Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Inspired Whats Up With You? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Whats Up With You? (1392 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Inspired Whats Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired Whats Up With You? by larryx1: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2008
the woman made some very true accusations,pls do answer her truthfully otherwise i would advise seun to ban you from here, i believe integirty and honesty is the most important thing in life,there is more to life than money!my bible says a good name is better than gold and silver,we know of viperman,jenju etc,they dont have sissues traling their names why is it only you?pls lets hear the truth from you and pls dont come with you usual arrrogance,we are all matured people here,
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by fotodaddy: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2008
Na wah oo!!!

Every other 3rd thread here na so so inspire this, expire that!!!

Make una leave this man alone na. If you feel say him be thief, no go near am. If e no be thief, dey buy moto from am. But abeg leave this matter na!!! Ah ha!! Na wetin!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by ikeyman00(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2008
hahah
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by Gifo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2008
FOTODADDY: I just feel you. these guys are just ending up making Inspired larger than life!

Afterall, the lady only cried foul when biz don sour with Inspired. Every body hand dirty for this business, no matter how you paint yourself clean.
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by inspiredm(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2008
Gifo:

FOTODADDY: I just feel you. these guys are just ending up making Inspired larger than life!

Afterall, the lady only cried foul when biz don sour with Inspired. Every body hand dirty for this business, no matter how you paint yourself clean.

business / romantic relationship turn sour, infact we know even sure which one sef !!!!!
grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182533.32.html#msg2940567
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by micklplus(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2008
Really, i have a very strong conviction about inspired ! Even though its obvious the guy is not outrightly clean, they are all in the game together. Ofcourse, nobody would have cried foul IF things hasnt gone sour between them !

Walahi, na sheer beef dem get for the guy !
Its rather unfortunate inspire showed some " bad stuff" but, i will still give it to the guy cus hes smart ! How many of them can stand the heat the guy faced in the last two weeks??

My advice to u inspire, Please, try and be more clean ! Really, u dont have to cut corners especially as its obvious u can make good profit from your kind of business. incase of any further attack please, dont get personal !!!! u only have to explain your side of the story and move on. dont be exposing what and what and whats not !!  To be successful in life, U'll have to be tested by heat and infact be heated up. How successful you can be in life only depends on how good you can withstand the heat!!!! Forget all that u have done in the past, make up with whoever u  have offended and move on. Also, forget " PRIDE" let humility be ur watchword. Dont also forget that, being a man is not solely on where you stand in times of comfortability, convenience and utmost smooth sail, its about where u stnad in times of challenges, negative criticisms and utmost discomfort !

I wish u the very best of luck.

Cheers
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by igwe11(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
smart is refine word for scam.
we all should not pray to be known for that.is condemnable and any wealth acquired by that means doesn't last.

You can never tell the day it will be used against you
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by larryx1: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
Look at the arrogance we are talking about, haba,learn to be a gentleman and respect people you have never met,
inspired_m:

business / romantic relationship turn sour, infact we know even sure which one sef !!!!!
grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182533.32.html#msg2940567
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by PAPABOMBOY: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2008
Inspired, wait make i hear you well well.

Nah which one u be----fuk n run dealer, or auto dealer----grin cheesy grin cheesy? This cain thing wey make this babe (babe is me) open ya yansh wide open, breeze dey enter am ----nah wa oh.

Me I throwe salute to you ----I no say e no easy----person wey fit talk woman out of her money---- come talk romance out of am at the same time----that nah love-vendor be that.

Make i see you near my daughter---you fast talker, fast seller and fast fucker------you go hear nwiii!!!
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by otay: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hello People,

I'm a frequent vistor to this site and have noticed a barrage of attacks on Inspired. I'm in the US and had my first contact with Inspired about a year ago. (November/December 2007) I had shipped a 2007 Camry XLE to Nigeria and wanted some input about selling, he gave me what I consider till tommorrow to be an honest opinion of value. I asked if he could sell the car for me, as luck will have it, I sold the car myself later. By the way, I never met him all this while.

Now fast forward to August 2008, I needed to buy a car for someone in Lagos. I called Inspired and this time met with him. He showed me some cars, none that met my required specs. We left him on a good note and he promised to look around for what I needed.

I have to say, the guy seemed upfront & thruthful at least dealing with me. Will I deal with him again, Absolutely!! I hought I should share my experience.

In business it doesn't matter what you do, some will like you, some will feel cheated. It's just the nature of life.
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by inspiredm(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2008
otay:

Hello People,

I'm a frequent vistor to this site and have noticed a barrage of attacks on Inspired. I'm in the US and had my first contact with Inspired about a year ago. (November/December 2007) I had shipped a 2007 Camry XLE to Nigeria and wanted some input about selling, he gave me what I consider till tommorrow to be an honest opinion of value. I asked if he could sell the car for me, as luck will have it, I sold the car myself later. By the way, I never met him all this while.

Now fast forward to August 2008, I needed to buy a car for someone in Lagos. I called Inspired and this time met with him. He showed me some cars, none that met my required specs. We left him on a good note and he promised to look around for what I needed.

I have to say, the guy seemed upfront & thruthful at least dealing with me. Will I deal with him again, Absolutely!! I thought I should share my experience.

In business it doesn't matter what you do, some will like you, some will feel cheated. It's just the nature of life.

Thanks Mr T, I remember you Vividly. cool cool
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by igwe11(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
otay:

Hello People,

I'm a frequent vistor to this site and have noticed a barrage of attacks on Inspired.  I'm in the US and had my first contact with Inspired about a year ago. (November/December 2007) I had shipped a 2007 Camry XLE to Nigeria and wanted some input about selling, he gave me what I consider till tommorrow to be an honest opinion of value.  I asked if he could sell the car for me, as luck will have it, I sold the car myself later.  By the way, I never met him all this while.

