Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Admins! Admins!! Admins!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Admins! Admins!! Admins!!! (456 Views)

Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. / Why SMF Admins Must Be Careful With Free SMF Mods - My Experience / How to embed video in smf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admins! Admins!! Admins!!! by naijahotspot: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
good day friends am the owner of www.Naijahotspot.com am looking for a life partner for the site so we can manage and promote the site together and also he will also become one of the owner of the site....please i need trust worthy person....if intrested and capable kindly whatsapp or call 08087809107 or email Naijahotspotinfo@gmail.com
thanks..

Please i need trust worthy person..thanks
Re: Admins! Admins!! Admins!!! by LoadedHost(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Are you willing to pay the administrators? We can help you with some Admins.
Re: Admins! Admins!! Admins!!! by Kalet5: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
naijahotspot: good day friends am the owner of www.Naijahotspot.com am looking for a life partner for the site so we can manage and promote the site together and also he will also become one of the owner of the site....please i need trust worthy person....if intrested and capable kindly whatsapp or call 08087809107 or email Naijahotspotinfo@gmail.com
thanks..

Please i need trust worthy person..thanks
how much

(1) (Reply)

Here Are A Few Tips About How You Can Make More Money At Www.2dollarjob.com / How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Webmaster Tool / Looking For A Drupal Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.