shade,kiosk or stand around the targeted business
5.get a graphic designer to design your a befitting business card containing the services you render in addition to your address.
6.brand your stand with your choosen name e.g:JENNYS FRUIT CITY,MANDYS FRUITS ETC
7.get the appropraite equipments you need,e.g coolers,refrigerators,transparent containers with lead,hand glooves,knives,pet disposal cups and food plates etca juicer will also be nice
8.draw up your list of fruits you wish to promote to the bank workers and potential customers that come in and go out
9.learn as much as you can about these fruits,their chemical compositions,vitamins profile and benefits to health when consumed.get online and fill your head with knowlegde.
10.then use your knowledge to design a great handbills on your business.

Now before i go ahead, think about these questions and get answers to them if you can.you really need the answers to boost your determination if you wish to go into this PROJECT FAST FRUIT BUSINESS:

1.How many banks are in nigeria?
2.On average how many customers patronise a bank branch daily?
3.Of the banks staffs and daily customers how many of them have the opportunity of consuming fresh fruits or juices daily?
4.Of the banks staffs and daily customers,how of them buy packaged juice drinks daily?
5.If the bank workers and staffs are introduced to a service that can supply them healthy,ripe,refreshing and nourishing chilled fruits or juices daily for say N50 to N200 per serving will any of these potential customers sign up for such fast fruit service?after all they all sign up for instant food,drinks and consumables when at the office when presented with the chance.hence will they not sign up for things that can naturally improve their productivity?what about ATM users who que up to use the machines?will they be interested in my fruit biz if the waiting game is on?

6.if you supply fresh juice drinks,lemode and all will you get customers?
7.do you know a fruit seller who has closed shop over the years due to poor sale?

well i dont know any.i gave my step mom a piece of advice on starting a fruit selling business way back in 2007,and till date she is still in the biz.infact,its this biz that sustains the family well till tomorrow.

Now,may be the time for sharp nigerians to start thinking of offering special services that directly compete with Fast food outlets and beverage makers,by stting up corporate FAST FRUITS N JUICE OUTLET around business districts. Banks are everywhere.schools are everywhere.churches are also everywhere.all you need to do,is make available fruits that people really need for good health in a matured and packaged manner to these businesses and watch what happens.

yea,let me admit something here.NEVER have i eatten a strawberry fruit,grapefruits and those cools fruits we see on foreign tv.and there are so many people like me in this country who havent either.my point is that,if the regular man on the streets wishes he has access to certain kinds of fruits,does the workers whose productivity needs to be sustained and who stress levels daily has to be reduced not be interested if i approach him to offer in my special business of selling fruits exclusively to him?

like i said in my post of yesterday,fruits are the only things workers in nigeria can or dont have access to buying at their work plACE.
WE BUY CLOTHS
JEWERIES
FOOD,processed and natural
SNACKS
SHOES
COSMETICS
MEDICINES
CLOTHING ACCESSORIES ETC at work place
because somebody supplies it to our offices weekly.
But most times, no one supplies us what we really need to stay healthy AND productive even during our lunch break:
1.COOL CHILLED FRUITS like pine apples,apples,oranges,strawberries,watermelons etc
2.COCONUT MILK AND CHIPS
3.HOME MADE YOGHURTS
4.POPCORN
5.FRESH FRUIT JUICES.

OF course i am sure.99% of our offices dont have someone providing these services.but if these services ,(from corporate fruit sellers)can improve their workers productiveity will they be interested in it?COMPANIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

what do you think.please share your thoughts on this.more on this post later.bye for now.
thanks
It's a good idea and one of the unsaturated areas of business in this part of the world. But I must tell you, if one wants to make a huge and sustainable profit in this kind of business, you should be ready to be able to raise sufficient fund. It's capital intensive, if you want to depend largely on it.

On the other hand, if you are looking at starting in a very small way and growing organically, you may consider starting from home. If you have a very clean place and spacious kitchen. This is to cut some start-up cost like rent and other bills. U can test ur business by giving sample at a relative or friend's event or even ur own birthday.

I've the intention of taking this route, and I will start a thread when I begin all processes. From my research to finding equipment to first client ( God willing)
So,help me God. Amin!
Re: Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. by Jcurtis: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2014
like all ideas,you never know how successful you will get until you implement it!but in terms of cost,i dont think starting small is a bad idea.just know what you are doing.with 10k,you can start up fast and furious in a small way1
Re: Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. by delaruh(m): 3:04am On Jul 28, 2014
The idea is great but I think environment is a great factor which will determine the speed of the growth of the business , you need to carefully select your location and target your customer and also your look and packaging is very important , this is a home made product with no NAFDAC approval so your look should be able to assure your customer that its well prepared in a clean way , carefully select your colors when doing your branding , be attractive and friendly.
Re: Project Fast Fruit:Corporate Fruit Selling Business. by newacca: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2014
delaruh: The idea is great but I think environment is a great factor which will determine the speed of the growth of the business , you need to carefully select your location and target your customer and also your look and packaging is very important , this is a home made product with no NAFDAC approval so your look should be able to assure your customer that its well prepared in a clean way , carefully select your colors when doing your branding , be attractive and friendly.
Very correct.

(1) (Reply)

Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF / Nigeria’s Capital Market Can Finance Infrastructure, Experts Insist / Remitano Scam ; Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.