Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones (1398 Views)

When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Munch or take screenshots on nokia E7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
someone asked me this question yesterday and I felt I should share.

for android phone users just press the volume down + power button of your phone simultaneously for a few seconds. I heard it's inbuilt in android 4.0 and above.

please iphone and blackberry users can drop their's for others to learn.

thank you

Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Handsomebrown: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
mine is nokia5800d i just downloaded an app cal screensnap. Instal it an clhck on d screensnap icon on ur home do d setting nd hide by d rite side dn use ur camera shot cut buton. Dere u go

Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Handsomebrown: mine is nokia5800d i just downloaded an app cal screensnap. Instal it an clhck on d screensnap icon on ur home do d setting nd hide by d rite side dn use ur camera shot cut buton. Dere u go

thank you sir! didn't really know about this.
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Djicemob: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op This was really helpful.I've been sweating with dat sh#t for quite a while now...Not until today.
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Djicemob: Op This was really helpful.I've been sweating with dat sh#t for quite a while now...Not until today.

you're welcome sir!

1 Like

Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Djicemob: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuteposhy:

you're welcome sir!
Yep...Cant help but wonder...What's d story behind ur moniker?
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuteposhy: someone asked me this question yesterday and I felt I should share.

for android phone users just press the volume down + power button of your phone simultaneously for a few seconds. I heard it's inbuilt in android 4.0 and above.

thank you

Very true, just tried it on my tab now...
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Djicemob: Yep...Cant help but wonder...What's d story behind ur moniker?

this got me thinking...to be sincere there's no story behind it. I needed a moniker after the loss of data and after brainstorming I came up with this.
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
ciccerouno:

Very true, just tried it on my tab now...

thanks sir
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Djicemob: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuteposhy:

this got me thinking...to be sincere there's no story behind it. I needed a moniker after the loss of data and after brainstorming I came up with this.
Nice anyway! cool...Not too long i craftd a nick for a frnd with the posh thingy.(JuicyPosh). Dat gave birth to my curiosity.
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Abbey2sam(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuteposhy: someone asked me this question yesterday and I felt I should share.

thank you

well I just swap my hand on the screen of my fone..........

like you can see

Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Miner13: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuteposhy you owe me one million likes

oya chop knockle cool

e-hug

you bail me out of one phone prison grin

Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Miner13: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
mod please help move this to front bag.

so that many like me on nl can know it.

yea you can see it as common sense but i have asked this from many friends, they do not know is the end reply.

cuteposhy don make my gaari pass the water. so mod pls help share am to nairalander like me.

names calling are welcome
i am ugly my sense is ugly!
e no move me as long as who no know go know
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Miner13: cuteposhy you owe me one million likes

oya chop knockle cool

e-hug

you bail me out of one phone prison grin

lol...you're welcome

**returns e-hug**
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by cuteposhy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abbey2sam:

well I just swap my hand on the screen of my fone..........

like you can see

nice one. is this for android o.s?
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Miner13: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Miner13: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
cuteposhy:

lol...you're welcome

**returns e-hug**

kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by itsik(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Same for BlackBerry Z10, Z30, in fact the 10 series. Press the volume control buttons as in the up and down volume control buttons together and that's the screen grab or screen munch or snap what ever u call it
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Baddestguyp(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wat about android 2.3
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by greaterlove(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op thanks a million.
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Alamation(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Press the HOME button and the POWER button at the same time on iPhone. That's your screenshot. Just one press. Don't hold for long.
Re: How To Take Screenshots Of Your Smartphones by Abbey2sam(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2014
cuteposhy:

nice one. is this for android o.s?

yeah!! It's Samsung note3........i don't no if it also work like that on other android device

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Announced With 6020mah Battery Capacity / Infinix Complain Thread: Share All Infinix Related Issues Here / +what Is So Special About !ANDRIOD (os)?...come In And Ans..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.