Now fast forward to August 2008, I needed to buy a car for someone in Lagos.  I called Inspired and this time met with him.  He showed me some cars, none that met my required specs.  We left him on a good note and he promised to look around for what I needed.

I have to say, the guy seemed upfront & thruthful at least dealing with me.  Will I deal with him again, Absolutely!! I hought I should share my experience.

In business it doesn't matter what you do, some will like you, some will feel cheated.  It's just the nature of life.  

We all make mistakes in life but one thing stands .Truth/honesty, i know is difficult but believe me if one is truthful he/she will try as much as to avoid illicit deals because he cannot afford to tell lies.
We all know that biz is all about profit but sincerity.i can not expect you to sell  what you bought neither do i expect you to cheat me.
The question is,
when do we say  oh!! Am being cheated: This is when you are made to belief that 1+1 = 11  by someone that knows that 1+1=2.
to cap it up, The worst thing that can happen to individual is when he/she tries dining with devil with short spoon.

Deal with caution. sweet tongues and lies can mislead you,if you don't know ask ladies @30s how far
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by sultaan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
otay:

Hello People,

I have to say, the guy seemed upfront & thruthful at least dealing with me. Will I deal with him again, Absolutely!! I hought I should share my experience.

A positive feedback from rookies is not totally acknowledged here as the truth (which changes as time goes by) be cause of multiple IDs.

Explain how you got to know the dealer in question in Nov/Dec 2007 when you registered in Feb 2008.
Does that mean you have multiple IDs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=113910.msg1971051#msg1971051
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by PAPABOMBOY: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
This same Otay guy wey dey sell camry 2007 for 5.4million.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=113910.msg1971051#msg1971051

This is almost laughable.

Infact your vote of confidence on Inspired rather proves all of una be the same.

Inspired please help me sell my molue for 7 million naira https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-155145.0.html
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by otay: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2008
sultaan,

You might be correct about when I registered. My brother in Lagos informed me about this site and told me about Inspired and a few others that move a lot of cars, before I actually registered. I'm not surprised that you will jump to attack my sincerity, experience and candid view of Inspired. I have nothing to gain by expressing my views. I just believe life would be better for us all, when we can ALL truhthfully share our views.

The fact that I don't comment on this site doesn't mean I don't follow the threads.

PAPABOMBOY, Even if you have a Ferrari, with your attitude to life, no one will pay you 1 Kobo. Omo, get a LIFE!!!!!!

N.B

I don't need to prove anything to either of you.

Peace be upon you both!!!!
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by toba1909(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
sultaan:

A positive feedback from rookies is not totally acknowledged here as the truth (which changes as time goes by) be cause of multiple IDs.

Explain how you got to know the dealer in question in Nov/Dec 2007 when you registered in Feb 2008.
Does that mean you have multiple IDs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=113910.msg1971051#msg1971051

Sultaan,
I observe that also.
I don't know why people seems to toil with their integrity,
because of sheer greediness.

otay:

sultaan,

You might be correct about when I registered. My brother in Lagos informed me about this site and told me about Inspired and a few others that move a lot of cars, before I actually registered. I'm not surprised that you will jump to attack my sincerity, experience and candid view of Inspired. I have nothing to gain by expressing my views. I just believe life would be better for us all, when we can ALL truhthfully share our views.

The fact that I don't comment on this site doesn't mean I don't follow the threads.

PAPABOMBOY, Even if you have a Ferrari, with your attitude to life, no one will pay you 1 Kobo. Omo, get a LIFE!!!!!!

N.B

I don't need to prove anything to either of you.

Peace be upon you both!!!!

I think uprightness in everything in life matters a lot
1 Tim 6 vs 6But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.

What does it benefit you to bear false witness when the allegations levied is high?
Oga fun e o!
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by Reptyle(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2008
otay:

Hello People,

Just another of inspired's numerous alter egos. angry angry angry Funny and strange how they always seem to appear just in the knick of time with their "deals made in heaven" stories. Inspired, each time you pull a stunt like this, you just convince me more and more of two things: 1. you are highly manipulative 2. you are not smart enough to know when to shut up!!!
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by pains: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2008
bros inspire-m dis na Bleep-up, u better apologise for ur wrong doing instead of trying 2 defend urself and by so doing u telling more lies
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by Busybody2(f): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2008
I feel you Mickyplus, when the going was good, everything was gravy, now shit hit the fan, people are crawling outta the woodworks. Talk about trust and paranoia overdrive. The holier-than-thou's  have forgotten that rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his thumb on the scales.

First it was his fellows getting angry because he was selling his cars too cheaply.

Then there was an uprising because shock horror shocked he preferred to send VIN numbers via email request only.

Then it was people that had beef with him because he was content with the small profit margin he was getting, they felt he should make customers pay more so that they could get a higher cut.

Then it was the issue of the roll-backs. You see an advertised car you like, call the guy but your budget does not stretch to the price. He says he can give you a car for your budget and gives you the downlow on the car, yet you have the audacity to open a thread that he wanted to swerve you and sell you a lemon undecided

Nigerian people are wonderful characters grin
Re: Inspired Whats Up With You? by Busybody2(f): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2008
inspired_m:

Thanks Mr T, I remember you Vividly. cool cool

What of me? You berra rack your brain well well tongue NOW, DOWN TO SERIOUS BUSINESS. Not only do I want my travel fare re-imbursed for travelling down all the way to Western Avenue . . . I demand a free car otherwise I WILL GO AND OPEN MY OWN ANTI-INSPIRED THREAD HENCEFORTH angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Price Reduced Register Golf 3 / Nija Used Honda Crv Jeep For Sale (800k) / *SOLD *2006 Honda Civic For Sale! 2.1 Mil *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.