Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan (10344 Views)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Confirm This One Ooooooo / Heard Our Lawyer Is Sick O! Please Confirm! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I am about paying for a 2plot of land around Apata Area of Ibadan through ZILT Consulting after meeting with one of their sales rep who took me to check the land. I have been to their office at Dugbe Ibadan as well. The payment plan is a specified monthly payment for 3years after the first instalment. I just want to know if they are real. Has anyone here ever done business with them? They are at Leventis building Lebanon street Dugbe. I don't want to be ripped of my hard earned cash. Thanks
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by badaru911: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
The best thing u can do is to make a personal investigation abt the place u wana buy to knw the real owners. People have started selling other people lands for that place and duping people of their money. They might be real but make your own personal investigation. Ask people around that place,ask the baale(chief). You cant spend much and it must tally with those of the company.
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by lol2: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
I am not sure if they're for real too. Pls anybody have any information about them
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Timioguntuyaki(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
I hope the poster eventually got involved in the deal. If yes, please what was the outcome? Cos I'm just about paying for a land too from the same company. I need quick responses please.
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Selaog(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
I've just been contacted by the same company and I'm interested in their offer. But I'll like to verify the authenticity of their package. Any witness pls?
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Selaog:
I've just been contacted by the same company and I'm interested in their offer. But I'll like to verify the authenticity of their package. Any witness pls?

Zilt Consulting Firm is genuine and registered under the CAC of Nigeria. Our address is at 5, Old Leventis building, Lebanon street, Dugbe, Ibadan
Call us on 07032666002
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timioguntuyaki:
I hope the poster eventually got involved in the deal. If yes, please what was the outcome? Cos I'm just about paying for a land too from the same company. I need quick responses please.

Hope you've gotten the land already grin grin
Zilt Consulting Firm is genuine and registered under the CAC of Nigeria. Our address is at 5, Old Leventis building, Lebanon street, Dugbe, Ibadan
Call us on 07032666002
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Selling point
1. NEED: We sell a need out of several want basic need food and shelter
2. Affordability/flexibility/Inclusiveness: we offer land with the most affordable monthly payment
3. Security: our land are secured (free from encumberances) government omoonile via cream of professional
4. Professionalism: professionally developed estates
(layout/building plan/gate house etc)
5. PLANS (1. child future plan 2.agric plan 3. Retirement plan 4.Building plan 5. Appreciation plan)
PLOTS SIZE: 15m by 30m
Title: Red copy survey

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zeall20: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Be careful of them.... They are not real... They always scam people. Then if u work with them as a marketer they will use you and at the end of the month they will not pay. They scam people they employ as marketers. everything about them is big lie.

3 Likes

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Bridgitnoel: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2019
anybody with sense will know that you had issues with the office and they had to let you go thats why you are here bad mouthing them funny though i have 4 acres of land with them that i have finished paying for and i have the papers already and working on them already also you should be arrested for this because if you say they are scams why did you wait for a month before speaking up u were willing to steal from people n lie to them that the office is real as long as they paid you salary bah? lol nywyz for those who are asking and willing to investigate go the the local government or ministry of lands and find out the office is not a fraud for those asking am a third party there and i also have acres of land with them just visit their address they have been existing in that building for 12yrs and have clients even at police stations and barracks iyaganku police station and eleyele barracks just enter there and ask around about them especially the barracks you will see lot of their clients there even the senior soldiers ....... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Solikay: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by DocJohn: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by NathanJames101: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
I will not say anything about the authenticity of the land they sell because even the marketers that work for the company despite several appeal have never been taken to the plots of land before so anyone that buys buys at his or her own risks.
1)BUT an organisation that doesn't pay her workers at the end of the month is FRAUDULENT and is bound to perish soon. They lie to get you into whatever deal you have with them and because the owner is a lawyer, he has his way around everything.

2 Likes

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Different monikers defending that company, I'm sure it's just one person running them all... The people that talked against them didn't say they're scamming clients, they said they're scamming graduates come workers...

I can boldly tell you that Zilt use graduates without paying... They only have little permanent staff: One HR, one security, one receptionist, and like 3 permanent marketers... So they put advert online that they're looking for customer care representatives, personal assistants whereas what they really want are marketers... They use lie to draw people to interview. It's after wasting your time and energy on 2/3 days interview, that they'll tell you it's marketing job that they have...

They'll tell you the marketing job is with no target during interview and training, so people won't run away. But after working for 2 or 3 weeks (prior to being paid), you'll now being given target, and you must meet up with that target... Once it's end of month and you haven't met that impossible target, you'll not get paid...

This is the chain the company is working with (little permanent staff, then use and dump numerous graduates without paying them)...

Note: Everything I've said is not to tarnish the company, it's really what they're doing... And mind you, i never said they scam those that buy lands there, i only said they scam graduates (And a management that's using deceit to run the company, please be careful when doing business with them)...

Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Sniper4real(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2019
SilverSpoonEnt:
Different monikers defending that company, I'm sure it's just one person running them all... The people that talked against them didn't say they're scamming clients, they said they're scamming graduates come workers...

I can boldly tell you that Zilt use graduates without paying... They only have little permanent staff: One HR, one security, one receptionist, and like 3 permanent marketers... So they put advert online that they're looking for customer care representatives, personal assistants whereas what they really want are marketers... They use lie to draw people to interview. It's after wasting your time and energy on 2/3 days interview, that they'll tell you it's marketing job that they have...

