Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God (1080 Views)

Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by kestolove95(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
How can you use a bag of dangote cement and sand to mold mary and you bend before her and say you worshipping God?let d truth be told..there is no difference between you and an india man dat worship his snake..#gbam.

Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Okwombageneral(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
wait for me am coming undecided
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
First of all, Muslim or Protestant, or atheist op?
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Djicemob: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Another patient on the lose again.
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
We worship God,honour Mary, believe in the trinitarian God,we are one,holy,an apostolic church, d church which christ himself established,d church dt can never b defeated by the gate of heal.

We don't bow to Mary,we only kneel and ask to intercede on her behalf...ref: read the wedding in cana

#proudly a CATHOLIC#

Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by SalC: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
This stale opinion again? Mtchew

Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by lastmessenger: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op be ready for insult.i will stand by and watch.
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Its "idol" not "idle"!
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by mmsen: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: First of all, Muslim or Protestant, or atheist op?

What difference does it make? Why not debate the issue?
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by CanadaCars(m): 5:19am On Jul 28, 2014
donvidar: We worship God,honour Mary, believe in the trinitarian God,we are one,holy,an apostolic church, d church which christ himself established,d church dt can never b defeated by the gate of heal.

We don't bow to Mary,we only kneel and ask to intercede on her behalf...ref: read the wedding in cana

#proudly a CATHOLIC#
You don't honour Mary by kneeling before her image, that is idol worship the bible forbides christians from making any idol or image of anything or anyone both in heaven on earth and underneath the earth, God does not accept such worhip. There many other ways you can honour Mary without making an image of her and kneeling before it. This is the most blatant form of idolatory in christiandom that the followers don't see. The devil have truely blinded the minds of people that they can reason on simple scriptural truths as this one.
God is not a trinity the bible never teaches that. There is only One God, even Jesus himself called Him the only true God, catholic church is not an apostlic church you are only making a claim the apostles were not idol worshipers neither did the teach in the bible that God is a trinity. The doctrine of trinity originated from paganism. And lastly the bible told us that there is only one mediator/intercessor between God and Man, that person is Jesus, he is the only one appointed by God to plead for us. Read and believe the things the bible says and not what the popular opinion is. Read 1 timothy 2:5, Heb 7:25
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by try69: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2014
You want to be taken seriously and you cannot spell idol? cheesy go sleep abegi grin
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2014
lastmessenger: Op be ready for insult.i will stand by and watch.

Insult? grin Do we look like protestant that insult? cheesy

Atleast, he have insulted us @OP. smiley
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
mmsen:

What difference does it make? Why not debate the issue?
It'll make things shorter and simpler. I'm quite tired of this topic already
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
CanadaCars:
You don't honour Mary by kneeling before her image, that is idol worship the bible forbides christians from making any idol or image of anything or anyone both in heaven on earth and underneath the earth, God does not accept such worhip. There many other ways you can honour Mary without making an image of her and kneeling before it. This is the most blatant form of idolatory in christiandom that the followers don't see. The devil have truely blinded the minds of people that they can reason on simple scriptural truths as this one.
God is not a trinity the bible never teaches that. There is only One God, even Jesus himself called Him the only true God, catholic church is not an apostlic church you are only making a claim the apostles were not idol worshipers neither did the teach in the bible that God is a trinity. The doctrine of trinity originated from paganism. And lastly the bible told us that there is only one mediator/intercessor between God and Man, that person is Jesus, he is the only one appointed by God to plead for us. Read and believe the things the bible says and not what the popular opinion is. Read 1 timothy 2:5, Heb 7:25

Shallow mind...wat abt cherubim and seraphim image,the serpent image which God asked Moses to make,d ark of d covenant dt the isrealites so much bliv d presence of God dwells in....even Jesus honored his mother.

Mind u,the image serves as an approach to God. Testimonies have been received and still been receiving on hw God has visited his pipo through holy images
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by mmsen: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:
It'll make things shorter and simpler. I'm quite tired of this topic already

You mean that it will make it easier to attack him personally instead of addressing the issue.
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2014
mmsen:

You mean that it will make it easier to attack him personally instead of addressing the issue.

No, if he's Muslim, I can relate to him better than I would if he were Protestant and much better than I would if he were atheist.
Anyways, he/she is clearly Protestant , but I'm sure he can find the answers himself and with help from salc or donvidar, if the conversation remains friendly and civil
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

No, if he's Muslim, I can relate to him better than I would if he were Protestant and much better than I would if he were atheist.
Anyways, he/she is clearly Protestant , but I'm sure he can find the answers himself and with help from salc or donvidar, if the conversation remains friendly and civil

No mind op,tallk anytin frm till eternity. None of those practices will b abandoned not even the pope will attempt that.

Most of our marian brethrens even prefer Mary's intercession as this makes their prayers to b answered on tym...

Op,if u are too disturbed on this,visit the nearest catholic church. Am sure the priest or catechist wil explain better to u.

