Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days (1582 Views)

Who Remembers This During Our Primary School Days(PICTURE) / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Words You Found Difficult To Spell In Your Early School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Akunyun(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
As students we were prone to making one or two blunders, either in secondary school or even in the university and as result which could land one in a mess that won't be forgotten in a short while. I have gotten some, but I will share one of them here which was during my university days....... Dressing is something trending on campus, and most undergraduates would not want to be left out, there was this day that I tushed up as I used to, I was on an orange flashy shirt and was in class (at the back of the class as usual) while this boring lecturer was busy giving one of his boring lengthy lectures undecided, me and my friends were busy talking and doing other things wink, This man just sighted us and called me out and asked a question about the topic he was teaching us that day sad, I was startled, dumbfounded and really embarrassed embarassed in a class of over 200 students because I had no idea of what he asked, I stood there looking like a fool, he just shook his head and continued his lecture.... I felt so embarrassed that day because I was a known person in class and also among the noise makers grin grin. Share your own experiences fellas
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by zicjoe(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Remember ma secondary school days.
I was in SS1 then. it was 2nd term. My 1st term result was so bad. I was naive that i change da result using correcting fluid. Ma parent thot there was sumtin fishy. So when we resume, they(parent) have 2 meet my form teacher. My form teacher was a woman, she taught us english, her name is Mrs. Paul.
Mrs. Paul is so eloquent in speech. She can b sarcastic atimes. Ma parents met wit ha in da staff room, she told them ma real grades. I was like "i don enta today" wen ma dad turn nd look at me(with dat "so u think am a child" look). Ma parents tank her and leave. I remain with ha. She said "im gonna let all ya clasmates kno, go to the class". Come c beggin(i was more of an introvert then). I was like she should temper justice wit mercy. For where she no gree o.
I went to bck d class, i wasnt me in da class. She came to the clas, told me to stand up. she blast me ehn. No b smal tin. I felt lyk d ground shud open.
Frm dat tym. Sum of ma clasmates c me as 1 "gentle-bad-guy".
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Dubby6(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
dem plenty....
In my jss1, one gal cured my craze for class
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mine wasn't embarrassing, it was the baddest day in my school life.

Our principal said he was going the check everybody's note, so he told us to complete our note if it wasn't. I had only one incomplete note, my chemistry note.

When i got home i completed the note, i don't know what got into my head, i just started drawing the facial of one unknown cartoon character i imagined, after drawing i wrote "chemis3" on the note just for decoration. Two days later, we submitted the note to our teacher to mark. After the teacher marked, she sent a student to return the note, i didn't see my own note. 20 minutes later another student came to tell me that my chemistry teacher was calling me. I just summoned courage and went to the teacher, she was one of the teachers we feared most in class, a no nonsense teacher. When i got to her table, she looked fiercely at me and told me to point my note on her table, i pointed the note, she showed me the cartoon i drew (the worst part, the cartoon had an earring that showed it was female), then she showed me where i wrote chemis3 just below the drawing, someone else wrote Teacher below making it look as if i drew that image and referred it to my chemistry teacher. You should have seen my face, if you see the way she flogged me eh....... I swear it wasn't funny

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by KillerBeauty(f): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
My most embarassing day in school happened when I was in ss1. I was a new students and I haven't been given my school uniform yet so I usually go to school wearing normal clothes. On a monday morning I wore a skirt and a black and white markers to school. I didnt know that I wore the shirt inside out. That was how I swagged to school feeling that I looked so good, But I noticed that on my way to school people that passed by me were looking at me stragely. I really didn't care because in my mind I looked awesome. It was when I got to the assembly ground in school that somebody asked me why I was wearing my shirt inside out. I couldn't even answer her I just ran into the toilet to change it immediately by that time almost everybody have noticed my dressing. I was so embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Akerry(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mine was when i failed a simple test in my final semester in the university....3 out of 15marks
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by ifex370(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Claroo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
"ALL RIGHT RESERVED"
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Akunyun(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2014
KillerBeauty: My most embarassing day in school happened when I was in ss1. I was a new students and I haven't been given my school uniform yet so I usually go to school wearing normal clothes. On a monday morning I wore a skirt and a black and white markers to school. I didnt know that I wore the shirt inside out. That was how I swagged to school feeling that I looked so good, But I noticed that on my way to school people that passed by me were looking at me stragely. I really didn't care because in my mind I looked awesome. It was when I got to the assembly ground in school that somebody asked me why I was wearing my shirt inside out. I couldn't even answer her I just ran into the toilet to change it immediately by that time almost everybody have noticed my dressing. I was so embarrassed.
Eyah... Poor little girl
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mine happened wen I was in S.S 1.... I happened to be a quiet type in class den... As a student, I had little or mathematical knowledge as dat was my only shortcoming in my subjects... To make matters worst, our maths teacher was alwz pressurizing us and alwz asked us to come out and solve questions on d board... I had alwz escaped dis board questions stuffs buh one tin I was sure of was, sooner or later, I wld be called out one day sha.... On a monday morning, d teacher startd his boring lengthy lecture as usual and afta few minutes, he called a guy sitting next to me.. My heart startd racing buh one tin dat was certain was I wld be called next... Fortunately for dat guy, he solved d questions right and whilst he was walking back to his seat, d next tin I heard was ADEKOLA TOSIN come out.... Gheen gheeen !!!! Yeeeeepaaaaa, my own don finish today.. Which soap I use bathe today sef.... I stood up and went to d board in fright buh wit God on my side, shld I say fortunately or unfortunately for me, I solved d questions ryt (Inequality) but one f.uck-up was a mistake I made... he looked at me inquisitively, I knew I had messed up... He stared at me for a long time, shook his head and I felt so embarrassed.. To worsen d case, dis man started casting me in d class, telling d whole class I didn't meet d cut off for admission initially and dat dey only admitted me on trial, he said I knew nothin and I shuld be ashamed of myself... Woooooow ! Wat an embarrassment !!..for my mind, I wish I cld defend myself at dat instance... Who tell u say I no reach cut-off mark ? It was as if d ground should open and swallow me up

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by Akunyun(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Interesting... I can imagine sum funny scenarios here mehn!... kip it cumin fellas
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment During School Days by killercute16(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dubby6: dem plenty....
In my jss1, one gal cured my craze for class
asin hw?did she beat you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The ZIP For Benue State / 99.9% Success Assurance In Your Toefl,gre,gmat,pte And Ielts Tests / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.