They'll tell you the marketing job is with no target during interview and training, so people won't run away. But after working for 2 or 3 weeks (prior to being paid), you'll now being given target, and you must meet up with that target... Once it's end of month and you haven't met that impossible target, you'll not get paid...

This is the chain the company is working with (little permanent staff, then use and dump numerous graduates without paying them)...

Note: Everything I've said is not to tarnish the company, it's really what they're doing... And mind you, i never said they scam those that buy lands there, i only said they scam graduates (And a management that's using deceit to run the company, please be careful when doing business with them)...

Thanks.

Called for an interview today, I'll just be there to know Xup

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Godson214(m): 2:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Lol zilt that I went for interview and the stupidd lady was telling me to come back the next day. Me that have already observed that they have nothing to offer even inside the office way empty pass anything. The marketers that work there don’t last 2 months lol. Moreover not even one of them can point and say ‘This plot of land here is being sold by my company’ Marketer own na to shout and be finding clients for them lol. Even they don’t have staff. Na only their oga get car lol. Even the person that interviewed me and her Oga The HR, from their face you will know they are just managing for the company hand. Anytime they will japa lol. I just enter my car, drive off live them for their ‘office’ lol

4 Likes

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Oluwabeejhay: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oya update
Sniper4real:

Called for an interview today, I'll just be there to know Xup
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by MacSobo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
I just got back from their interview right now, na scammer dem be...How on earth will I apply for the post of a farm manager, and you will now be telling Me that it's marketing job that I will be doing oh...

I just jejely comot dey go my Papa house back, na Nigeria don fail all of Us

2 Likes

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by ZiltIT: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Zilt investment is a trustworthy real estate firm, customers review all over the internet verifies the claim of it. ZILT INVESTMENT LTD. offers land with the most affordable monthly payment. Security: their land is secured (free from encumbrances) government omo-onile via cream of professional. The investment firm professionally developed estates (layout/ building plan/gatehouse etc). If you are hoping to invest in land or properties investment Zilt is the answer.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Zilt: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
ZiltIT:
Zilt investment is a trustworthy real estate firm, customers review all over the internet verifies the claim of it. ZILT INVESTMENT LTD. offers land with the most affordable monthly payment. Security: their land is secured (free from encumbrances) government omo-onile via cream of professional. The investment firm professionally developed estates (layout/ building plan/gatehouse etc). If you are hoping to invest in land or properties investment Zilt is the answer.
I am a staff there and I happy with their services, our customers are also happy with our services.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Gdafaxs: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
ZiltIT:
I opened a forum on nairaland to prove their authenticity, I have bought land from them and I am satisfied with zilt investment limited

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by cashinnaira: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2020
My advice
- Ask for their comprehensive terms and conditions of purchase don't only trust one page form presents during registration
- Ask to at least know the names of Zilt CEO of . Most decent company and organisation make this available.
- Going by the way the owner is treating his staffs. I have my reservations.
All the best
Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by awesomemike(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Anyone who wants to work for the company must have already gotten honest answers from this thread. And believe me, if I and some of my colleagues that worked there during our own time found this kind of information online about them then, we would not have wasted our time and energy working for them.

I don't have much to say because, many of you have said it all, the truth is they use fresh graduates and dump them by giving them unrealistic targets and also add like extra weeks to their months telling them they have not met targets before they even pay the token(if they pay you being a productive marketer and made good money for them) and by the time you finish that one month, you won't even want to continue with them if they don't sack you because you don't meet their UNREALISTIC target! And...

Funny enough, they do this to many fresh graduates every month and every year, I wish their is an institution who can be looking into this inhuman nature of companies like this that treat their so called staff as trash and give them deserving punishment under the law. Because...

It violates human rights to living and work standards. It is very wrong.

Like I said, I don't want to talk much.

All the best if you are a new graduate and you are considering working for Zilt Consulting Ltd turned Zilt Investment Ltd.

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
awesomemike:
Anyone who wants to work for the company must have already gotten honest answers from this thread. And believe me, if I and some of my colleagues that worked there during our own time found this kind of information online about them then, we would not have wasted our time and energy working for them.

I don't have much to say because, many of you have said it all, the truth is they use fresh graduates and dump them by giving them unrealistic targets and also add like extra weeks to their months telling them they have not met targets before they even pay the token(if they pay you being a productive marketer and made good money for them) and by the time you finish that one month, you won't even want to continue with them if they don't sack you because you don't meet their UNREALISTIC target! And...

Funny enough, they do this to many fresh graduates every month and every year, I wish their is an institution who can be looking into this inhuman nature of companies like this that treat their so called staff as trash and give them deserving punishment under the law. Because...

It violates human rights to living and work standards. It is very wrong.

Like I said, I don't want to talk much.

All the best if you are a new graduate and you are considering working for Zilt Consulting Ltd turned Zilt Investment Ltd.

Which year did you work there? Mine was in 2019, and they did to me exactly what you said.

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by Plight21(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
SilverSpoonEnt:

Thanks.

Wow!

Thanks for the updates.

I just got an invite from them.

1 Like

Re: Help Confirm ZILT Consulting Ibadan by elder1002: 11:21am On Feb 16
Thanks very much for the update.. I just got an invite.. i said let me research on the company

(1) (Reply)

Painting project of A 4 Bedroom Duplex. / Realtors And Agents Are Going Through Alot. / Jos Building Collapse: Rescue Operations Still Ongoing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.