#teamCatholicForever#
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Ubenedictus(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2014
CanadaCars:

same old, same old.
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by bingbagbo(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
thank you op, but u see the funnier aspect of it all is that, others that know the truth are afraid to point it to them catholics. Exodus 20:4 makes it so clear. If u are a catholic, please examine this scripture
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Macelliot(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2014
bingbagbo:
thank you op, but u see the funnier aspect of it all is that, others that know the truth are afraid to point it to them catholics. Exodus 20:4 makes it so clear. If u are a catholic, please examine this scripture
Is Moses an Idol worshipper?
Why did God command Moses to build a bronze Snake that anyone who is bitten by a snake should look unto it and be healed.
Why didn't Moses heal them direct instead of Making a Image of a Snake??
Ask yourself?
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
kestolove95: How can you use a bag of dangote cement and sand to mold mary and you bend before her and say you worshipping God?let d truth be told..there is no difference between you and an india man dat worship his snake..#gbam.
ignorance is worse than a disease

Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by bingbagbo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
Is Moses an Idol worshipper?
Why did God command Moses to build a bronze Snake that anyone who is bitten by a snake should look unto it and be healed.
Why didn't Moses heal them direct instead of Making a Image of a Snake??
Ask yourself?

very funny...so God asked catholics to build statues of mary and bow before?? hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Macelliot(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
bingbagbo:

very funny...so God asked catholics to build statues of mary and bow before?? hmmmmmmmmmm
That's your own cup of tea!
God bless!!!
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Canadacars: God is not a trinity the bible never teaches that. There is only One God, even Jesus himself called Him the only true God, catholic church is not an apostlic church you are only making a claim the apostles were not idol worshipers neither did the teach in the bible that God is a trinity. The doctrine of trinity originated from paganism. And lastly the bible told us that there is only one mediator/intercessor between God and Man, that person is Jesus, he is the only one appointed by God to plead for us. Read and believe the things the bible says and not what the popular opinion is. Read 1 timothy 2:5, Heb 7:25
ure talking nonsense.. Thrashes. U've been brainwash
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2014
kestolove95: How can you use a bag of dangote cement and sand to mold mary and you bend before her and say you worshipping God?let d truth be told..there is no difference between you and an india man dat worship his snake..#gbam.
seconded.. No mind them.. I dey ur back
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Whether you worship Mary or Yahweh or Allah makes no difference. You are all idol worshippers. If there is a God, he can't be Yahweh (that partial mutherfhucker who loves to smell burnt offerings and drink human blood).
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Emmalot121(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
donvidar: We worship God,honour Mary, believe in the trinitarian God,we are one,holy,an apostolic church, d church which christ himself established,d church dt can never b defeated by the gate of heal.

#proudly a CATHOLIC#
THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE ANYTHING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE,OR THAT IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH:THOU SHALT NOT BOW THYSELF TO THEM,NOR SERVE THEM:FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD...' Exodus 20:4-5.
'FOR THERE IS ONE GOD,AND ONE MEDITATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN,THE MAN CHRIST JESUS.' 1ST TIMOTHY 2:5
'FOR CHRIST SENT ME NOT TO BAPTISE BUT PREACH THE GOSPEL'
"VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,AMONG THEM THAT ARE BORN OF WOMEN(including Mary),THERE HATH NOT RISEN A GREATER THAN JOHN THE BAPTIST:NOTWITSTANDING HE THAT IS LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS GREATER THAN HE."
MARY WAS NOT IN ANY WAY MENTIONED IN BIBLE AS AN INTERCESSION AND ITS CATHOLIC TRADITION.READ MARK 6:6-8,13
Re: For The Catholics..you Idle Worshipers Not God by Emmalot121(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
CanadaCars:
I believe in the trinity but you will agree with me that though they are one but Father(God) is greater than the two remaining as God sent Jesus to the world and he has sent the Holy Spirit to our midst shows he has power over the remaining members.It is written in John 14 verse 28 "You have heard Me say to you,I am going away and coming back to you.'If you loved Me,you would rejoice because I said,I am going to the Father,'for My Father is GREATER than I.
Verse 26 says 'But the helper,the Holy Spirit,whom the Father will send IN MY NAME(Holy Spirit taking the name of Jesus Christ exhibits interwoveness),He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.Same can be found of Jesus in John 3verse 16.
This shows the Father(God)at the pivotal of things,sending Jesus and Holy Spirit to the world while He remains in Heaven.But because the three coexist,it is save to call the Father the Son and vice versa or call God the Holy Spirit to exhibit their interwoveness,though Jesus has categorically put it out plainly that the Father is greater than He.THAT IS WHY GOD SAID LET *US* CREATE
MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer%27s%20Corner/Doctrines/wonderful_trinity.htm

. / 7 Things Your Muslim Husband Won’t Tell You / Why Do Christians Still Believe In Reincarnation??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55