Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Has This Happened To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has This Happened To You? (1034 Views)

What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? / Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Happened To You? by emymeeky: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin have you experienced this ? You might want to sing a song only for your sibling or brother or friend to begin singing at the same time as if commanded by a Choir master . Is this coincidental ? Has it happened to you? .
I have experienced this not once , not twice.

2 Likes

Re: Has This Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
1890 views, no comment.

Make I help you small grin
At topic, I don't even know a lot of song not to talk of singing same time with someone.

I bet you were washing some doti clothes. I was told that People who wash lots of clothes know some many songs .

2 Likes

Re: Has This Happened To You? by Kanwulia: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Many times.
The power of the human brain!!! cheesy
Re: Has This Happened To You? by shizzleStar: 5:11am On Jul 28, 2014
it happens, most times in your subconsciousness you start singing same song as the person
Re: Has This Happened To You? by Nmeri17: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
emymeeky: I have experienced this not once , not twice.
But three good time cry sad cry
Re: Has This Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Never.
Re: Has This Happened To You? by ladyju(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
It has happened to me a lot of times
Re: Has This Happened To You? by mployer(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
It happens but I guess it is coincidence.
It is common with hit songs

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Wedding Anniversary / The 10 Commandments Of Marriage / 11 Valuable Things About Life I’ve/we've Learned In My/our 20’s So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.